Overwhelming evidence that homosexualityy is *NOT* fixed

FT is correct. I've seen many a married man (to a woman) get caught having sex with other men. So we can assume they are attracted to other men even when they are not sleeping with them. They sleep with their wives, so are they bisexual? WTF?

attraction without sex---abstinence. what is a man who is attracted to other men but who remains abstinent called beside guilt ridden or crazed or lonely or content?

They are gay, period, there is no such thing as a bisexual, no one can be gay and straight at the same time, which again proves that homosexual sex isn't hardwired nor inborn. Those married men who have sex with men are fags who only slep with women to cover up their homosexuality.

They are gay, period, there is no such thing as a bisexual, no one can be gay and straight at the same time, which again proves that homosexual sex isn't hardwired nor inborn. Those married men who have sex with men are fags who only slep with women to cover up their homosexuality.

Actually, that scenario proves the exact opposite, it shows there is a strong chance that there is a natural or genetic connection with sexual desires. Also there is such a thing as bisexual, next you'll try to claim that hermaphrodites are evil to or that they don't exist.

Actually, that scenario proves the exact opposite, it shows there is a strong chance that there is a natural or genetic connection with sexual desires. Also there is such a thing as bisexual, next you'll try to claim that hermaphrodites are evil to or that they don't exist.

No, its proves the exact opposite, that people have a choice when it comes to sex acts, period.

Getting back to the point of thread, there is no genetic, nor biological evidence that supports homosexuality being genetic, hardwired, unable to change, etc.

No, its proves the exact opposite, that people have a choice when it comes to sex acts, period.

Getting back to the point of thread, there is no genetic, nor biological evidence that supports homosexuality being genetic, hardwired, unable to change, etc.

I've posted some evidence you just choose to ignore it.

OK, Let's put "religion" aside for a second....Nature itself tells us homosexuality is wrong AND disgusting! Even animals don't engage in that behavior. Two positives never attract.

So ... what does a mythical opinion have to do with if it's natural, fixed, or whatever the claim is?

Homosexuality isn't fixed nor natural, thats the whole damn point of what this thread is about, if fags make the claim that it is fixed, natural and or genetic the burden of proof is on them to prove so, thats what one has to do in order to make a claim true, you just don't throw claims out there and assume them to be true until proven otherwise. There are at least three studies out there that prove that change from homosexual to heterosexual is possible and does happen, the fags have presented no evidence that homosexuality is fixed, natural, hardwired and or cannot be changed.

Leviticus 18:22 You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.

A marriage shall be considered valid only if the wife is a virgin. If the wife is not a virgin, she shall be executed. (Deut 22:13-21)

"For six days, work is to be done, but the seventh day shall be your holy day, a Sabbath of rest to the LORD. Whoever does any work on it must be put to death." (Exodus 35:2)

"" 'Keep my decrees.
" 'Do not mate different kinds of animals.
" 'Do not plant your field with two kinds of seed.
" 'Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material. "
Leviticus 19:19

Last edited:
So called homosexual acts by animals is driven by instinct and other factors and is in no way to be used to justify human homosexuality which is unnatural. The whole pro-gay argument is based almost solely on political activism, not science.

So then your whole argument that it's 'not natural' is now moot, if we are not governed by nature then that argument is pointless.

And when do and how do men decided they ant to take a penis up their rectum? The burden of proof is on the pro-gay militia to back their claims.

On what day, exactly, did you decide you didn't want to take a cock up your ass?

I ask this in all sincerity since I never had to consciously make that choice. I knew perfectly well that I liked girls by the time I was five years old.

When I played doctor, long before puberty hit me, I played doctor with girls.

Why? Because that's the gender that I wanted to get naked with. I didn't CHOOSE that, it was chosen for me at birth.

Apparently, since you think that people CHOOSE to be gay, you still aren't sure whether you WANT to continue pretending to be straight.

No wonder you so want this to be a personal choice.

Obviously you still haven't figured out who you really are.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back