Overwhelming evidence that homosexualityy is *NOT* fixed

probably determines alot, but not all.

so
here is what always interests me. somebody acts a certain way and then we look at their genes. did their actions reshape or activate genes? cause and effect is where? the whole argument about gay being genetic is silly. it is a choice of sorts and that is as obvious as it gets. a nature and nurture arguments is silly too because most everything is a combination of the two. so what?

image if being gay gets to be understood or misunderstood as being determined by genetics? gawd save us all from then repercussions of things like that. genetic manipulation is sure to be a new fad with the perennially insecure of this world

Why is it that anti-gay morons have to make being gay only about sex, are straight people THAT fixated on the act of sex that they can't just see love for love?

well with the cloning of Dolly Im sure there are alot of fads being created genetically behind the scenes in science.

Why is it that anti-gay morons have to make being gay only about sex, are straight people THAT fixated on the act of sex that they can't just see love for love?

Because homosexuality and heterosexuality is based on who you have sex with, idiot.

Because homosexuality and heterosexuality is based on who you have sex with, idiot.

Um ... I said gay not homosexual, straight not heterosexual, so now who is the idiot. However do you believe that you should have sex with someone you don't love even if everyone around you told you that it's right? What if your family was in the Dark Ages and arranged your marriage years before you were even old enough to understand, would you have sex with that person even if you loved another instead? This is why I call you breeder, Bass, the only relationships you can even understand are sexual ones.

Um ... I said gay not homosexual, straight not heterosexual, so now who is the idiot. However do you believe that you should have sex with someone you don't love even if everyone around you told you that it's right? What if your family was in the Dark Ages and arranged your marriage years before you were even old enough to understand, would you have sex with that person even if you loved another instead? This is why I call you breeder, Bass, the only relationships you can even understand are sexual ones.

It is based on whom you have sex with, two people can screw each other and not love each other. Whether one is homosexual or heterosexual is based on the physical sex acts itself. Your other garbage is ignored.

No it's who you are attracted to not who you have sex with.

It is based on whom one has sex with, period. Thats what determines it, a person can say anything about whom they're attracted to but only their specific sex acts truly tell what they really are about.

It is based on whom you have sex with, two people can screw each other and not love each other. Whether one is homosexual or heterosexual is based on the physical sex acts itself. Your other garbage is ignored.

So gay or straight don't screw each other unless your in love right chuck?

It is based on whom one has sex with, period. Thats what determines it, a person can say anything about whom they're attracted to but only their specific sex acts truly tell what they really are about.
FT is correct. I've seen many a married man (to a woman) get caught having sex with other men. So we can assume they are attracted to other men even when they are not sleeping with them. They sleep with their wives, so are they bisexual? WTF?

attraction without sex---abstinence. what is a man who is attracted to other men but who remains abstinent called beside guilt ridden or crazed or lonely or content?

FT is correct. I've seen many a married man (to a woman) get caught having sex with other men. So we can assume they are attracted to other men even when they are not sleeping with them. They sleep with their wives, so are they bisexual? WTF?

attraction without sex---abstinence. what is a man who is attracted to other men but who remains abstinent called beside guilt ridden or crazed or lonely or content?

Your first, technically yes it's bisexual. Many can fake love in public for a long time before they break down, those who sleep with others on the side are the lucky few, most repressed gay men and women tend to become abusive, and some become murderous, because of the stress of being forced to do what they don't feel is right.

Many more people are abstinent by choice than others believe, we just don't advertise it because it's a non-issue to us. My real life best friend and I are just because we are content and happy with ourselves to the point that we don't need it.

For those who are so anti-gay I have a question, what if two men love each other and get married but never have sex with each other, would you be against them as well?

Your first, technically yes it's bisexual. Many can fake love in public for a long time before they break down, those who sleep with others on the side are the lucky few, most repressed gay men and women tend to become abusive, and some become murderous, because of the stress of being forced to do what they don't feel is right.

Many more people are abstinent by choice than others believe, we just don't advertise it because it's a non-issue to us. My real life best friend and I are just because we are content and happy with ourselves to the point that we don't need it.

For those who are so anti-gay I have a question, what if two men love each other and get married but never have sex with each other, would you be against them as well?
:clap2:

Repeat, you don't have to love nor have affection for a person in order to be gay or straight, its the sex act itself that determines whether one is gay or straight.

So then ... the gay men who just love each other and never have sex aren't gay? That's odd, then what are they? They aren't straight.

New Topics

Forum List

Back