Overweight Korean-American Rugmunchers for Obama

Ninja

Dec 30, 2006
Glorious People's Republic of California
"At first I thought Sarah Palin was some kind of Republican pandering -- a misguided attempt to woo Hillary voters over to the dark side, as if they believed women voters were so stupid that they would vote for anyone in a skirt, but now I see that she is much, much worse. I have nothing against hockey moms -- I just don’t want to be one. If Sarah Palin had her way, she would take away that right not to be a mom. She wants to outlaw abortion -- so to call her a feminist is as laughable as calling evangelicals ‘Christians.’ They shouldn’t have the right to call themselves Christian, for they have no Christ-like attributes."

-- Margaret Cho, on her blog

Margaret Cho - latimes.com

mcbefore_01.jpg

Not the greatest picture. Sometimes she looks cute. It's a shame - had she not made the conscientious choice to eschew penis she could have become a wife and mother, and led a happy heterosexual life.

Last edited:
It's a shame - had she not made the conscientious choice to eschew penis she could have become a wife and mother, and led a happy heterosexual life.

:lol: maybe she could have even landed a gem like you, sexy.

What next. You are really desperte for any kind of shit aren;t you.

She is actually a pretty funny comdiene if you ever listened to her.

And all you have is Ann Coulter and Laura Ingalls.

Poor bastards

"At first I thought Sarah Palin was some kind of Republican pandering -- a misguided attempt to woo Hillary voters over to the dark side, as if they believed women voters were so stupid that they would vote for anyone in a skirt, but now I see that she is much, much worse. I have nothing against hockey moms -- I just don’t want to be one. If Sarah Palin had her way, she would take away that right not to be a mom. She wants to outlaw abortion -- so to call her a feminist is as laughable as calling evangelicals ‘Christians.’ They shouldn’t have the right to call themselves Christian, for they have no Christ-like attributes."

-- Margaret Cho, on her blog

Margaret Cho - latimes.com

mcbefore_01.jpg

Not the greatest picture. Sometimes she looks cute. It's a shame - had she not made the conscientious choice to eschew penis she could have become a wife and mother, and led a happy heterosexual life.
How come Repugs have such an obsession with homosexuals?

I admit I'm obsessed with dykes. Usually cute ones, sometimes even not so cute ones. See: OP.

I find it tragic. I really believe a good fuck could cure 99.9% of lesbians of their gender identity crisis and bring them back into the heterosexual fold.

I admit I'm obsessed with dykes. Usually cute ones, sometimes even not so cute ones. See: OP.

I find it tragic. I really believe a good fuck could cure 99.9% of lesbians of their gender identity crisis and bring them back into the heterosexual fold.
A typical man statement! And organism is an organism and they say women pay closer to detail.

I won't argue your hypothesis but the problem is that 99% of men don't have a good one in them. And if you're going to argue that you're among the 1% that do, please provide testmonies! :lol:

Forum List

Back