Overstock.com CEO writing in Ron Paul

Overstock.com, also known by its shortcut, O.co, is an American online retailer headquartered in Cottonwood Heights, Utah, near Salt Lake City.[1] Built from the remains of an earlier company called D2: Discounts Direct founded in 1997 by Robert Brazell.[2] In 1999 a majority stake was acquired by Patrick M. Byrne, who took over as CEO, and re-launched the company as Overstock.com.[3]

Since 1999, when Byrne took control and relaunched the company as Overstock the company took its time to become profitable. Byrne projected in May 2008 that Overstock would be profitable in the fourth quarter of 2008, and would achieve a $10 million profit.[20] The company indeed was profitable in Q4/2008, but resumed making losses in Q1 and Q2/2009. Overstock.com finally has its first annual profit in April 2010. On the announcement shares of the company rose more than 30 percent.

Overstock.com - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So they had their first annual profit under Obama? I can see why they do not like him.

Last edited:
How surprising. Pat Byrne has long been known to be one of the crazier and more paranoid CEOs out there.

So what? Course depends on what you see as crazy and paranoid.
If the choice is Paul , Obama or Romney all non idiots would have to pick Romney.... You can at least take him at his word where Paul AND Obama has shown they can not.
LOL....yeah right...do I really need to point out how many things Willard has flip flopped on?

Okay I am done poking fun at all of you partisan stoners.....I am sure Obama and the democrat party is thanking you for his support .... Of course he wont legalize drugs ether so your principle stand is nothing but your own stupidity but hey have fun with that.
You continue to show how utterly stupid you are. I don't smoke ciggs or weed and that isn't why I am voting for Gary Johnson and is not why I voted for Ron Paul in the primary in my state. If you think that is the reason 99% of people vote for either then you are a complete shit for brains.

Forum List

Back