'Overseas Contingency Operation'

Well for one we need to stop subsidizing both of them trying to kill each other.
Israel doesn't try to kill anyone. They defend themselves. They do not invade their neighbors, they do nothing but defend their territory and their people, They are actually exactly what you want the US to be, non-interventionist. Look where it's got them.

Until you realize this is all about ONE side attempting genocide, you will never understand this. ONE side wants all Jews dead. It's a jihad.

Terrorism is never going away. EVER. It's been around since the beginning of time, and it will be around until the end.
THIS current terrorism is due to the creation of the Jewish state after WW2. The fascist sect of Islam doesn't like it, believes the Jews should be eradicated. Everything you have seen in the 50+ years since Israel was created is due to IslamoFascism, trying to kill the Jews and anyone who helps them or is allied with them.

We should do anything and everything we can to defeat them.

I wasn't aware that there was a Muslim army in America.

No? What do you call the ones that lived here in America for years among us before they flew those planes into the twin towers?

Criminals, terrorists, and extremists for the most part. I call them the same thing I call Timothy McVeigh in other words. They weren't an army, they were simply criminals. You advocated kicking all Muslims out of the United States in response to me saying all United States military troops should be removed from around the world, that's not an equal trade-off. There are no Muslims patrolling American streets, consistently bombing American cities, and they haven't invaded in any attempt to overthrow our government. Some of them are American citizens, and the rest simply want to live in peace.

Terrorists are criminals, nothing more and nothing less. You can't punish an entire people for a crime someone else from their religion or race committed.

Well, 99% of the worlds terrorists are muslims. None the less, I do call terrorists in this country an army. They may be a small contingency, but they're here to do harm to us in the way of KILLING us, and I call that a military endeavor.

In any case, I don't believe that the terrorists give a hoot about whether or not we're in their land. It just pisses them off that we're there instead of letting them carry out their evil, cold blooded killing deeds in our country. Either way they're not going to stop their plans to kill the infidels. That's you and I KK.

But I'll agree with you on one account. I'd like to see this country take a less interventionist role myself. No body appointed us the worlds police, it's not in our constitution either, and I wish we'd just cool it for awhile. But it looks like obama doesn't think that. He just sent 21,000 more troops to Afghanistan.

Last edited:
Regardless of what it's called, it's about time we stop wasting money and lives on it.
Much better to just waste money and lives by emboldening the enemy and enabling them to attack on our soil again.:cuckoo:

Had a certain clueless individual actually taken out the miscreant that attacked us 9-11, then we might not be having this conversation.

Regardless of what it's called, it's about time we stop wasting money and lives on it.
Much better to just waste money and lives by emboldening the enemy and enabling them to attack on our soil again.:cuckoo:

Had a certain clueless individual actually taken out the miscreant that attacked us 9-11, then we might not be having this conversation.
Clinton?
come on, the predators werent even armed back then

Well for one we need to stop subsidizing both of them trying to kill each other.
Israel doesn't try to kill anyone. They defend themselves. They do not invade their neighbors, they do nothing but defend their territory and their people, They are actually exactly what you want the US to be, non-interventionist. Look where it's got them.

Until you realize this is all about ONE side attempting genocide, you will never understand this. ONE side wants all Jews dead. It's a jihad.

As I said, Israel is capable of defending itself. No more economic or military aid to either side, especially considering that we don't have that money to give.

Also, Israel is not non-interventionist.

No? What do you call the ones that lived here in America for years among us before they flew those planes into the twin towers?

Criminals, terrorists, and extremists for the most part. I call them the same thing I call Timothy McVeigh in other words. They weren't an army, they were simply criminals. You advocated kicking all Muslims out of the United States in response to me saying all United States military troops should be removed from around the world, that's not an equal trade-off. There are no Muslims patrolling American streets, consistently bombing American cities, and they haven't invaded in any attempt to overthrow our government. Some of them are American citizens, and the rest simply want to live in peace.

Terrorists are criminals, nothing more and nothing less. You can't punish an entire people for a crime someone else from their religion or race committed.

Well, 99% of the worlds terrorists are muslims. None the less, I do call terrorists in this country an army. They may be a small contingency, but they're here to do harm to us in the way of KILLING us, and I call that a military endeavor.

In any case, I don't believe that the terrorists give a hoot about whether or not we're in their land. It just pisses them off that we're there instead of letting them carry out their evil, cold blooded killing deeds in our country. Either way they're not going to stop their plans to kill the infidels. That's you and I KK.

But I'll agree with you on one account. I'd like to see this country take a less interventionist role myself. No body appointed us the worlds police, it's not in our constitution either, and I wish we'd just cool it for awhile. But it looks like obama doesn't think that. He just sent 21,000 more troops to Afghanistan.

Did you have a link to back up that percentage?

You don't believe they give a hoot that we're in their land, but you think it makes them angry that we're over there? I'm not sure you can have it both ways. As to "carrying out their evil, cold blooded killing deeds in our country," how does our army being in their country stop those that you seem to be asserting are already in our country from doing just that?

Obama certainly doesn't believe in noninterventionism. He's as much an interventionist as Bush.

Yes, Clinton had three chances to jail bin laden after the 1993 WTC bombing, and turned it down each time because as he said, it was "too hot of a legal potato." He had several other chances to take him out, and passed on them. Clinton's total lack of response to the six major attacks on us in the 90s orchestrated by bin laden not only emboldened him for 9-11 but actually enabled it.

This is what happens when one side is actively at war and the other side treats it as a legal matter.

As I said, Israel is capable of defending itself. No more economic or military aid to either side, especially considering that we don't have that money to give.

Also, Israel is not non-interventionist.
We've actually kept them in check on several occasions in the last 20 years where clearly they would have liked to respond in a more extreme fashion. And the ONLY reason they ARE capable of defending themselves is due to our help. Continuing to support Israel is essential. Were we to do as you suggest, it would be seen as appeasement, weakness and further embolden the jihadists. You simply do not understand those you sympathize with and you don't understand the situation.

You're a "blame America first" moron.

You don't believe they give a hoot that we're in their land, but you think it makes them angry that we're over there? I'm not sure you can have it both ways. As to "carrying out their evil, cold blooded killing deeds in our country," how does our army being in their country stop those that you seem to be asserting are already in our country from doing just that?

Obama certainly doesn't believe in noninterventionism. He's as much an interventionist as Bush.

When you here of a terrorist attack, what religion are they 99% of the time? Exactly, muslim. I rest my case there.

This is the way I think we should fight terrorists... get all our troops out of the middle east. Give them what they want in that respect, GET OUT! But if they attack us again, go in and give them a TRIPLE DOSE of SHOCK AND AWE. Leave their fucking country a smoldering pile of rubble. They don't want that to happen? Then leave us the fuck alone! Simple, and we'd be justified in doing it.

Last edited:

Then we better whole heartedly isolate ourselves from the rest of the world, because I can assure you that Islamic Radicalism and Terrorism is here to stay. They have declared war on the rest of the world, not just the US, and it will not stop just because we stop calling it a War. And as the rest of the world falls to the Islamists, we will be left with no one to deal with but them.

Look at it this way; our closest allies, the Europeans, will be Islamist by the end of the century. Who will our allies be then?

our closet allies are the canadians....they moved their air force and navy into position to protect new city and the harbour..they also came down to shop in nyc to help their economy even with a bad exchange rate...and yet they get no thanks for it...americans have real short memories

Indiana Oracle

Understand the logic of offensively moving to counter an expansion. In an insurgency/unconventional military situation, however, the whole game rests on persistence - on both sides. Don't get me wrong, if I were facing an IslamoNazi at this moment, I would shoot him dead and then go look for his friends. But I am very uncertain of our abililty to pacify Afghanistan.

Here is the article from my blog:

During Obama’s election campaign, he often stated that we should be focusing our middle-east military operations on Afghanistan. Were he to be elected, this would become US military direction in that part of the world.
I mark the beginning of our challenges and costs in that general region (Kuwait notwithstanding), the day we moved from strike mode to occupation-nation-building mode in Iraq.

As an ex-military officer with a solid understanding of history and politics, expanding the campaign in that way was high-risk, and, yet again, deploying military force in support of utopian ideals. Many of my equally patriotic readers may disagree with this at some level.

Regardless, Afghanistan is another “war of choice”. I feel the same way about Afghanistan as I did about Iraq, only more strongly. Here is the logic. (this is an equal-opportunity offender article)

Content: The President, Current Military Situation, The Opium Problem, History of Afghan Campaigns, Get OBL, Five Big Questions, Can We Afford It? Read the rest of this entry »

Indiana Oracle

Understand the logic of offensively moving to counter an expansion. In an insurgency/unconventional military situation, however, the whole game rests on persistence - on both sides. Don't get me wrong, if I were facing an IslamoNazi at this moment, I would shoot him dead and then go look for his friends. But I am very uncertain of our abililty to pacify Afghanistan.

Here is the article from my blog:

During Obama’s election campaign, he often stated that we should be focusing our middle-east military operations on Afghanistan. Were he to be elected, this would become US military direction in that part of the world.
I mark the beginning of our challenges and costs in that general region (Kuwait notwithstanding), the day we moved from strike mode to occupation-nation-building mode in Iraq.

As an ex-military officer with a solid understanding of history and politics, expanding the campaign in that way was high-risk, and, yet again, deploying military force in support of utopian ideals. Many of my equally patriotic readers may disagree with this at some level.

Regardless, Afghanistan is another “war of choice”. I feel the same way about Afghanistan as I did about Iraq, only more strongly. Here is the logic. (this is an equal-opportunity offender article)

Content: The President, Current Military Situation, The Opium Problem, History of Afghan Campaigns, Get OBL, Five Big Questions, Can We Afford It? Read the rest of this entry »

"Can we afford it?" Well hell man.... obama thinks he can afford ANYTHING! Just print more money. Don't even give the deficit or the future of our country's economy another thought.

here they had a chance to call it "hate crime group intervention" but blew it with another equally stupid label...go figure!

When you here of a terrorist attack, what religion are they 99% of the time? Exactly, muslim. I rest my case there.

This is the way I think we should fight terrorists... get all our troops out of the middle east. Give them what they want in that respect, GET OUT! But if they attack us again, go in and give them a TRIPLE DOSE of SHOCK AND AWE. Leave their fucking country a smoldering pile of rubble. They don't want that to happen? Then leave us the fuck alone! Simple, and we'd be justified in doing it.

Yes, we should leave countries a smoldering pile of rubble because of the acts of criminals. Never mind how many innocent people would suffer as a result of a few extremists.

Forum List

Back