'Overseas Contingency Operation'

Clueless freaking shushi eating, wine sipping, rugala munching DUmmies.. freaking clueless. :cuckoo:

Well the card carrying crazies on the opposite end of the line wouldn't let him keep calling it the war on terrorism. After all everyone know's terrorist are just poor third worlders justifiably venting their spleen at the west for stealing all their stuff...

(tongue firmly planted in cheek)

Surprising they don't just call IslamoNazi terrorists "neighbors with a beef."

O-Troop.gif

Regardless of what it's called, it's about time we stop wasting money and lives on it.

Regardless of what it's called, it's about time we stop wasting money and lives on it.
Much better to just waste money and lives by emboldening the enemy and enabling them to attack on our soil again.:cuckoo:

We embolden people to become terrorists with every country we invade, every sanction we lay, and every civilian killed with our bombs. As for enabling them to attack us here, I'm not even sure how that becomes a logical conclusion from what I said.

We embolden people to become terrorists with every country we invade, every sanction we lay, and every civilian killed with our bombs.
I see. They are terrorists only due to us, not their twisted interpretation of their religion. It's all our fault. Bad, bad United States.

If they would just withdraw all armed forces from everywhere they are in the world, and use them instead to control their own borders only, the rest of the world will like them again and leave them alone.:cuckoo:

We embolden people to become terrorists with every country we invade, every sanction we lay, and every civilian killed with our bombs.
I see. They are terrorists only due to us, not their twisted interpretation of their religion. It's all our fault. Bad, bad United States.

If they would just withdraw all armed forces from everywhere they are in the world, and use them instead to control their own borders only, the rest of the world will like them again and leave them alone.:cuckoo:

It becomes easier to recruit potential terrorists to your cause if you have substantial complaints against the United States, rather than simply wanting to wage a holy war against us.

It becomes easier to recruit potential terrorists to your cause if you have substantial complaints against the United States, rather than simply wanting to wage a holy war against us.
you are really that naive

Blame shifting.

The IslamoNazis are on a jihad against the entire non-Muslim world. And have been for well over 50 years. That's their reason for what they do. The "substantial complaints" are simply poor excuses, designed to appeal to folks such as yourself. "Neighbors with a beef" is what you think they really are?

You believe we should simply appease them? Give them whatever they want and hope they'll be satisfied?

Please, lay out your plan to fix things so they won't want to kill us or convert us. I would love to read it.

Last edited:
Blame shifting.

The IslamoNazis are on a jihad against the entire non-Muslim world. And have been for well over 50 years. That's their reason for what they do. The "substantial complaints" are simply poor excuses, designed to appeal to folks such as yourself. "Neighbors with a beef" is what you think they really are?

You believe we should simply appease them? Give them whatever they want and hope they'll be satisfied?

Please, lay out your plan to fix things so they won't want to kill us or convert us. I would love to read it.

My suggestion is to adopt a foreign policy of non-interventionism, and to bring all our troops from around the world home.

So what exactly would you do to stave off another 9-11? doyathink?

My suggestion is to adopt a foreign policy of non-interventionism, and to bring all our troops from around the world home.
If we just make nice, kiss their asses, they won't want to kill us or convert us. Right? They won't come up with another bullshit pretext and attack us anyway, right? When they attack our friends and take over the rest of the world, they'll leave us alone. Right? It's all our fault for being the great devil who seeks to enable self-determination, freedom, and economic prosperity throughout the world.

Liberals truly believe in their heart of hearts that if we just become insular, withdraw from the world and leave our allies hung out to dry, everything will be Okay.

To you Kevin, the concept of good and evil is nothing more than a massive gray area. But the truth is, there is essential good and essential evil, with a small gray area in between. IslamoNazis are essentially evil.

This infantile view you all have is naive and stupid, borne of ignorance and lack of education on the topic.

Also, by the way all: The Obama Administration said today that the term "Overseas Contingency Operation" isn't official, they have blamed it on "a mid-level civil service worker" authoring and distributing the emailed memo.

However, that doesn't explain why the administration has used the "Global Contingency Operation" phrase for a month prior to the e-mail being sent.

Craig W. Duehring, assistant secretary of the Air Force for manpower, also used the term last week.

"Key battlefield monetary incentives has allowed the Air Force to meet the demands of overseas contingency operations even as requirements continue to grow," he said in congressional testimony.

The emailed memo from the "mid-level civil service worker" was sent early this week.

So, Obama's lying again. Blaming it on an unnamed worker whom he cannot fire due to "civil service."

Gotta love it.:clap2:

Last edited:
Blame shifting.

In a perfect peaceful world that would work,, so once home,, what would you do to stave off another attack? Cause I don't think coming home and practicing noninterventionism or aka isolationism is gonna stave off attacks.. so what would you do then to save your fellow countrymen?

Then we better whole heartedly isolate ourselves from the rest of the world, because I can assure you that Islamic Radicalism and Terrorism is here to stay. They have declared war on the rest of the world, not just the US, and it will not stop just because we stop calling it a War. And as the rest of the world falls to the Islamists, we will be left with no one to deal with but them.

Look at it this way; our closest allies, the Europeans, will be Islamist by the end of the century. Who will our allies be then?

Your missing the point Kevin. The war is not against the US; it is against Western Civilization.

Blame shifting.

In the end, there will only be one plan that will keep Western Civilization from crumbling completely to Islam. It will be to completely isolate the Free world from the Muslim world.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back