Overpopulation!

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Say what you want but it will soon or later be an issue that needs to be tackled.

8000 BC - 5 mil
1000 BC - 200-300 mil
1900 1 bil
2010 6.8 bil
2050 10-11 bil

It took nearly 2000 years to get to 1 bil, in little over 100 years we increased by nearly 6800%! In just under 40 years, experts predict it could be at 10-11 mil. The world is already a crowded place, keep this up and we are in deep trouble. Where will the food, water, clothes, medicine, energy and space come from.

Unlike global warming, overpopulation is a legacy we will leave for our children and ESPECIALLY our grandchildren to tackle.
Overpopulation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What is the solution?

The Earth has its own way of whittling us down before we get too annoying.

In the past 600,000 years there have been several mass die off of humans.

I recently drove across the country from SF to Chicago. I can tell you that there is plenty of room for people here in the States.

-TSO

I recently drove across the country from SF to Chicago. I can tell you that there is plenty of room for people here in the States.

-TSO

And that may even be more apparent when you fly over the states.

Immie

Say what you want but it will soon or later be an issue that needs to be tackled.

8000 BC - 5 mil
1000 BC - 200-300 mil
1900 1 bil
2010 6.8 bil
2050 10-11 bil

It took nearly 2000 years to get to 1 bil, in little over 100 years we increased by nearly 6800%! In just under 40 years, experts predict it could be at 10-11 mil. The world is already a crowded place, keep this up and we are in deep trouble. Where will the food, water, clothes, medicine, energy and space come from.

Unlike global warming, overpopulation is a legacy we will leave for our children and ESPECIALLY our grandchildren to tackle.

What is the solution?

dont worry the bilderburgs are working on it..

The black plague was really one of th only dips in population BC. After that its only gone one direction.

I wonder if you seen that what-if like documentary on the history channel that follows the plight of one family after armegadon. Basically a virus wipes out most of the worlds population. After that its a struggle for fresh water, food, shelter and saftety from bandits.

Is that the type of epidemic you are talking about. Our world is so connected and complex that we could fall and not get up (hahaha)!

The black plague was really one of th only dips in population BC. After that its only gone one direction.

I wonder if you seen that what-if like documentary on the history channel that follows the plight of one family after armegadon. Basically a virus wipes out most of the worlds population. After that its a struggle for fresh water, food, shelter and saftety from bandits.

Is that the type of epidemic you are talking about. Our world is so connected and complex that we could fall and not get up (hahaha)!

Trust me on this, recorded history is total BS.

There are places on the Earth that have signs of human habitation at least 250,000 years ago and there are more than a few place where there are massive complexes that are now under 300 feet of water meaning they pre-date the Wisconsin deglaciation 18,000 years ago.

THE PNAC DOCUMENTS
Space itself will become a theater of war, as nations gain access to space capabilities and come to rely on them; further, the distinction between military and commercial space systems – combatants and noncombatants – will become blurred. Information systems will become an important focus of attack, particularly for U.S. enemies seeking to short-circuit sophisticated American forces. And advanced forms of biological warfare that can “target” specific genotypes may transform biological warfare from the realm of terror to a politically useful tool.

"REBUILDING AMERICA'S DEFENSES" – A Summary

Last edited:
THE PNAC DOCUMENTS |

Space itself will become a theater of war, as nations gain access to space capabilities and come to rely on them; further, the distinction between military and commercial space systems – combatants and noncombatants – will become blurred. Information systems will become an important focus of attack, particularly for U.S. enemies seeking to short-circuit sophisticated American forces. And advanced forms of biological warfare that can “target” specific genotypes may transform biological warfare from the realm of terror to a politically useful tool.

"REBUILDING AMERICA'S DEFENSES" – A Summary

Before or after martial law is declared in 2009?

I have never made any prediction on martial law but if I were to..it would be that I would expect martIal law to be a process and incremental and that we re indeed experiencing that process right now

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyBKz1wdK0M[/ame]

Last edited:
Overpopulation is a joke. I do agree eots, there are some people that are high level elitists that we ALL need to keep watch over. Alot of these medications I don't take, I don't get vaccinated for almost anything. There is a depopulation agenda worldwide. Whether or not I can be achieved by those who want to depopulate the Earth is questionable.

8000 BC - 5 mil
1000 BC - 200-300 mil
1900 1 bil
2010 6.8 bil
2050 10-11 bil

What is the solution?

What is the solution?

get rid of the Muslims

I now have a neighbor a mile away from me. Seems like this place is closing up all around me.

8000 BC - 5 mil
1000 BC - 200-300 mil
1900 1 bil
2010 6.8 bil
2050 10-11 bil

What is the solution?

Wikipedia. :slap: :anj_stfu:

The solution is the same now as it always has been every time blithering Malthusian nutjobs come up with this threadbare old song: for the rest of us to ignore it until the meds finally kick in.

8000 BC - 5 mil
1000 BC - 200-300 mil
1900 1 bil
2010 6.8 bil
2050 10-11 bil

What is the solution?

What is the solution?

get rid of the Muslims

Idiot..

8000 BC - 5 mil
1000 BC - 200-300 mil
1900 1 bil
2010 6.8 bil
2050 10-11 bil

What is the solution?

What is the solution?

get rid of the Muslims

Idiot..

if im an idiot YOU were born this morning

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kKkY5EpVpY[/ame]​

I now have a neighbor a mile away from me. Seems like this place is closing up all around me.

Fortunately that hasn't happened here yet. Still an area of very old family homesteads and everyone, so far, has been holding on to it.
I'm sure it's only a matter of time though before the invasion begins. Luckily my place is smack in the middle of my property and I'll never have to worry about neighbours.

Forum List

Back