overall white people don't have it in them to hire the best person for the job

Racial Bias Seen in Hiring of Waiters - NYTimes.com

http://www.lfuchrc.org/publications/publications/article.pdf

studies continue to show overall white people dont have it in them. A white high school graduate under 25 has a better chance than black college graduate at finding a job.

I happen to be a white male and as a manager I hire the best person for the job. It is too much of a pain not to do so. I have been on panel interviews and in my experience, if there is any hiring bias, it is more likely to come from minorities identifying with their own minority. That may also be true of whites identifying with whites, but I have not noticed such in my experience.
If the PC crowd would stop yammering and whining for two seconds, they'd realize that minorities, especially blacks self segregate much quicker than other racial or demographic groups.
At the end of the day it is human nature to associate with those who look like ourselves, think like ourselves and have the same values as ourselves.
We seek out people with which we have the most in common.
People that object with that concept can wring their hands until they empty a gallon jug of Jergen's lotion. I don't give a fuck.
If I am business owner I am going to hire the best people that have the potential to help my business turn the highest profit AND those employees who I can count on and subsequently reward far beyond their wage.

Soooo, everyone does it, blacks just do it more. Where are you getting this from?

I happen to be a white male and as a manager I hire the best person for the job. It is too much of a pain not to do so. I have been on panel interviews and in my experience, if there is any hiring bias, it is more likely to come from minorities identifying with their own minority. That may also be true of whites identifying with whites, but I have not noticed such in my experience.
If the PC crowd would stop yammering and whining for two seconds, they'd realize that minorities, especially blacks self segregate much quicker than other racial or demographic groups.
At the end of the day it is human nature to associate with those who look like ourselves, think like ourselves and have the same values as ourselves.
We seek out people with which we have the most in common.
People that object with that concept can wring their hands until they empty a gallon jug of Jergen's lotion. I don't give a fuck.
If I am business owner I am going to hire the best people that have the potential to help my business turn the highest profit AND those employees who I can count on and subsequently reward far beyond their wage.

Soooo, everyone does it, blacks just do it more. Where are you getting this from?
PROFESSOR: Self-Segregation Is What's Keeping African Americans Out Of Silicon Valley - Business Insider.
Finding freedom in self-segregation - African Americans' preference for black suburbs - Cover Story | Insight on the News Newspaper | Find Articles..

http://scholarship.law.georgetown.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1513&context=facpub
Here is an excerpt and transcript of a report on 60 Minutes regarding self segregation by upper middle class and wealthy black people.
TiVo Community Forums Archives - Self-segregation by choice (re: 60 minutes 6/15)

Now comes the spin.
BTW, before your knee jerks and hits you in the chin, this cuts across most racial and cultural lines. In fact the racial group that is most likely in seek out integrated or racially mixed neighborhoods are Caucasians...
Thanks for asking for the clarification though.

Just some friendly advice for African American Men applying for work...Don't sag, use intelligible grammar, and don't whine about 'Evil Whitey.' Heed this advice, and you should be fine. Being bitter and playing the victim all the time, will not help you get a Job. If you truly do want a job, you'll get one. And that's a fact. So good luck and God Bless.

Forum List

Back