Overall Medal Count

China had pulled ahead but, the U.S. of A is back on top where we belong.

(so far)

:lol:

China is closing in at 79-76. (with a big lead in gold)

I'll check in again when it's over, or maybe before but, is anyone else getting tired of the Olympics?

China is closing in at 79-76. (with a big lead in gold)

I'll check in again when it's over, or maybe before but, is anyone else getting tired of the Olympics?

My daughter and I have been staying up late watching it every night. She likes the track and field and swimming. I figure it happens once every 4 years, so no biggie letting her stay up a little later than usual. Myself, I'm about ready to go take a nap!

I kind of like the back stories NBC does, but I'm a sentimental fool anyway!

My daughter and I have been staying up late watching it every night. She likes the track and field and swimming. I figure it happens once every 4 years, so no biggie letting her stay up a little later than usual. Myself, I'm about ready to go take a nap!

I kind of like the back stories NBC does, but I'm a sentimental fool anyway!

Ah, that's good motivation there. How old is your daughter? I can see the Olympics as a great teaching tool. Hard work, sportsmanship (what's good and what's bad), other countries and cultures. How to handle victory and defeat and rooting for the underdog etc etc

I live alone and don't have cable so I can't flip around to "the good" sports at will. Or maybe I've just exhausted my attention span, lol. Well, wish you many happy nights.

Forum List

Back