Over the top but accurate

They have no shame because their voters do not have the intellectual dignity to feel embarrassed by garbage like this.

I think wee see what's garbage when you libs can't refute but just sputter.

If there is anything liberals hate, it's telling the truth about them.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What is there to refute? It's a childish cartoon full of stereotypes and fail.

You enjoyed that illustration so much, let me add to it.

ENJOY......................

full-auto-albums-obama-care-picture4169-thumbnail-aspx.jpg

Sterotypes like failed green companies and huge bailouts. Yeah, that's a "stereotype," you clueless lib.

November's coming!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yes it is and if you think republicans are going to win with crap like this rather than sane policies and calm leadership you are living in a cartoon fantasy world yourself. More than ever people are looking for substance and this cartoon has zero substance. Rather than just looking for opportunities to bash libs, maybe you should be looking critically at the people who are making republicans look like cruel, mean spirited children.

:lmao:

Like we have been getting "sane leadership" from Obama??????? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

All we have been getting is spend spend spend on failed companies like Solyndra, tanking our econmy with marxist healthcare, and class envy.

ANYTHING the republicans can do to return this country to when we DID have sane leadership will be an improvement.

We had full employment under Bush. Under Obama? If the unemployment rate was being reported as it had under Bush, our REAL unemployment rate would be 15%.

And YOU talk about "sane and calm leadership?

Your idea of sane leadership is what politician will take from the working people to give to you.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Look at the difference in the tone of my posts and your own, that is the difference between calm and sane and loony over the top cartoonish antics.

Yes it is and if you think republicans are going to win with crap like this rather than sane policies and calm leadership you are living in a cartoon fantasy world yourself. More than ever people are looking for substance and this cartoon has zero substance. Rather than just looking for opportunities to bash libs, maybe you should be looking critically at the people who are making republicans look like cruel, mean spirited children.

:lmao:

Like we have been getting "sane leadership" from Obama??????? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

All we have been getting is spend spend spend on failed companies like Solyndra, tanking our econmy with marxist healthcare, and class envy.

ANYTHING the republicans can do to return this country to when we DID have sane leadership will be an improvement.

We had full employment under Bush. Under Obama? If the unemployment rate was being reported as it had under Bush, our REAL unemployment rate would be 15%.

And YOU talk about "sane and calm leadership?

Your idea of sane leadership is what politician will take from the working people to give to you.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Look at the difference in the tone of my posts and your own, that is the difference between calm and sane and loony over the top cartoonish antics.

Sorry but Bush was behind the "New Tone." You guys hated Bush.

Besides nothing is more cartoonish than the occupy movement. As long as you identify with that, you have no business demanding anything be sane.

I think wee see what's garbage when you libs can't refute but just sputter.

If there is anything liberals hate, it's telling the truth about them.

How about this. Obama touts Green Energy in SOTU, and another of his great "Green Energy" companies just went bankrupt!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...tu-another-green-energy-co-goes-bankrupt.html

How about this. Obama touts Green Energy in SOTU, and another of his great "Green Energy" companies just went bankrupt!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...tu-another-green-energy-co-goes-bankrupt.html

Green energy my ass. It is all about paying supporters. Obama even makes sure the failing owners dont lose a dime.

Green energy my ass. It is all about paying supporters. Obama even makes sure the failing owners dont lose a dime.
...And the taxpayers lose thier asses as he demands more taxes to pay for more failure...

Not really. If we leave a failed economy, they will never get out of debt.

First, the debt was run up by Republicans.

Second, they have no clue how to dig our way out besides "give to the rich, everyone else fuck you".

I guess Republicans have always been totally in charge??

The way to dig ourselves out is to cut spending. Pretty simple.

But if you say that you're a terrorist.

Not really. If we leave a failed economy, they will never get out of debt.

First, the debt was run up by Republicans.

Second, they have no clue how to dig our way out besides "give to the rich, everyone else fuck you".

I guess Republicans have always been totally in charge??

The way to dig ourselves out is to cut spending. Pretty simple.

But if you say that you're a terrorist.
But...but gubmint workers that deserve thier jobs more than the private sector (and get paid more) that pays the bills will lose them...:eek:

What hell that is the exact opposite of the truth!

screen

usgs_line.php

Notice when it took a sharp rise? It isn't under Bush!​

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It started rising sharply in 2007 so you are incorrect But as my graph clearly shows it isn't from Obama spending but is from Tarp, Bush economic crash, and Bush tax cuts.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back