Over the past day or so I've been called...

a variety of names, including but not limited to "****" and "whore"

By men who object to the fact that I react strongly to men who think it is the height of great parenting to tell their boys if they don't win a fight, they'll get their ass kicked at home...

By men who admitted to being perfectly willing (and proud!) to coerce girls into getting abortions because they thought they knocked them up and didn't want to get married...

By men who take a lot of pride in spreading what they think is secret information (a past identity?) about me...

These lovely fellas also have joked on the board about how it would be acceptable to break a whore's arm, if that whore was kg...

And mused on the appropriateness of not hitting a woman, but instead hiring another woman to rough her up.

What do you think this says about these men? I know what it says to me, and it's rather depressing. Primarily because I suspect they have women in their lives, and I have no doubt they use these same tactics, and worse, on those women. Imagine being a daughter of such people.

Though I'm sure if they knew one of their bimbos was pregnant with a girl, they'd march her to the abortion clinic. Or just punch her in the gut till she miscarried.

I don't mean to disagree with you, but you're wrong.

Those were not 'men'.

:lol::lol::lol:

Exactly!

I'm not feeling victimized...I just want to point out the tactics that are being used.

DON'T WORRY DEL, I'LL BE OK, YOU DON'T HAVE TO RUSH TO MY DEFENSE, though it is very nice of you and all....

when did pointing and laughing become rushing to defend?
:confused:
:lol:

i will say that of all the judgmental twats on the board, you're my favorite one.

Sounds to me like you're a slut and the guys just use you for the fuck you may be.. You and only you decide who the guys are, it doesn't say much for you. I say both you and the guys you speak of are all assholes.
You know, losers.

By men who object to the fact that I react strongly to men who think it is the height of great parenting to tell their boys if they don't win a fight, they'll get their ass kicked at home...

By men who admitted to being perfectly willing (and proud!) to coerce girls into getting abortions because they thought they knocked them up and didn't want to get married...

By men who take a lot of pride in spreading what they think is secret information (a past identity?) about me...

These lovely fellas also have joked on the board about how it would be acceptable to break a whore's arm, if that whore was kg...

And mused on the appropriateness of not hitting a woman, but instead hiring another woman to rough her up.

What do you think this says about these men? I know what it says to me, and it's rather depressing. Primarily because I suspect they have women in their lives, and I have no doubt they use these same tactics, and worse, on those women. Imagine being a daughter of such people.

Though I'm sure if they knew one of their bimbos was pregnant with a girl, they'd march her to the abortion clinic. Or just punch her in the gut till she miscarried.

More than likely you really don't have to worry about the women in their lives.

More than likely these men are weenies and the women in their lives are in charge and these men are taking it out on you!! :)

Sunshine, U can't handle the truth to put it lightly. Ha! LMAO at you.

How the fuck would you know, with a join date of yesterday?

When you can't see all you're uninformed, mind your business. You're the idiot for today, not me as you suggested.
You owe me a greenie or, you stay over there and I'll stay over here. I would rather see the greenie but its your call.

Last edited:

Progressive boys eh?

Yeah, they're shit talking mutant aliens.

Forum List

Back