Over the past day or so I've been called...

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
a variety of names, including but not limited to "****" and "whore"

By men who object to the fact that I react strongly to men who think it is the height of great parenting to tell their boys if they don't win a fight, they'll get their ass kicked at home...

By men who admitted to being perfectly willing (and proud!) to coerce girls into getting abortions because they thought they knocked them up and didn't want to get married...

By men who take a lot of pride in spreading what they think is secret information (a past identity?) about me...

These lovely fellas also have joked on the board about how it would be acceptable to break a whore's arm, if that whore was kg...

And mused on the appropriateness of not hitting a woman, but instead hiring another woman to rough her up.

What do you think this says about these men? I know what it says to me, and it's rather depressing. Primarily because I suspect they have women in their lives, and I have no doubt they use these same tactics, and worse, on those women. Imagine being a daughter of such people.

Though I'm sure if they knew one of their bimbos was pregnant with a girl, they'd march her to the abortion clinic. Or just punch her in the gut till she miscarried.

"What do you think this says about these men?"

Koshegrl, I have not read those posts or OPs, because I choose not to open threads that contain ad hominems, but after reading your fine thread just now, I will answer a question you asked, which I have highlighted above.

What I think about those men is that they were not loved by their fathers. Loving fathers make loyal sons, and the attempts to disparage you and your opinions, that came from them, speaks to their pain and subsequent anger that may have been building for years. They don't sound loving or loyal even towards themselves.

I think you're great. :)

Pity them and move on. :)

Athena*

AA gives good advice. Grow some thick skin and if someone claims to know who you really are and actually threaten violence to you, copy and file that post away in your locked box.

When they make those comments, it shows that they feel emasculated. You are a conservative, are you not? They are the liberal peacenicks, are they not? Yet they use verbal violence toward you. Hmm....... See what I mean!

Last edited:
Hmmm...did I muse about what it would be like to break your bones, Sherry?

Nope, I didn't.

I don't care what they think of me, if I did, I wouldn't rattle their cages. But I do like people to take note of exactly what they represent, and what they find admirable and funny. Just because.

Yeah, I remember when somebody started a thread about me and implied all sorts of nasty things.:eusa_whistle:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/198995-sherrys-red-light-district.html

Do you really give a shit what people on a message board think of you...just be secure in who you know you are to the people who matter most.;)

Oh, and lest we forget...Paulie was the first lovely poster to rush to your defense...with...

"The difference between you and Sherry is I would kick you out of bed for eating crackers."

Lol...they say you know a person by the company you keep. It is indeed true..

Who would have thought that you would be so offended, and remain so offended, over sexual innuendo and hilarity, particularly given your attachment to it in the coffee shop. Of course, I'm not one of the fellas who paid you in rep for your dazzling verbal intercourse...

Yeah, I remember when somebody started a thread about me and implied all sorts of nasty things.:eusa_whistle:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/198995-sherrys-red-light-district.html

Do you really give a shit what people on a message board think of you...just be secure in who you know you are to the people who matter most.;)

Oh, and lest we forget...Paulie was the first lovely poster to rush to your defense...with...

"The difference between you and Sherry is I would kick you out of bed for eating crackers."

Lol...they say you know a person by the company you keep. It is indeed true..

Who would have thought that you would be so offended, and remain so offended, over sexual innuendo and hilarity, particularly given your attachment to it in the coffee shop. Of course, I'm not one of the fellas who paid you in rep for your dazzling verbal intercourse...

No sweetie, I'm not offended now or then...go back and read the thread again to refresh your memory and my amused responses.:D I just thought it was ironic and hypocritical of you to start a thread with a title about how you've been called names. Now buck the fuck up and don't let my whore ass derail your pity party thread.:thup: :lol:

AA gives good advice. Grow some thick skin and if someone claims to know who you really are and actually threaten violence to you, copy and file that post away in your locked box.

!

Post trimmed

The thing to do if you get a violent thread from any member of this board is to click on the little red flag above every post and that person will be gone. And if there is any credible evidence that he has a clue where you live and is actually thinking violence, it wil be sent to the appropriate police authority.

We do not tolerate any kind of violent threats at all.

Trollop! I will have my pity party!

how much does it cost to rent a phone booth?

220px-Broken_phone_box.jpg

Nope, I didn't.

No, you didn't. But have you ever heard the old saying, "what goes around comes around?"

That might be true if I had suggested breaking someone's bones, or forcing someone to get an abortion, or giving someone "what they deserved".

I did none of that. But that's okay.

!

Post trimmed

The thing to do if you get a violent thread from any member of this board is to click on the little red flag above every post and that person will be gone. And if there is any credible evidence that he has a clue where you live and is actually thinking violence, it wil be sent to the appropriate police authority.

We do not tolerate any kind of violent threats at all.

I've posted on several forums. Once someone actually threatened to harm my children. Not so much any more. I guess they stop to think how humiliating it would be for people to realize they had to threaten an old redhead to feel like a big boy! Or something. LOL

Nope, I didn't.

No, you didn't. But have you ever heard the old saying, "what goes around comes around?"

That might be true if I had suggested breaking someone's bones, or forcing someone to get an abortion, or giving someone "what they deserved".

I did none of that. But that's okay.

True... but you have the disposition of a wounded rattle snake and can swear like a drunken sailor. I think you're reaping what you sow.

And honest, I'm not crying about it.

I'm just pointing out...I'd rather be a cussing Christian than an abusive, anti-female piece of shit.

a variety of names, including but not limited to "****" and "whore"

By men who object to the fact that I react strongly to men who think it is the height of great parenting to tell their boys if they don't win a fight, they'll get their ass kicked at home...

By men who admitted to being perfectly willing (and proud!) to coerce girls into getting abortions because they thought they knocked them up and didn't want to get married...

By men who take a lot of pride in spreading what they think is secret information (a past identity?) about me...

These lovely fellas also have joked on the board about how it would be acceptable to break a whore's arm, if that whore was kg...

And mused on the appropriateness of not hitting a woman, but instead hiring another woman to rough her up.

What do you think this says about these men? I know what it says to me, and it's rather depressing. Primarily because I suspect they have women in their lives, and I have no doubt they use these same tactics, and worse, on those women. Imagine being a daughter of such people.

Though I'm sure if they knew one of their bimbos was pregnant with a girl, they'd march her to the abortion clinic. Or just punch her in the gut till she miscarried.

I don't mean to disagree with you, but you're wrong.

Those were not 'men'.

I'm not feeling victimized...I just want to point out the tactics that are being used.

DON'T WORRY DEL, I'LL BE OK, YOU DON'T HAVE TO RUSH TO MY DEFENSE, though it is very nice of you and all....

Forum List

Back