Over sensitive Racial discussion

It is racism?

• Definitely racism. Peejay is a racist bastard and should be shot.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's a fuckin' joke and people should get over their tendancy to be overly politically correct

Votes: 7 100.0%

• Total voters
It is racism?
Definitely racism. Peejay is a racist bastard and should be shot.
It's a fuckin' joke and people should get over their tendancy to be overly politically correct
<<<

We need a 3rd and forth option, all of the above and none of the above.

SHEEEESH CW
way to blow this way out of proportion
no one said anyone should be shot
nor did anyone ask that peejay be censored
i prefer that racist fucks be allowed to expose that they are racist fucks

I consider them both ridiculous stereotypes. Using a stereotype to be humorous is not racist. That is where the argument that it is racist fails.

That's my point. If a Republican says or does it it's racist,, if a Democrat does or says it it's probably not. You have seen it repeatedly on this board and in the news.

I tend to ignore stupidity on both sides. Though I do have to say I'm harder on my own side of the fence, but that is neither here nor there. Just because the liberal MSM said this should be racist, it does not make it so. DiveCon jumped in with an accusation that was both unfounded and irrelevant. He has the habit of doing so frequently. He is usualy wrong and that needs to be pointed out to him.

This joke was no more racist than any other stereotype we laugh at daily. Stereotypes are funny. White people can't dance, black people can't swim, Asians are good at math, and Jews are good with money. All stereotypes that are mostly not true and all humorous to poke fun at.

Do you agree?

Yes, I agree,, everyone should lighten up..but it's not going to happen as long as we have one group or the other playing victim, crying foul and calling people names,, since this election cycle started I cannot tell you how often an accusation of racist or bigot or homophobe or xenophobe has been tossed at me. you've seen it,, it's okay nowadays to pick on white people, especially old white people, but don't say a word about someone with brown skin. the shit starts flying.

Who gets to define racism? I compared the swimming to the watermelon. If one is isn't the other? so in short I guess I have to answer "It depends on who defines what is racist."

I consider them both ridiculous stereotypes. Using a stereotype to be humorous is not racist. That is where the argument that it is racist fails.

That's my point. If a Republican says or does it it's racist,, if a Democrat does or says it it's probably not. You have seen it repeatedly on this board and in the news.

really? funny...there are lots of lefty racists.

but i am wondering when DiveCon became a dem... .

did he have an epiphany he hasn't told us about? :eek:

BITE YOUR TONGUE!!!!

i had my epiphany years ago, will NEVER be a democrat
and besides, i do believe peejay to be a liberal or democrat

BITE YOUR TONGUE!!!!

i had my epiphany years ago, will NEVER be a democrat
and besides, i do believe peejay to be a liberal or democrat

And that makes you smarter than the average bear! :lol:

SHEEEESH CW
way to blow this way out of proportion
no one said anyone should be shot
nor did anyone ask that peejay be censored
i prefer that racist fucks be allowed to expose that they are racist fucks

It is obvious that you have no capacity for sarcasm. :eusa_whistle:

You guys want to hear some other ethnic jokes?

As for Divecon, he's just a dumb ass. I'm pro gun, pro life and pro nuclear power. I have voted for one democrat, for president in my life: That's six elections. I am an unaffiliated voter. The republicans want desperately to recruit me. If it weren't for the fact that I live in a hotbed of idiot, fundamentalist, hypocritic, inbred, religious zealot republicans, I might not be ashamed to be affiliated with them. As it stands, I'm not liberal enough to be a democrat and the republicans are disgusting excuses for human intelligence.

You're sharp as a fucking hammer divecon.

My apologies to any black people that found offense in that remark about black people and swimming. You offended white white people can kiss my ass. Crackers.

You guys want to hear some other ethnic jokes?

As for Divecon, he's just a dumb ass. I'm pro gun, pro life and pro nuclear power. I have voted for one democrat, for president in my life: That's six elections. I am an unaffiliated voter. The republicans want desperately to recruit me. If it weren't for the fact that I live in a hotbed of idiot, fundamentalist, hypocritic, inbred, religious zealot republicans, I might not be ashamed to be affiliated with them. As it stands, I'm not liberal enough to be a democrat and the republicans are disgusting excuses for human intelligence.

You're sharp as a fucking hammer divecon.

My apologies to any black people that found offense in that remark about black people and swimming. You offended white white people can kiss my ass. Crackers.

Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton will be contacting you shortly. Prepare to enter a Reeducation camp.

Ummm ... no? He jumped. The SEALS or whoever opened fire were sitting there waiting for an opportunity and exploited it. Good job on both parts. The Captain for not waiting around for diplomats to save his ass and the shooters for seizing the opportunity.

Ummmm...yes? He jumped, the SEALS fired and killed all three pirates in the lifeboat. Remember the last time he tried that without any help? They jumped in and caught him. The SEALS killed them. The captain didn't.

And now that the captain has escaped with his life, I will say what I was thinking the first time he jumped from the boat.......you got out-swam by a black guy?
Hmmm. Well I don't think it was racist, it was just a racial joke. More importantly, it was a racial joke that was not funny.

As James Earl Jones said to C.Thomas Howell in that movie "Soul Man":
"If you're going to waste my time with your jokes, please make sure that they are funny." :lol:

assuming that a black guy couldnt swim fast

sure looks racist to me

I'm thinking you don't know a lot of black guys. It's like a black guy getting outjumped by white guys.

What amazes me about shit like this is that the people who get the most bent about comments like this probably spend the least amount of time in the company of people of color.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back