Over one million signed petitiion to recall Gov. Walker

You do know that outside groups, unions and the democratic party, poured millions into the recall effort as well right?

They didn't need to.

Thanks again to Scott Walker the Koch Sucker for mobilizing the Democratic base in a swing state.

Keep up the good work, Scott!

And thank the unions and personalities like Ed Schultz too, right. Without them and the millions from outside interest this recall would have lost steam.

Yes, those evil teachers unions.

The teachers are our enemy, and the Koch brothers are our friends.

No wonder a million people signed the petition.

Who would believe that shit?

i'd be more impressed if the democrats had an actual candidate.

go figure

I'm very impressed with the number of signatures, it almost equals the number of votes Walker got in his election.

I am very happy that the voters in Ohio came out last November against this pathetic attempt to bust unions and that they got the signatures in Wisconsin.

A good Democratic candidate might have been the better plan though.

One side, a million people.

The other side, millions and millions of dollars that come in from the "outside" meaning people who don't live there.

Wonder who wins?

You do know that outside groups, unions and the democratic party, poured millions into the recall effort as well right?

Nope. But I'm sure you'll provide the necessry evidence to prove what you are suggesting.

go figure

I'm very impressed with the number of signatures, it almost equals the number of votes Walker got in his election.

I am very happy that the voters in Ohio came out last November against this pathetic attempt to bust unions and that they got the signatures in Wisconsin.

it's funny that the overwhelmingly democratic legislature here did the same thing that WI and ohio attempted, and yet there hasn't been a peep decrying the savage actions of the evil dems.

i wonder why that is?

House votes to restrict unions - Boston.com

go figure

it's funny that the overwhelmingly democratic legislature here did the same thing that WI and ohio attempted, and yet there hasn't been a peep decrying the savage actions of the evil dems.

i wonder why that is?

Because they did it for different reasons.

i wonder why that is?

:rolleyes:

and what would those reasons be, almondboi?

They didn't need to.

Thanks again to Scott Walker the Koch Sucker for mobilizing the Democratic base in a swing state.

Keep up the good work, Scott!

And thank the unions and personalities like Ed Schultz too, right. Without them and the millions from outside interest this recall would have lost steam.

Good God Ed Schultz you guys are thanking?

Give good ol Eddie a few minutes and he will be apologizing
for airing a video that was edited to eliminate the truth.
Or he will have to apologize yet again for calling some republican
lady a slut or a coke whore....what a joke this guy is....:tongue:

:rolleyes:

and what would those reasons be, almondboi?

So what happened ultimately? That is pretty surprising.

it passed and the governor signed it.

the democratic governor.

who is good friends with the president.

Now their employees don't get healthcare, they don't have bargaining rights and they have to accept whatever wage, benefits, etc..

Heck, they just raised powerball tickets to $2, your state must be rolling in it.

Twice as many as necessary, see link or goggle Wisconsin Recall

Enough signatures collected to recall Wisconsin governor | Reuters

Is there any doubt that the Republican Party's movement to the far right has disenchanted the voters and created a massive backlash?

November will be very interesting for the same reason.

So many foolish voters believed the promise of jobs in return for votes but its been Obama who has delivered more than 3 MILLION JOBS while the Repubs have fought against all jobs bills and not introduced even one jobs bill themselves.

And, now, they won't even come back from their L-O-N-G xmas vacation to work FOR their constituents instead of FOR the 1%. How stupid of Walker to talk to the Koch's. Did he really think people would see that for what it was?

Yep, its heartening that several recall elections have been successful and some of the worst flak has already been thrown out. People were lied to and they know it.

i wonder why that is?

Liar......

From the article:

"The 111-to-42 vote followed tougher measures to broadly eliminate collective bargaining rights for public employees in Ohio, Wisconsin, and other states. But unlike those efforts, the push in Massachusetts was led by Democrats who have traditionally stood with labor to oppose any reduction in workers’ rights."

So what happened ultimately? That is pretty surprising.

it passed and the governor signed it.

the democratic governor.

who is good friends with the president.

Now their employees don't get healthcare, they don't have bargaining rights and they have to accept whatever wage, benefits, etc..

Heck, they just raised powerball tickets to $2, your state must be rolling in it.

i believe it's restricted solely to health care, and by law, all employers in mass have to offer healthcare.

Twice as many as necessary, see link or goggle Wisconsin Recall

Enough signatures collected to recall Wisconsin governor | Reuters

Is there any doubt that the Republican Party's movement to the far right has disenchanted the voters and created a massive backlash?

November will be very interesting for the same reason.

So many foolish voters believed the promise of jobs in return for votes but its been Obama who has delivered more than 3 MILLION JOBS while the Repubs have fought against all jobs bills and not introduced even one jobs bill themselves.

And, now, they won't even come back from their L-O-N-G xmas vacation to work FOR their constituents instead of FOR the 1%. How stupid of Walker to talk to the Koch's. Did he really think people would see that for what it was?

Yep, its heartening that several recall elections have been successful and some of the worst flak has already been thrown out. People were lied to and they know it.

For Wisconsin voters the choice is simple.

Who's side are you on? The teachers or the Koch brothers?

Forum List

Back