Over A Third of Democrat Primary Voters Favor Gun Confiscation...Screw your Constitutional Rights!

Zogby-poll-36-Democrat-Primary-Voters-Support-Gun-Confiscation-600-473x600.jpg

Image from Zogby Analytics

From 5 December 2019 to 8 December 2019, Zogby Analytics ran an online poll of 443 likely Democrat primary voters. Of those voters, 36% approved of confiscation of legally owned firearms from American Citizens who have not committed a crime. These are the Americans who really do want to take your guns.

There were 20.4 million Democrat primary voters in 2018, the highest number in two decades.

36% of 20.4 million is 7.34 million voters who want to confiscate firearms from Americans who have not committed a crime.

This contrasts with about 18 million voters who have firearms carry permits and roughly 100 million voters who own guns.

According to Zogby's poll 38-39% of Democrat likely primary voters, or about 7.75-7.96 million voters, want government-paid healthcare for illegal immigrants. The same number want to decriminalize the crossing of the U.S. border without permission. About the same number want to eliminate the private healthcare system in the United States.

Zogby Analytics did not report how much overlap existed between the groups who positively answered the gun confiscation, immigration, and healthcare questions. It seems likely there is considerable overlap. Positive answers to the questions indicate a lack of concern for the rule of law and property rights.

(Excerpt) Read more at ammoland.com ...

------------

10 million people who want to see this country disappear.

In a country of 330 million, that’s nowhere close to a majority but almost half of Democrats entertain views that where once considered fringe.

And their number is growing, along with their insanity....

you-dont-need-an-ar-15-to-kill-a-deer-32464323.png
Wow, some VERY scary statistics! Thanks for the post.

Dude, that’s a false choice. It seems your standard is zero gun violence and zero gun accidents. Anything less is reckless and irresponsible. That’s a false choice.

We are talking about 3 out of 100,000 people that are reckless and irresponsible.

That means that 99,997 people out of 100,000 are responsible.

So my point is that as a whole we are extremely responsible already.
That is the choice you are demanding I make. I never said anything about zero violence or accidents. I actually agree we are extremely responsible already. That is why is seems gun control laws should not affect 99.997% of gun owners.

it's because Gun control nuts get cute and make laws that do nothing but infringe on law abiding people.

To keep a handgun in your own home in NYC takes 3-6 months of paperwork and around $600 in fees. That is what RKBA activists see as the goal of gun control freaks like you. How is that not infringement?
I have no idea about NYC's laws and I don't care to research them. I wonder how much of the delay and cost comes from the absurd system of gun laws that we have. Maybe we need a national registration database to speed things up?

NO!
God am I glad I live in Texas!!!
I can get on Armslist and buy damn near any gun I want as long as it's in Texas.
Thats the way it should be!!

Better put up a wall to keep the escaping Californians out.....they carry Democrat voting with 'em.

Dont I know it!!!
Hollywood is buying up the Texas Hill Country at a prodigious rate.
My last neighbors were from California,they were great neighbors, but of course I dont know how they voted.
The new neighbors are from Chicago and seem nice enough...but that whole who they vote for comes up again.

That is the choice you are demanding I make. I never said anything about zero violence or accidents. I actually agree we are extremely responsible already. That is why is seems gun control laws should not affect 99.997% of gun owners.

it's because Gun control nuts get cute and make laws that do nothing but infringe on law abiding people.

To keep a handgun in your own home in NYC takes 3-6 months of paperwork and around $600 in fees. That is what RKBA activists see as the goal of gun control freaks like you. How is that not infringement?
I have no idea about NYC's laws and I don't care to research them. I wonder how much of the delay and cost comes from the absurd system of gun laws that we have. Maybe we need a national registration database to speed things up?

NO!
I can get on Armslist and buy damn near any gun I want as long as it's in Texas.

Better put up a wall to keep the escaping Californians out.....they carry Democrat voting with 'em.

Dont I know it!!!
Hollywood is buying up the Texas Hill Country at a prodigious rate.
My last neighbors were from California,they were great neighbors, but of course I dont know how they voted.
The new neighbors are from Chicago and seem nice enough...but that whole who they vote for comes up again.

Uh oh!

Dude, that’s a false choice. It seems your standard is zero gun violence and zero gun accidents. Anything less is reckless and irresponsible. That’s a false choice.

We are talking about 3 out of 100,000 people that are reckless and irresponsible.

That means that 99,997 people out of 100,000 are responsible.

So my point is that as a whole we are extremely responsible already.

NO!

The Californians aren't escaping, they are colonizing.

Forum List

Back