Over a third Israeli teens stabbed at school

I think this is the original article from the OP (without the paywall/subscribe wall).

No link to the poll. I still haven't been able to find the actual poll.

So what was the OP point?
There is an irony that half the Israeli soldiers who shoot Palestinian youths in the Occupied Territories with a claim that they were about to be stabbed have already been stabbed by young Jews when they were at school.
Considering that a reason for creating a Jewish state in 1948 was for the safety of Jews around the world who could immigrate there but their children and grandchildren are more at risk in their high schools than had they remained in Eastern Europe.

First of all present the original data.
The Israeli newspaper provided the results of a "survey, conducted by phone by the Maagar Mochot research firm in February last year, 1,692 students between 12 and 18 were polled."

I think this is the original article from the OP (without the paywall/subscribe wall).

No link to the poll. I still haven't been able to find the actual poll.

So what was the OP point?
There is an irony that half the Israeli soldiers who shoot Palestinian youths in the Occupied Territories with a claim that they were about to be stabbed have already been stabbed by young Jews when they were at school.
Considering that a reason for creating a Jewish state in 1948 was for the safety of Jews around the world who could immigrate there but their children and grandchildren are more at risk in their high schools than had they remained in Eastern Europe.
What amazes me is that you actually gullible enough to believe this.
I know hundreds of families in Israel and this is a bunch of Haaretz propaganda.

I can't believe that anyone is shocked by this. They raise their children to be psychotic murderers...

View attachment 128150

The only shocking thing is dumb fucks like you, who claims to be Jewish, believes anything as long as it is antisemitic!

It must be strange to claim to be a Jew but be a worse antisemite that anything ISIS produces.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
If Achmed Louie is Jewish then I'm Caitlyn Jenner. :rofl:

Caitlyn-Jenner-Before-And-After-1.jpg

Forum List

Back