Over 90% of American voters are incapable of critical thinking.

Oh...I'm VERY CRITICAL. I will be voting for the guy who has the ONLY chance of beating that buffoon currently pretending to be president...president, with a small p.

Not for some nobody, who has no chance in hell of beating that retard, Obama, some nobody like..... Gary Johnson.

So...can you really name an issue that Romney/Obama don't agree on?

Here I'll sum it up for you in just a couple or three words.

CAPITALISM VERSUS COMMUNISM.

Both are big government corporatists that support bailing out private businesses (with taxpayer money) to repay donation favors and other gifts and doodads. If this wasn't the case then Mitt would not have supported TARP and Ryan wouldn't have voted for it. You call that capitalism? You have some serious research to do. next.

Last edited:
First off I'm not a Democrat or a Republican. I have watched this years presidential debate in absolute disgust we are headed towards a financial meltdown like this country has never seen and all the democrats can do is LIE and then LIE some more, please fact check this: 80% of all mainstream media journalist are regristered voters for the democratic party and show HUGE favortisim to Obama even if it means lieing just to be right,they do not expose the president for the fraud that he is, now by saying this I will be labeled a RACIST but please keep that under raps as I'm not so sure my hispanic husband of eight years would like to hear that and it makes me wonder how many of you WHITE DEMOCRATS live in a minority neighborhood or even a poor neighborhood my guess it is only a tiny perentage. NEW FLASH WE ARE NOT YOUR VICTIMS, WE DON'T WANT YOUR FOOD STAMPS, WE WANT JOBS, OUR PRIDE AND OUR DIGNITY BACK!!!!!!!!! we will never obtain this by handouts thus becoming nothing more than beggars. I have to believe that you take this stance on the pretense that you are trying to help the disadvantaged, the gays and the ones YOU feel cannot fight for themselves for that I applaude your efforts but please stop because infact you are KILLING us!!! We the poor have learned to scam the system better than anyone, SOME of this mess we have to OWN and by never being forced to accept our share of responsibility we continue our downward spiral. As for me and my family we are sick and tired of being your pillar to stand in the name of righteousness. I do NOT hate Obama because he is half black or half white, I hate his blatant lies, I hate how he passes the buck at every turn yet never passes up the oppurtunity to blame everyone else for his own mistakes,I hate that he gets a nobel prize for doing absolutley nothing but sinking us further into debt, in my opinion that is something earned, not given,I hate that his supporters are so brainwashed into believeing his lies as truths that they will stop at nothing (intimidation at the polls, cover-ups, publicly humilating a child who wears her canidates shirt to school even comparing it to the KKK!@@#@#, moderators who speak their own ill informed information, I hate that he never owns up to anything I.E recent example Hillary Clinton took the bullet for him in his latest cover-up and the list goes on and on. I will not call names as it is just in poor taste but my god people WAKE up!!!!! We are asleep at the wheel for once stop pointing fingers and come together to find a solution. I am an American Creole and I want to be proud of my nation again. futhermore I support gay marriages and the rights of women but I do NOT support the democratic party in my opinion you have lost your path, a LIE will always be a LIE, you are no better than those that you cast your stones at

Indeed..............thats how nothing but Hope, Change and Affirmative action can get someone elected to the highest office in the country

So...can you really name an issue that Romney/Obama don't agree on?

Both are big government corporatists that support bailing out private businesses (with taxpayer money) to repay donation favors and other gifts and doodads. If this wasn't the case then Mitt would not have supported TARP and Ryan wouldn't have voted for it. You call that capitalism? You have some serious research to do. next.

You OMIT the one IMPORTANT DIFFERENCE in your scenario pal...Capitalism is run by the people or corporations that OWN the businesses...under Communism EVERYTHING IS RUN BY THE GOVERNMENT. EVERYTHING.

If we want to bring America back to what it was originally intended to be, it has to start at the state level with votes for senators and congressmen that will adhere to the constitution. Everybody is so focused on presidential elections but if we have a house and senate who will abide by the constitution then the president does not have the power to do jack shit.
Why was an executive order that is unconstitutional not followed up by impeachment charges? Because we have not been voting for congress members who adhere to the constitution.

Last edited:
We're not going communist, dude. And neither Mitt nor Barack favor capitalism. By definition, that means a free market. We have no such thing. Not even close.

You OMIT the one IMPORTANT DIFFERENCE in your scenario pal...Capitalism is run by the people or corporations that OWN the businesses...under Communism EVERYTHING IS RUN BY THE GOVERNMENT. EVERYTHING.

I fail to see how that applies to this discussion. Yes, Obama has big government tendencies...but Romney has just as much.

We're not going communist, dude. And neither Mitt nor Barack favor capitalism. By definition, that means a free market. We have no such thing. Not even close.

Exactly! - Republicans & Democrats select their winners & losers. Wallstreet firms got bailouts that did not harm bond holders but the GM bailout wiped out bond holders.

All notions of "Free Market" goes out the window with GSE's, government backing bad loans, government bailouts, "The President's Working Group on Financial Markets", etc.

For example: Since the creation of the Fed & bank bailouts of 1933, bonds are priced based on likelihood of being bailed out instead of credit rating. Small business stands little chance due to higher priced credit as compared to their larger counterparts.

Last edited:
We have a mixed corporate economy with some government regulation.

We are not a free market system, nor are we headed for communism.

Exactly! - Republicans & Democrats select their winners & losers. Wallstreet firms got bailouts that did not harm bond holders but the GM bailout wiped out bond holders.

All notions of "Free Market" goes out the window with GSE's, government backing bad loans, government bailouts, "The President's Working Group on Financial Markets", etc.

For example: Since the creation of the Fed & bank bailouts of 1933, bonds are priced based on likelihood of being bailed out instead of credit rating. Small business stands little chance due to higher priced credit as compared to their larger counterparts.

Central banking and fiat currency in itself negates a free market.

I fail to see how that applies to this discussion. Yes, Obama has big government tendencies...but Romney has just as much.

Let me give you a hint. Obama whispering to Russian Prez Medveded unaware of a hot mike being open right in front of them.

Qantrill sounds like a nazi. Obama a communist? Too stupid.

neocons learn this crap from fox news as much as government tit sucking liberals love msnbc for saying rich people are satan...its a shame they really are on the same team.

Far lefties, failed liberal neo-cons, and far righties are the price we pay for being Americans: buncha paraistes.

We have a mixed corporate economy with some government regulation.

We are not a free market system, nor are we headed for communism.
294935_291830380904310_1751180928_n.jpg

Forum List

Back