over 60 percent of white republicans think obama was not born in US

You tell 'em, FenceSitter!!!!!!

Observing the marvelous consistency of all of your posts is exhilarating.

Happy New Year!
And PC comes along to provide yet another beautiful example of the first line of my sig.

The two ends are SO DAMN SIMILAR in their behaviors.

All of my posts are linked, sourced, and documented, resulting in 100% accuracy.

All your posts are lies, unsourced and undocumented and frankly just a figment of your twisted imagination.

Unsourced?????

1. Hillary Clinton's campaign began the view that Hussein was born elsewhere
“Hillary Clinton and her campaign of 2008 started the birther controversy,” Trump said today. His campaign subsequently circulated a link to a memo written by Clinton’s 2008 chief strategist, Mark Penn, suggesting they promote then Senator Obama’s “lack of American roots,” as well as the transcript of an interview Clinton’s 2008 campaign manager Patty Solis Doyle, where she tells Wolf Blitzer a staffer forwarded an email promoting the birther conspiracy in 2007, but that staffer was immediately fired.

Per your own sources, Mr. Penn never suggested the birther conspiracy, or suggested that Obama was born in Kenya, or that Obama wasn't born in the US, or that Obama's birth certificate was fake.. Which is the birther conspiracy.

The staffer forwarded an email that someone else wrote. Making it impossible for her to be the source of that email. And she was promptly fired for it.

Your claim that Hillary began the birther conspiracy is a naked lie. And you now it.

2. Hussein himself told his agent/publisher to write that he was from Kenya....or, did they just pick a country out of a hat?
"A 1991 literary promotional booklet identified Barack Obama as having been born in Kenya.
det-true.gif
TRUE
Obama's Literary Agent Said He Was Born in Kenya?

What it found true was that Obama's literary agent said Obama was born in Kenya. Your lie is that Obama told his literary agent he was born in Kenya. ANd you know that's not true. As demonstrated by the literary agent herself expressly contradicting you, confirming Obama NEVER said he was born in Kenya:

This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time,” Goderich wrote. “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.”

This is from your own source. You know that Obama never told his literary agent that he was born in Kenya. But you continue to lie.

3. Michelle Obama made the claim that Kenya was Hussein's 'homecountry'

And the backpedalling continues. You said that Michelle claimed Obama was born in Kenya.

Show us the time stamp in your video where she says this, liar. You can't. As Michelle never said that Obama was born in Kenya.

You lied.

Any truth to the rumor that God invented paper bags because of you?
You poor thing, bless your heart. You deny the Arpaio video was refuted; and when shown where it was, you immediately dive straight into name calling because you can’t refute the Arpaio refutation.

That’s the limit of your debating skills, isn’t it...?

Actually....I was talking about you....you know...how ugly you are, inside and outside.

But....on the bright side.....your face is your fortune: pharmacies would pay you to stand outside and make people sick.
LOLOL

Gotta love the irony of me refuting Joe the Sheriff and your only response to that is...

upload_2017-12-31_9-3-46-jpeg.168806

:dance:

Changing the subject????

That means I win?

Poor Ug......so ugly even the tide wouldn't take you out.
I didn't change the subject. Why are you lying? That post of mine pointed out how you're incapable of addressing my points. Which is the subject you switched to when you posted invective in lieu rebuttal.

Its PC. She lies and spams. That's all she does. She knows she's been caught lying no less than 3 times.

Back in reality, Obama never told his publisher he was born in Kenya.

Hillary's team never even suggested the birther conspiracy. Let alone began it.

And Michelle has never said that Obama was born in Kenya.

Try again, birthers.

They don't believe that Obama was born in Kenya, they just parrot whatever keeps them in social standing at their country clubs.

Who gives a damn about reality? When your wealthy enough you can ignore reality!

No, you dope....just to make you fools rant and rave.

Thus:
I simply pointed out three facts...

2. Hussein himself told his agent/publisher to write that he was from Kenya....or, did they just pick a country out of a hatd?

Sooo......what's the beef?????
1. No one from Hillary’s campaign said Obama was not born in the U.S.

2. Obama did not tell his publicist he was born in Kenya.

3. By ‘home country,’ she was speaking to his heritage, just as folks in Ireland did when they said, ”welcome home,” to Ronald Reagan.

More of Obamas legacy is getting erased every day, :badgrin:
Oh? Is Donald Trump destroying the great economy Obama handed him after Obama inherited the worst economy since the Great Depression?

And just how bad of a beat down are you taking on this birther nonsense that you’re deflecting to Trump reversing Obama’s policies?

I told you you'd run....slither off....and hide when I asked for the definition of 'home country.'

Easy peasy, lemon squeezy
I gave you an example of how that term is used. You can stop lying now.

You're a birther and you keep reposting the same debunked lies and won't even bother to challenge any of them, you simply pretend they don't exist and keep repeating yourself. You're credibility is zero.

Nothing I post is untrue....as proven by you Three Stooges....

“Hillary Clinton and her campaign of 2008 started the birther controversy,” Trump said today. His campaign subsequently circulated a link to a memo written by Clinton’s 2008 chief strategist, Mark Penn, suggesting they promote then Senator Obama’s “lack of American roots,” as well as the transcript of an interview Clinton’s 2008 campaign manager Patty Solis Doyle, where she tells Wolf Blitzer a staffer forwarded an email promoting the birther conspiracy in 2007, but that staffer was immediately fired.

Quoting Trump? Can't you provide a credible source? Of course you can't.

Where does Penn say that Barack Obama was born elsewhere?

Oh wait- he doesn't. You are just lying again.

And, here it is: The 'birther conspiracy' originating from your own side.

"...Clinton’s 2008 chief strategist, Mark Penn, suggesting they promote then Senator Obama’s “lack of American roots,” as well as the transcript of an interview Clinton’s 2008 campaign manager Patty Solis Doyle, where she tells Wolf Blitzer a staffer forwarded an email promoting the birther conspiracy in 2007, ..."

Skewers any cachet you might have imagined you had.

Wasn't that fun?
Penn never suggests Obama wasn't born in the US, or that he was born in Kenya, or that his birth certificate is fake. That's the birther conspiracy, the kind of batshit Trump advocated for years. And Hillary never backed.

As for the staffer, its literally impossible that she began the birther conspiracy by forwarding an email as the email she forwarding was written by someone else. And she was fired for it.

Try again, liar. You have nothing to back your claims.

What can we count on Birthers to do?

Lie about Barack Obama.
or just lie.

Because that is what Birthers do- like PC does.

I’m curious, how do you dismiss the findings in this video?

The Registrar of Hawaii has confirmed that the information on the Birth Certificate that Obama posted on the white house website was 100% accurate and matched their original records.

Done.

Daily Kos: 63% of Republicans Still Believe Iraq Had WMD, 64% Obama Born in Kenya

White republicans are simply amazing. White republicans have the greatest racist talent to ever live. I really wonder what make white republicans soooooooo talented at being racist. The majority blacks think republicans are racist sums and evidence is all over America.

They don't believe that Obama was born in Kenya, they just parrot whatever keeps them in social standing at their country clubs.

Who gives a damn about reality? When your wealthy enough you can ignore reality!

No, you dope....just to make you fools rant and rave.

Thus:
I simply pointed out three facts...

2. Hussein himself told his agent/publisher to write that he was from Kenya....or, did they just pick a country out of a hatd?

Sooo......what's the beef?????

All of your three "facts" have been repeatedly proven false many, many times on this message board...like just about everything else you post.

I'm not going to cater to your masochistic desire for an intellectual beating.

Go seek help!

The only thing that's false is your post.

Watch me prove it:

Hillary Clinton and her campaign of 2008 started the birther controversy,” Trump said today. His campaign subsequently circulated a link to a memo written by Clinton’s 2008 chief strategist, Mark Penn, suggesting they promote then Senator Obama’s “lack of American roots,” as well as the transcript of an interview Clinton’s 2008 campaign manager Patty Solis Doyle, where she tells Wolf Blitzer a staffer forwarded an email promoting the birther conspiracy in 2007, but that staffer was immediately fired.

Penn did write a memo in 2007 saying that Obama’s foreign background could present a weakness for him, and Clinton should emphasize her middle-class Midwestern upbringing.

"His roots to American values and culture are at best limited," the memo says. "I cannot imagine America electing a president during a time of war who is not at his center fundamentally American in his thinking and values."
Fact-Checking Trump's Claim Clinton Started 'Birther' Movement

2. Hussein himself told his agent/publisher to write that he was from Kenya....or, did they just pick a country out of a hat?
"A 1991 literary promotional booklet identified Barack Obama as having been born in Kenya.

det-true.gif

TRUE

So….what's the beef???

In your face, boooyyyyyeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

LOLOLOL

You said ...

"Hussein himself told his agent/publisher to write that he was from Kenya"

But you posted a link claiming Obama's "literary agent" said that.

Your own link refutes your lies.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

You poor thing, bless your heart. You deny the Arpaio video was refuted; and when shown where it was, you immediately dive straight into name calling because you can’t refute the Arpaio refutation.

That’s the limit of your debating skills, isn’t it...?

Actually....I was talking about you....you know...how ugly you are, inside and outside.

But....on the bright side.....your face is your fortune: pharmacies would pay you to stand outside and make people sick.
LOLOL

Gotta love the irony of me refuting Joe the Sheriff and your only response to that is...

upload_2017-12-31_9-3-46-jpeg.168806

:dance:

Changing the subject????

That means I win?

Poor Ug......so ugly even the tide wouldn't take you out.
I didn't change the subject. Why are you lying? That post of mine pointed out how you're incapable of addressing my points. Which is the subject you switched to when you posted invective in lieu rebuttal.

Its PC. She lies and spams. That's all she does. She knows she's been caught lying no less than 3 times.

Back in reality, Obama never told his publisher he was born in Kenya.

Hillary's team never even suggested the birther conspiracy. Let alone began it.

And Michelle has never said that Obama was born in Kenya.

Try again, birthers.

but....but....but....why won't you speculate and make up crap about Obama also?

LOL birther are idiots and liars.

So Hillary told the pseudocon birthers to say Obama was born in Kenya, and they are obeying her instructions to this day!

ALLLLLL righty then!

So Hillary told the pseudocon birthers to say Obama was born in Kenya, and they are obeying her instructions to this day!

ALLLLLL righty then!
Yeah I have never understood why the Birthers like to believe Trump's version that he was just a gullible dupe that was fooled by Hillary Clinton.

Forum List

Back