over 60 percent of white republicans think obama was not born in US

:lol: We have many, many poorly educated crackers in our GOP, particular in western Louisiana and East Texas. Jees, can those suckers hate!

Many of our far right GOP are exactly that, like many of the far left are idiots as well being used by their masters.

Many of our far right GOP are exactly that, like many of the far left are idiots as well being used by their masters.
And there's no better example of that, than believing Obama is a liberal with progressive policies. He's neither!

It's time to call a spade a spade -

"Obama's a closet conservative, with a liberal facade!"​
The facts are obvious:

He campaigned in 2008, on an anti-war platform, yet voted 9 times out of 10, to fund the wars, when he was senator.

He has no liberal or progressive appointments, in his Cabinet.

His foreign policy, is the PNAC neocon agenda.

He's continuing many policies of his predecessor, even expanding some of them.​
He talks like a liberal up until the time a decision has to be made, or a bill has to be signed, then he conveniently throws the liberal position under the bus.

And I for one, have no intention of saying this emporer has new clothes.

The Left is not liberal, only far left, Loinboi, so stop that herky jerky.

He ain't going to give you socialized national health care, ever.

Let us examine another hate thread from the party of hate.

First of all it is once again a leftist liberal that brings up Obama's place of birth. This time with a bogus poll run by a bogus web page.

It doesn't take long for the word racist to appear although no one on the right even mentioned race even if his place of birth is questioned.

When that does not satisfy their dishonest blood lust they start with their racist dialogue with the cracker comments. They are such morons trying to stir things up that just are not there. But what they do is show that truly the heritage of racism that formed the DNC is clearly still alive and well. The party of Slavery, Jim Crow, poll taxes, segregation, and succession certainly should know a bit about racism it is what they cut their teeth upon. And they are more then happy to tell you they have black friends, hell one is in the WH. One that lied for all of his adult life about being born in Kenya until someone pointed out to the Constitutional scholar that he couldn't run for President and be born in Kenya.

No, Most on the right will agree what he was born in the US but sure lied his ass off saying he wasn't. And the best thing is, the left can't deny it.

POLL: Most Republicans Still Believe That Iraq Had WMD | A new poll conducted by Dartmouth government professor Benjamin Valentino found that 63 percent of Republican respondents still believe that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction when the United States invaded in 2003, even though this assertion has been thoroughly debunked. In comparison, only 27 percent of independents and less than 15 percent of Democrats believed in the misinformation. Additionally, 64 percent of Republican respondents believe that President Obama was born in another country. As the Huffington Post’s Dan Froomkin notes, “this latest poll result seems to indicate a refusal — unique to the modern Republican Party — to acknowledge facts.”

POLL: Most Republicans Still Believe That Iraq Had WMD | ThinkProgress
Yes, well, we didn’t need a poll to tell us that fact.

If that is true, that just shows how sick much of the GOP is becoming.

Daily Kos: 63% of Republicans Still Believe Iraq Had WMD, 64% Obama Born in Kenya

White republicans are simply amazing. White republicans have the greatest racist talent to ever live. I really wonder what make white republicans soooooooo talented at being racist. The majority blacks think republicans are racist sums and evidence is all over America.
They just repeat what their news sources tell them.

I get it, you didn't care to respond to the point I was making (which was basically giving an example of left-wing idiots),
but felt you had to lay down something witty and irrelevent, before moving on?

I am glad you get my point was 100% to the point. Let's move on.

I get it, you didn't care to respond to the point I was making (which was basically giving an example of left-wing idiots),

I am glad you get my point was 100% to the point. Let's move on.

You're just an old man with nothing better to do than spam the internet with a bunch of insane rantings. I read your posts about how many years you were a republican, blah blah blah..It explains a lot actually.. You're old and senile.

:lol: Age and cunning normally trumps youth and inexperience. Substitute "always" when it is a contest between us.

Reading me may help you understand that your hate and misguidance mirrors the confusion of the GOP.

:lol: Age and cunning normally trumps youth and inexperience. Substitute "always" when it is a contest between us.

Reading me may help you understand that your hate and misguidance mirrors the confusion of the GOP.

No not at all. It actually sheds light on to why you say so many crazy things and with sooo much hate. All old and senile men turn bitter and rant on like a crazed loon. You choose to use this forum to verbally assault others..Just reading what you posted, you have to be pretty old.....

Yes, very, yes. You write so many hate-filled crazy things. You are young and silly, ranting on and on and on. You project venom onto me and others with your assaults. Have a final word for this morning.

No not at all. It actually sheds light on to why you say so many crazy things and with sooo much hate. All old and senile men turn bitter and rant on like a crazed loon. You choose to use this forum to verbally assault others..

Yes, very, yes. You write so many hate-filled crazy things. You are young and silly, ranting on and on and on. You project venom onto me and others with your assaults. Have a final word for this morning.

No not at all. It actually sheds light on to why you say so many crazy things and with sooo much hate. All old and senile men turn bitter and rant on like a crazed loon. You choose to use this forum to verbally assault others..

Yea sure.. whatever you say.. I don't even need to reply to you any longer.. I'm glad you ranted on about how old you are. Now everyone can actually place why you're a mental project. I mean that in all honesty.

Forum List

Back