over 60 percent of white republicans think obama was not born in US

I am a white Republican and I will say that Obama is Hawaiian born American citizen, and that those who deny it do not love America but only their own wicked desires. Either you guys grow up and be adult, or we lose every election from now on until the party dissolves.

I see what you are saying. I gave up on this shit along time ago.. Except for in this forum anyways.. Hawaiin born? OK Conneticut SS#? HHHHHMMMMMMMM. It is just not enough, that makes sense, to back him in saying he was born Hawaii

The Fogbow: Birthers Debunked :: Obama's Social Security number

Yes indeed and the publisher's leaflet is all we need. That proves obozo told his agent he was born in kenya. Either

1. he really was born in kenya or

2. obozo falsely told his agent such because he was getting a scholarship based on foreign status. That's the crime of fraud.

I highly recommend you read about the false dilemma fallacy.

So what's another possibility? That obozo and his agent invented the story of his kenya birth to boost book sales?? What kind of man denies his own citizenship to make money?. Should he be president? Try explaining that to the public.

One other possibility is that some associate or intern assumed that Obama being Kenyan meant he was Kenyan-born and put that on the leaflet. Like someone mistaking someone who said they were Italian as being Italian-born. "Kenyan" is more exotic and therefore probably more easily mistaken to mean Kenyan-born.

I take it you have no evidence the publisher claimed for 16 years that Obama was Kenyan-born?

Last edited:
To prove Obama was born in Kenya, you have to prove his mother went there. You have to show some evidence he was born there.

Every piece of "evidence" presented so far is more about proving he wasn't born in Hawaii. The whole debacle over the birth certificate. The SSN thing.

So let's suppose he wasn't born in Hawaii, just for fun. That means he could have been born in Switzerland, or Florida, or Connecticut, or Australia, or East Berlin right as the Wall was going up, or California, or...

Last edited:
Funny how none of the bc nutters can address the two birth announcements that appeared in two different Honolulu newspapers.

How did Obama manage to transport himself to Honolulu, put the announcements in the two newspapers and then transport back to Kenya - just in time to be born?

Hmmm?

And, when will Trump and/or Arpaio finally make public the proof/evidence they have said they have?

To prove Obama was born in Kenya, you have to prove his mother went there. You have to show some evidence he was born there.

Every piece of "evidence" presented so far is more about proving he wasn't born in Hawaii. The whole debacle over the birth certificate. The SSN thing.

So let's suppose he wasn't born in Hawaii, just for fun. That means he could have been born in Switzerland, or Florida, or Connecticut, or Australia, or East Berlin right as the Wall was going up, or California, or...

Yabut, none of those choices feed into the fear and racism and bigotry that was responsible for starting this lie.

Cracks me up that, when the lie first started, the rw's didn't know that Hawaii is a state and was a state at the time Obama was born there.

Yabut, none of those choices feed into the fear and racism and bigotry that was responsible for starting this lie.

Cracks me up that, when the lie first started, the rw's didn't know that Hawaii is a state and was a state at the time Obama was born there.

Good grief you should be used to the lies,both sides have hacks like yourself,that perpetually crank out absurd BS daily.

Look who started this thread and why?

Seriously, does anyone think that there is a rat's ass of difference betweenObama being born in Kenya and GWBush being a draft dodger? They are both equally goofy.

The center of this issue resolves around the man who made such claims, Obama. Now for a minute lets say he needs a little help getting into college, under the present diversity program, adopted by most if not all universities, would it not be to the applicants advantage to tell a little lie to assist in the application process, so lets say he stated he was black, and born in Africa, would that not have put him higher on the list? In order to advance his political aspirations with fringe political groups would it not again have been to his advantage to claim he was a black man born in Africa? The problem is that he got so tied up in his lies that they resurfaced when he was fulfilling his ultimate dream. When one views his book it becomes apparent the ship is without a rudder and was and remains desperately seeking an identity. Unfortunately for America we now have a pathological liar heading the executive branch of government that will do and say what ever is required to survive. The sad part is that liberals are so stupid they are not only gullible but think that they can get away with about everything by lying.

The center of this issue resolves around the man who made such claims, Obama. Now for a minute lets say he needs a little help getting into college, under the present diversity program, adopted by most if not all universities, would it not be to the applicants advantage to tell a little lie to assist in the application process, so lets say he stated he was black, and born in Africa, would that not have put him higher on the list? In order to advance his political aspirations with fringe political groups would it not again have been to his advantage to claim he was a black man born in Africa? The problem is that he got so tied up in his lies that they resurfaced when he was fulfilling his ultimate dream. When one views his book it becomes apparent the ship is without a rudder and was and remains desperately seeking an identity. Unfortunately for America we now have a pathological liar heading the executive branch of government that will do and say what ever is required to survive. The sad part is that liberals are so stupid they are not only gullible but think that they can get away with about everything by lying.

Good point. He could have killed 2 birds with one stone. DRopped all questions about his past and had 5 mil donated to charity.

The problem here is..you guys ran several people that weren't ACTUALLY born in the US.

And they were WHITE.

Goldwater, Romney and McCain.

So you guys come off as the racist bigots you truly are with this issue.

You hate everyone not white and christian.

And you proved it.

Grats..man.

Grats.

over 60 percent of white republicans think obama was not born in US
Yeah....that's a real shocker....

1968958224-1.jpg

The problem here is..you guys ran several people that weren't ACTUALLY born in the US.

And they were WHITE.

Goldwater, Romney and McCain.

So you guys come off as the racist bigots you truly are with this issue.

You hate everyone not white and christian.

And you proved it.

Grats..man.

Grats.

Mccain was a natural born citizen on an air base in Panama. Hid father was an admiral of the Navy. How ADMIRAL of you :) Goldwater was born in Arizona. And by Romney I think you mean George(dont have anything for that)? Then the race card.. Never fuckin stops. I dont hate anyoen thats not white. And there are alot of christians I dont like. Most religious thumpers I absolutely despise actually. Maybe one day you will realize race does not have shit to with it. At least MOST. Race is just yalls biggest offense

You are fucked up in the head, nothing else.

Sorry, pathetic loser.

And by Romney I think you mean George(dont have anything for that)?

George was born in Mexico. His son, Mittens, is an anchor baby.

===========

And, STILL, the nutters can't and won't address the two birth announcements.

Why?

Because they can't come up with any lie that explains those two birth announcements.

I am a white Republican and I will say that Obama is Hawaiian born American citizen, and that those who deny it do not love America but only their own wicked desires. Either you guys grow up and be adult, or we lose every election from now on until the party dissolves.

I see what you are saying. I gave up on this shit along time ago.. Except for in this forum anyways.. Hawaiin born? OK Conneticut SS#? HHHHHMMMMMMMM. It is just not enough, that makes sense, to back him in saying he was born Hawaii

The Fogbow: Birthers Debunked :: Obama's Social Security number

Thanks for posting this FACTUAL link.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back