over 60 percent of white republicans think obama was not born in US

Daily Kos: 63% of Republicans Still Believe Iraq Had WMD, 64% Obama Born in Kenya

White republicans are simply amazing. White republicans have the greatest racist talent to ever live. I really wonder what make white republicans soooooooo talented at being racist. The majority blacks think republicans are racist sums and evidence is all over America.

Hmmm... why would they think that? ...

proof-obama-was-born-in-kenya-raised-muslim-not-in-hawaii.jpg

Capture--2.jpg

bs_obama.jpg

obamaslies.jpg

shutup.jpg

Over 60 percent of white liberals think Obama never listened to Jeremiah Wright.

That's not true. Besides, Fox had to go over 25 years of CDs and sermons to find "God damn America". And what was it in context? That if America didn't follow scripture, God would damn the country. The SAME thing evangelicals have been saying for decades. It's OK when white preachers say it because it's a "teaching moment". When a black says it in the same context, it's because they hate America.

Last edited by a moderator:
Over 60 percent of white liberals think Obama never listened to Jeremiah Wright.

That's not true. Besides, Fox had to go over 25 years of CDs and sermons to find "God damn America". And what was it in context? That if America didn't follow scripture, God would damn the country. The SAME thing evangelicals have been saying for decades. It's OK when white preachers say it because it's a "teaching moment". When a black says it in the same context, it's because they hate America.

Absolute 100% bullshit

But nice try, rdummy

I still think he is Moooslim

Someone told me his middle name is Hussein

So after every last piece of shit "evidence" has been debunked, what do we have left?

A publisher's leaflet and a newspaper headline written by a Kenyan journalist. Did you notice the Kenyan misspelled Obama's first name? Stellar journalism, right there.

Wow! That's some powerful evidence!

Meanwhile, back in the real world, there is no evidence Obama's mother visited Kenya. Ever. Her entire life.

Considering that Obama's father had another wife back there, this is not surprising. The last thing he wanted was for his two wives to learn of each other, I'm sure.

And the last I checked the way the whole birth thing works, for Obama to have been born in Kenya his mother would have to have been there for that unholy event.

Last edited:
[

You have a link the literary agent said that for 16 years? Or was it just one promo leaflet a long time ago?

HAHAHA.. You need to do some research. The agent ADMITTED they published this - they claimed it was just an honest mistake!!! How can you accidentally say someone was born in kenya? HAHA. Obaboon MUST have told them he was.

So after every last piece of shit "evidence" has been debunked, what do we have left?

A publisher's leaflet and a newspaper article written by a Botswana journalist.

Wow! That's some powerful shit!

Meanwhile, back in the real world, there is no evidence Obama's mother visited Kenya. Ever.

And the last I checked the way the whole birth thing works, for Obama to have been born in Kenya his mother would have to have been there for that.

[Conspiracy Mode]

There is also no evidence that she didn't visit Kenya, therefore she must have and the NWO & the Bilderbergs hid the evidence of her visit so that they could put her kid in office a half century later.

[\Conspiracy Mode]

I just gave myself an aneurism typing that.

You wonder how these white wingers can be so delusional. Then you remember they believe science is a faith, evolution a lie and climate change a conspiracy. They believe Obama took at trip costing 200 million dollars a day. They believe Romney, an "out sourcing pioneer" would protect them from "outsourcing". They still believe Iraq was a "good idea". They believe rich people are "job creators" and "supply and demand" is a wild liberal theory.

Makes you wonder what other crazy and zany nonsense they believe. If you want to know, read the posts that come from the wacky white wing, the "WWW", at the USMB. Entertaining beyond belief, and I do mean, "Beyond Belief".

A publisher's leaflet and a newspaper headline written by a Kenyan journalist.

Yes indeed and the publisher's leaflet is all we need. That proves obozo told his agent he was born in kenya. Either

1. he really was born in kenya or

2. obozo falsely told his agent such because he was getting a scholarship based on foreign status. That's the crime of fraud.

A publisher's leaflet and a newspaper headline written by a Kenyan journalist.

Yes indeed and the publisher's leaflet is all we need. That proves obozo told his agent he was born in kenya. Either

2. obozo falsely told his agent such because he was getting a scholarship based on foreign status. That's the crime of fraud.

I highly recommend you read about the false dilemma fallacy.

I highly recommend you read about the false dilemma fallacy.

So what's another possibility? That obozo and his agent invented the story of his kenya birth to boost book sales?? What kind of man denies his own citizenship to make money?. Should he be president? Try explaining that to the public.

A publisher's leaflet and a newspaper headline written by a Kenyan journalist. Did you notice the Kenyan misspelled Obama's first name? Stellar journalism, right there.

Meanwhile, back in the real world, there is no evidence Obama's mother visited Kenya. Ever. Her entire life.

Considering that Obama's father had another wife back there, this is not surprising. The last thing he wanted was for his two wives to learn of each other, I'm sure.

And the last I checked the way the whole birth thing works, for Obama to have been born in Kenya his mother would have to have been there for that unholy event.

100% bull shit. Nothing has been debunked, and the mountain of evidence that obama was born in Kenya is overwhelming compared to the pathetic lies and cover up attempts by his brain washed roids like you.

I am a white Republican and I will say that Obama is Hawaiian born American citizen, and that those who deny it do not love America but only their own wicked desires. Either you guys grow up and be adult, or we lose every election from now on until the party dissolves.

I am a white Republican and I will say that Obama is Hawaiian born American citizen, and that those who deny it do not love America but only their own wicked desires. Either you guys grow up and be adult, or we lose every election from now on until the party dissolves.

I see what you are saying. I gave up on this shit along time ago.. Except for in this forum anyways.. Hawaiin born? OK Conneticut SS#? HHHHHMMMMMMMM. It is just not enough, that makes sense, to back him in saying he was born Hawaii

The issue is a non-issue, except a divisive maneuver that is blowing up in our party's face.

I voted McCain and Romney the last two times, but if this type of hate crap happens again, I will vote for another candidate.

I won't accept hate as defining American winning politics.

100% bull shit. Nothing has been debunked, and the mountain of evidence that obama was born in Kenya is overwhelming compared to the pathetic lies and cover up attempts by his brain washed roids like you.

:lol:

Forum List

Back