Over 5700 New Record Highs And We Aren't Even To April Yet

Sure, have your fairy tale.

:lol:

1) On one side you have every credible scientific body and scientist providing evidence that it's real and happening.

2) On the other you have Rush Limbaugh says it's not and yet cannot show one shred of evidence to counter all of the scientists.

Just goes to show you how the wingnuts worship Limbaugh like little sheep. :udaman:

Indeed we do..........and more than 12 years ago, he said this global warming crap would end up a footnote in history as a fad. 12 fucking years ago!!!:D:D:D And he was spot on correct.

Of course.................the k00ks are having heart attacks over it!!!

Anybody who denies that global warming is tied to the industrial revolution is not only stupid they are blind:

CO2-Emissions-vs-Levels.gif

this may have already been pointed out on a previous page.

many of the 'new' records are a product of more coverage and more precise thermometers. how many state records have been set in the last 20 years? the last time I looked the recent past was not over-represented.

1) On one side you have every credible scientific body and scientist providing evidence that it's real and happening.

2) On the other you have Rush Limbaugh says it's not and yet cannot show one shred of evidence to counter all of the scientists.

Just goes to show you how the wingnuts worship Limbaugh like little sheep. :udaman:

Indeed we do..........and more than 12 years ago, he said this global warming crap would end up a footnote in history as a fad. 12 fucking years ago!!!:D:D:D And he was spot on correct.

Of course.................the k00ks are having heart attacks over it!!!

Anybody who denies that global warming is tied to the industrial revolution is not only stupid they are blind:

Again, proof of DIRECT CONNECTION to mankind being the cause is where?

This, of course is based on the proven incorrect belief the graph is accurate and not created by fraudulent 'science' for money and political gain.

That isn't proof, and you're going to need more than a simple chart like that to prove it....without manipulating the data. The hockey stick was proven to be a fraud.

I noticed that you bumped the thread. The facts are not yours.....they belong to everyone.

That isn't proof, and you're going to need more than a simple chart like that to prove it....without manipulating the data. The hockey stick was proven to be a fraud.

I noticed that you bumped the thread. The facts are not yours.....they belong to everyone.

HUH? :cuckoo:

You're good with using fraudulent data to support your agenda?

You know about as much about global warming as you do about jackin' off a camel. Oh My Gawd.........You're An Expert

You know about as much about global warming as you do about jackin' off a camel. Oh My Gawd.........You're An Expert

I don't see a PHD behind your name. I know enough to know the weather isn't changing because of man, and with all your name calling you can't prove anything other than you're a blooming buffoon. So why don't you bite me. :D

The same poster who ridicules Christianity wants us to have faith in man-made global warming. You almost gotta laugh.

Understanding what is real doesn't involve what you call "faith". Scientific evidence that you are apparently incapable of comprehending, very clearly shows that it is indeed mankind's activities, primarily our carbon emissions and our deforestation practices, that are driving the current abrupt warming trend and the consequent climate changes.

The same poster who ridicules Christianity wants us to have faith in man-made global warming. You almost gotta laugh.

I do laugh...out loud nearly every day. People who live their lives and drop off 10% of everything they can get their hands on for a 2000 year old fairy tale which promises them something after they die are really to be pitied.

LOL.....every time I see another new thread like this its, "64,000 new record highs" or "22,435 new record highs".

Shit is hysterical...........because Im always thinking, "What is the point of these threads?". Whats the fucking point s0ns??!

What?

Are we going to go spend 76 trillion tomorrow on wind, solar and algea? Ist that it exactly?:poke::poke::poke:

Last edited:

Understanding what is real doesn't involve what you call "faith". Scientific evidence that you are apparently incapable of comprehending, very clearly shows that it is indeed mankind's activities, primarily our carbon emissions and our deforestation practices, that are driving the current abrupt warming trend and the consequent climate changes.

One problem Nitz............

No proof.:2up:

Are you really an algea guy NItz?

LOL.....every time I see another new thread like this its, "64,000 new record highs" or "22,435 new record highs".

Shit is hysterical...........because Im always thinking, "What is the point of these threads?". Whats the fucking point s0ns??!

What?

Are we going to go spend 76 trillion tomorrow on wind, solar and algea? Ist that it exactly?:poke::poke::poke:

I always knew that Republicans had no idea of what a trillion is but 76 of them

Like I've said before....all of food stamps, welfare, govt. funded soup lines etc. totals about $70 billion while the defense budget is about $700 billion and the annual interest on the national debt is $500 billion. Govt funds for education is about $100 billion and less than that is spent on the infrastructure. You folks need to get real for once.

Forum List

Back