Over 54,000 unaccompanied minors have crossed Mex border so far in 2016

And America has more hard-working real people, while Europe has more lazy shits like....

....Let me teach you. ....

You're not qualified. Take a vacation.

I know. Only your shareholders are qualified to teach you. Or is it your CEO? Hehe.

What do you mean, lazy?

It looks like lazy in American terms is like lazy as per Puritanism, very widely used label in America, and means that you are lazy if you don't have as much money as I because you don't spend enough hours working. ......

That's not what it means, you ignorant dope.

....Let me teach you. ....

I know. Only your shareholders are qualified to teach you. Or is it your CEO? Hehe.

What do you mean, lazy?

It looks like lazy in American terms is like lazy as per Puritanism, very widely used label in America, and means that you are lazy if you don't have as much money as I because you don't spend enough hours working. ......

You are a liar. Stupid American bully. Hehehe. Also, what is the meaning of lazy in your opinion?

Last edited:

What do you mean, lazy?

You are a liar. ......?

Because YOU are ignorant of history and language? Your shortcomings are your own problem.

What do you mean, lazy?

You are a liar. ......?

Because YOU are ignorant of history and language? Your shortcomings are your own problem.

I rest my case. You stupid lying moronic bully. Next time learn logic.

What do you mean, lazy?

You are a liar. ......?

I rest my case. .....

You rest your case because you are ignorant of history and language? Good idea.

Forum List

Back