Over 40 Years Combat Service, Nuts, all of you

Gabriella84 said:
No one is insulting the military. Except perhaps the overbearing ones here. Or the ones who wish they were.

The military is a job. They do their job, you do your job. I respect the military. I respect the fire, police and other such honorable professions.
But the military is NOT protecting me. They are following orders and doing what they are told to do.
It would be awesome if no country had to employ a military. Wouldn't make the conservatives very happy, but it would be a better world for the rest of us.
now I get it---Rove sent you here to energize the conservative base and rally them into a frenzy. Great job and tell him I said thanks.

Gabriella84 said:
No one is insulting the military. Except perhaps the overbearing ones here. Or the ones who wish they were.

The military is a job. They do their job, you do your job. I respect the military. I respect the fire, police and other such honorable professions.
But the military is NOT protecting me. They are following orders and doing what they are told to do.
It would be awesome if no country had to employ a military. Wouldn't make the conservatives very happy, but it would be a better world for the rest of us.

You just said this:
No drugs here. I let the military types take all the drugs.

How is that not insulting them?

You're a stupid ungrateful b****, you know that?

I was tossing out one of those wonderful stereotypes that you conservative folk enjoy so much. Perhaps it flew over your head.

I think you're the first person I've ever wanted to see banned from here. Congratulations on your accomplishment.

Gabby,

I avoid being dramatic if I can...but every once in awhile its necessary. I do not think that you will take this to heart now. But remember it for later...when you are out of college, in the real world...and you start to realize that maybe you weren't as open-minded as you thought you were.

My husband is a Captain in the Air Force. I obviously, know him, and have gotten the chance to get to know many, many others who are serving since I married him almost 3 years ago. There is one common thread between these men and women from all over the world, all different races, religions...

They took the job specifically to protect people like you and me. You may not feel that he is protecting you, thats the point, they are doing the job well.

Enjoy your life, continue to say that the US Military is not defending or protecting you and your rights. The men and women serving are used to this...they accept it. It is a sign that they are doing a damn fine job. Keeping you so safe, keeping the United States so protected...that you do not feel that you even need them.

And when you DO realize that you need them, they will be there...despite your comments in the past, called their sacrifices "just a job," they'll still be there to protect us all.

Gabriella84 said:

Are you serious?!? If the military wasn't protecting us, the Red Chinese and al-Qaeda would be shooting up your next Greenpeace meeting. We are taking the war to the aggressors, not allowing the war to be fought here.

There will always be a need for the military, just like there will always be a need for cops and firefighters, and for the same reasons: there are always bad apples who start fires, break the law, and threaten Americans.

If you possessed the powers of reading comprehension, you would know that I never badmouth our country. I badmouth the idiots running our country. And will continue to do so until they are gone. Preferably sooner than later.

My comprehension level appears to surpass yours quite admirably. I've yet to see a post from you that indicated you possess even a modicum of objectivity or common sense where politics are concerned. Your mind recognizes nothing past which political party is supporting an issue. Must be rather easy walking through life with "Left = good/Right = Bad" foremost in your little brain housing group with absolutely no REAL concept to back it up.

Modern warface IS semantics. It is no longer a soldier's game. It is a political game. The people who drag around the weapons and machinery just execute the plans of others.

Aren't you the genius? Think you are making some sort of revelation?

And you don't want some idiot with his bathtowel wrapped around his head trying to blow yours off, don't invade his country. Obviously, you don't understand this.

Backwards-assed, left-wingnut dishonesty. Iraq invaded a sovereign nation for its resources and butchered anyone that wasn't smart and/or fast enough to get out first. It wasn't those turbanheads' country to begin with.

Further, since you can't differentiate between the past and present ...
the current situation is a result of them attacking us and they deserve whatever fate befalls them for it.

Your one-sided, ignorant statement is in direct contradiction to your claim that you do not badmouth this country. Or is it that you think people bent on genocide should be allowed to attack the US whenever they get the urge?

My fiance and I have a very nice townhouse, thank you. I will continue to pass judgement against the idiot who are ruining our country. I am demanding my rights in a non-violent manner. They are rights guaranteed me by the Constitution of the United States. Yeah, the same documents that allows a bunch of idiots to own assault rifles. I have done as much to earn my rights as you have. Simply because I live here. Deal with it.

No sale. You leech off a society better people than you have provided you. You in turn are responsible for giving back to that society in order to perpetuate it. To this point, by your own admission, you have yet to earn a damned thing.

You had better be glad that we are concerned with the future of society. Because otherwise, there would be nothing left of society by the time the current crop of old kooks becomes too old to settle their differences by force. So you better get used to it. A couple of decades from now, when your ilk is all relaxing down at the the Ronald Reagan Memorial Vegetable Home, we will be running the country. Think about that, if you will.

Yada, yada, yada. You and your weak-ass ilk will NEVER run anything. You'll just leech off whatever the strong provide for you. All your kind does is take. You give nothing of substance that does not somehow benefit you personally or suit your selfish desires.

If you nad your kind were EVER to gain control of this Nation it wouldn't last a decade before you just flat-out pissed it away with your irresponsible behavior trying to pretend there aren't any bad people that wish to destroy us out there.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.
-John Stuart Mill

Oh, and John Stuart Mill was a great liberal philosopher, as he introduced the moral "harm" axiom which states that anything is moral as long as it does not harm others.

Gabriella84 said:
I was tossing out one of those wonderful stereotypes that you conservative folk enjoy so much. Perhaps it flew over your head.

Certainly it flew over their heads, Gabriella84. No question about it.

Psychoblues

Psychoblues said:
Certainly it flew over their heads, Gabriella84. No question about it.

Psychoblues

join Gabby in a 24hr time out...in order to re-group your thought process...if possible! :rolleyes:

GotZoom said:
I was going to tell them to get a room.

damn...then they could "Hot Wax" each other...and come back for another spanking! :funnyface

GotZoom said:
I wonder if he even knows what a Brazilian is.

however I am sure she can teach him....it appears as if this is all she is good at....isn't Berkley a wonderful university.."Hot Wax" 101,102,103 whoopee now I have a degree! :huh: :banana: :wtf: :ssex: <<< works for Gabby!

Forum List

Back