Over 2000 people a yr die by stabbing on average each year in the US !!

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
should we create and implement laws to prevent this ??? maybe we should have to register all our steak knives over 3 inches long !!

All persons born will die. So should we ban births?

This desperate attempt by some to show that everything is worse than guns is pretty pathetic.
everything kills more than guns.
Cars
Cigarettes,
Knives,
Peanut butter, etc.

This desperate attempt by some to show that everything is worse than guns is pretty pathetic.
Cars
Cigarettes,
Knives,
Peanut butter, etc.

Cars
Cigarettes,
Knives,
Peanut butter, etc.

Great list. I wonder if the nutters realize that the only other killer noted that does not serve another useful purpose is the cigs........which are severely taxed and regulated.

I'm sure some of them do......but they are using idiots like the Yidnar.

Cars
Cigarettes,
Knives,
Peanut butter, etc.

Great list. I wonder if the nutters realize that the only other killer noted that does not serve another useful purpose is the cigs........which are severely taxed and regulated.

how about alcohol you pussy leftist drunk !!

Cars
Cigarettes,
Knives,
Peanut butter, etc.

how about alcohol you pussy leftist drunk !!

Was that on the list?

Feeling stupid, ain't ya? You could use that feeling, I think.

Why no cry to be able to carry switchblades?

No use to have an assault rifle gun to kill critters with to eat if you do not have a switchblade to skin em with.

guns have one purpose..........to kill, when one is aimed and the trigger is pulled, the bullets job is to penetrate skin, cause internal damage to the point that the target dies

Knives on the other hand serve a multitude of purposes, eatery for food, tool to create anything from wood sculptures to origami, or tools used in building homes. Anything can be a weapon, doesnt mean it can be restricted or banned, at least not with any common sense involved

Cars
Cigarettes,
Knives,
Peanut butter, etc.

What purpose do sugary sodas serve except to make us fat?

67% of murders in this country are done with guns. Lets tackle our biggest contributor right now and once knives are killing more than guns we can start to worry about knives.

guns have one purpose..........to kill, when one is aimed and the trigger is pulled, the bullets job is to penetrate skin, cause internal damage to the point that the target dies

Knives on the other hand serve a multitude of purposes, eatery for food, tool to create anything from wood sculptures to origami, or tools used in building homes. Anything can be a weapon, doesnt mean it can be restricted or banned, at least not with any common sense involved

Yes, that is their purpose, and that's why people need them. When a 250 lb psycho is chasing a 120 lb female, lethal force is the only thing that will get the job done. when some future democrat dictator gives the order to have you sent to slave labor camp, then an assault rifle is your best friend.

Piers Morgan has been on a rabid anti-gun rant, Recently yelling this from atop his CNN soapbox
'Unbelievably Stupid,' 'Dangerous': 'You Shame Your Country'
Somebody want to tell this dude that they want to ban sharp pointy knives in the UK to cut down on stabbings.

So back at you Piers for your even more Nanny State which I call Unbelievably Stupid

A&E doctors are calling for a ban on long pointed kitchen knives to reduce deaths from stabbing.

A team from West Middlesex University Hospital said violent crime is on the increase - and kitchen knives are used in as many as half of all stabbings.

They argued many assaults are committed impulsively, prompted by alcohol and drugs, and a kitchen knife often makes an all too available weapon.
BBC NEWS | Health | Doctors' kitchen knives ban call

Last edited:

Forum List

Back