Over 13 million Venezuelans sign petition against Trump´s terror

Nope, US foreign policy is your weak spot. All we hear from you is something with "big dog" ect...
You write for VGTRK don'tcha........... :rofl:
Not yet but RT already wants my videos:

I always knew you'd find your niche in the propaganda field. (psst!! That was not a joke........) :thup:

Not a joke? That terrifies me.

You terrify easy then. Maybe another line of work? Cesspool cleaning? As opposed to your usual cesspool filling......... :dunno:

Not my favorite prospect. See, the offers are not worth a consideration. Cesspool cleaning...

You write for VGTRK don'tcha........... :rofl:

I always knew you'd find your niche in the propaganda field. (psst!! That was not a joke........) :thup:

You terrify easy then. Maybe another line of work? Cesspool cleaning? As opposed to your usual cesspool filling......... :dunno:

Not my favorite prospect. See, the offers are not worth a consideration. Cesspool cleaning...

I thought you might help remove some of your BS instead of continuously adding too it. Oh well, so much for civic duty, eh? :dunno:

I thought you might help remove some of your BS instead of continuously adding too it. Oh well, so much for civic duty, eh? :dunno:

I will remove a lot of shit. But that´s a personal issue.

It looks like your waste line empties into the USMB..........

What the fuck do these ignorant third worlders know about American politics?
The "third worlders" are fed up with your regime´s terror and blockade.

I'm all about us not being involved in that cluster fuck. Just keep the ignorant and unproductive ones out of my country.
If you don´t want immigrants tell your gov to not to starve people and redirect aid funds to Guaido.
When did it become America's responsibility to feed Venezuelan people? How about start with the complete corruption and incompetence of the Venezuelan leaders.
But things were good...
What's up with your Avatar dude? You a Jeffrey Epstein disciple?

That´s not my waste line.

weggespltqjkee.jpg

The "third worlders" are fed up with your regime´s terror and blockade.

I'm all about us not being involved in that cluster fuck. Just keep the ignorant and unproductive ones out of my country.
If you don´t want immigrants tell your gov to not to starve people and redirect aid funds to Guaido.
When did it become America's responsibility to feed Venezuelan people? How about start with the complete corruption and incompetence of the Venezuelan leaders.
But things were good...
I don´t like commercial sex, even if voluntary. See a larger version of my avatar in my Erring Thread.

weggespltqjkee.jpg
Putin rerouted it for ya.......

weggespltqjkee.jpg
Whereto? USMB? No, I don´t think so.

weggespltqjkee.jpg
Obviously. Why dump it where it is prolifically produced internally and has to be hosed out every day anyway?

weggespltqjkee.jpg
Obviously. Why dump it where it is prolifically produced internally and has to be hosed out every day anyway?
My thought.

But things were good...
I don´t like commercial sex, even if voluntary. See a larger version of my avatar in my Erring Thread.
I'll take your word for it, she just looks really young.

weggespltqjkee.jpg
My thought.
Obviously to the USMB........ He recognizes your old Soviet style propaganda delivery and has "rewarded" you with this ultra low level forum in recognition of your "talents"..........

But things were good...
I'll take your word for it, she just looks really young.
She does. That doesn´t make me an Epstein client or something similar.

weggespltqjkee.jpg
My thought.
Obviously to the USMB........ He recognizes your old Soviet style propaganda delivery and has "rewarded" you with this ultra low level forum in recognition of your "talents"..........
Now it all adds up...

Forum List

Back