Over 13 million Venezuelans sign petition against Trump´s terror

A signature in exchange for a sandwich?

I'm surprised it was only 13 million.

What the fuck do these ignorant third worlders know about American politics?
The "third worlders" are fed up with your regime´s terror and blockade.

I'm all about us not being involved in that cluster fuck. Just keep the ignorant and unproductive ones out of my country.
If you don´t want immigrants tell your gov to not to starve people and redirect aid funds to Guaido.

Why do they need aid funds at all ... don't they live in the "glorious workers' paradise'

I'm all about us not being involved in that cluster fuck. Just keep the ignorant and unproductive ones out of my country.
If you don´t want immigrants tell your gov to not to starve people and redirect aid funds to Guaido.
When did it become America's responsibility to feed Venezuelan people? How about start with the complete corruption and incompetence of the Venezuelan leaders.

Maduro´s letter, signed by over 13 million Venezuelans, will be submitted to the UN soon.

Con más de 13 millones de firmas Venezuela denunciará ante la ONU las agresiones de EEUU | La iguana TV

Well we know how most of those signatures were gathered...........

You know it is nonsense. People signed not to get something in exchange.

You we there? You know this for a fact? Okie dokie......

Maduro´s letter, signed by over 13 million Venezuelans, will be submitted to the UN soon.

Con más de 13 millones de firmas Venezuela denunciará ante la ONU las agresiones de EEUU | La iguana TV

Well we know how most of those signatures were gathered...........

You know it is nonsense. People signed not to get something in exchange.

You we there? You know this for a fact? Okie dokie......

What an argument. YOU were there for sure...

When did it become America's responsibility to feed Venezuelan people? How about start with the complete corruption and incompetence of the Venezuelan leaders.
But things were good...

To be fair, if that woman asked me, I'd co-sign a car loan.

She has herpes

And....?

If I'm signing for a loan I'm getting something with interest but maybe you work differently

Forum List

Back