Over 10,000 Await Donald Trump Arrival for Rally in Melbourne Florida Airport After Debate Win!!!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Candidate Donald Trump is holding a campaign rally today in Melbourne Florida, at the Orlando Melbourne International Airport’s AeroMod Hangar. The rally is scheduled for 7:00pm EDT however, some rally activity may begin earlier.

img_57eae4b4600a8.png

img_57eae677daedf.png

Trump rules while Clinton drools!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Banned
Funny!
Rudy can see how badly he was owned, says he should skip the next 2 debates...
Giuliani: I'd skip next debates if I were Trump
:badgrin:

Just how bad do you want the Donald to make The Hildebeast look?...He even said he was treating her nice as her family was there....He could have nailed her with Blow Jobs escapades but didn't.... Very Presidential, unlike the nasty whore!

• Banned
Funny!
Rudy can see how badly he was owned, says he should skip the next 2 debates...
Giuliani: I'd skip next debates if I were Trump
:badgrin:
  • Giuliani: Clinton 'too stupid to be president'

politico.com ^ | 9/27/16 | Loius Nelson
    Hillary Clinton’s decision to stand by her husband and attack former White House intern Monica Lewinsky when news of a sexual relationship between the two broke in 1998 prove that the former secretary of state is “too stupid to be president,” Rudy Giuliani said Monday night.

Candidate Donald Trump is holding a campaign rally today in Melbourne Florida, at the Orlando Melbourne International Airport’s AeroMod Hangar. The rally is scheduled for 7:00pm EDT however, some rally activity may begin earlier.

img_57eae4b4600a8.png

img_57eae677daedf.png

Trump rules while Clinton drools!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update from the event
Massive Trump Rally in Melbourne, FL Photo Report from Inside the Hangar
i am hearing that 5000 dead people are still waiting for Hillary in an iowa graveyard

Forum List

Back