Outta Here

So, I still have to wonder how and why "Semite" came to be specifically associated with Judaism..

Only Semites can really be Jews. Non-Semitic Jews are deluding themselves, as YHWH's racism is very clear in this matter.

Jack pot.

Jews, like Muslims, believe that you are born into a particular religious order, whether you acknowledge it or not. When the Jewish Messiah comes, he will cause all people that descended properly from the right blood to become observant.

Or so they say.

You makin' omelets, or what?

Some kid I used to work with called the Marines "skillets". He was just pissed cause they got all the hot tourist chics and he was left chasing the local riff raff.

Y'don't say?:cool:

Well, the word's a new one on me, anyway. The chicks? You got have those dress blues, brother .... work like a charm.:lol:

Yeah, blue pants with a red stripe and a khaki blouse...all you need is a pair white shoes and the fashion police can just throw away the key. :lol:

The rules do not change. However, if you are under the impression myself and 5 moderators read 2000+ plus posts daily, we do not. You can always report the post and we WILL look at it.

I'm going to backpedal on my "in no context" statement as well. Some members have done it purely teasing each other, meant as nothing but humor and it has more than likely been overlooked because there's no harm no foul.

It's kind of like when I was a kid, when we played a pick up game of basketball, we clarified the extent to which the rules could be bent by declaring if we were playing "****** ball". Ultimately, the kid whose house you were playing at was the only one that could call a walk or foul.

Looking back, that was pretty fucking racist.

I don't think basketball court rules count. Hell, I've had blacks -- Marines no less -- call ME ****** on the basketball court. The word has whole different meaning on the court. Usually, you just dropped a turn-around 17 footer over some dude's head.:lol:

Larry Bird? Is that you?

Some kid I used to work with called the Marines "skillets". He was just pissed cause they got all the hot tourist chics and he was left chasing the local riff raff.

Well, the word's a new one on me, anyway. The chicks? You got have those dress blues, brother .... work like a charm.:lol:

Yeah, blue pants with a red stripe and a khaki blouse...all you need is a pair white shoes and the fashion police can just throw away the key. :lol:

:lol::clap2::lol::clap2::lol:

HEEEEEE HAAAAW!!

Tsk tsk .... The dress blues jacket does not not have a blouse underneath it. The Blue "D" uniform is a working uniform since wearing Blue "A" and "B" are impractical for much of anything but looking good.

And only Marine officers wear white shoes.:eusa_eh:

It's kind of like when I was a kid, when we played a pick up game of basketball, we clarified the extent to which the rules could be bent by declaring if we were playing "****** ball". Ultimately, the kid whose house you were playing at was the only one that could call a walk or foul.

Looking back, that was pretty fucking racist.

I don't think basketball court rules count. Hell, I've had blacks -- Marines no less -- call ME ****** on the basketball court. The word has whole different meaning on the court. Usually, you just dropped a turn-around 17 footer over some dude's head.:lol:

Larry Bird? Is that you?

No, but by the time I retired I had as many braces on my legs as Kevin McHale.:lol:

The word doesn't so much denote a person who doesn't like Jews or things Jewish, it actually denotes the people Jews don't like.

yeah, you keep deluding yourself and telling yourself that.

I'll just continue to feel sorry for you because people who hate that much are really sad and pathetic.
You have to admit that it's used too often to describe people that don't necessarily harbor any enmity towards Jews.

The word doesn't so much denote a person who doesn't like Jews or things Jewish, it actually denotes the people Jews don't like.

yeah, you keep deluding yourself and telling yourself that.

I'll just continue to feel sorry for you because people who hate that much are really sad and pathetic.

Nah, I don't hate anyone. I just object to particular religious and cultural practices. Same goes for other cultures and religions that may have ideas I find objectionable. I don't care who your mama was, I only care about what you believe and what you do. Maybe we can get into that in another topic.

Larry Bird? Is that you?

No, but by the time I retired I had as many braces on my legs as Kevin McHale.:lol:

Is that the guy in McHale's Navy? :lol:

So what kind of undies do Marines wear?

Gunny, do leathernecks prefer leatherneck or jarhead?

Either or. Jarhead was actually a demeaning term in reference to the "High-n-tight" haircut. We turned it to our own use.

Leatherneck is from the early 1800s when the stocks (collars) on Marine uniforms were made of leather. Some say to keep the head erect, others to protect against sword and knife cuts.

We also call each other "Devil Dogs", a name the Germans labeled Marines at the Battle of Belleau Wood in 1918 while we were kicking their asses.

They all say "Marine."

DDRF8PK.jpg

i wonder if he will really leave?

He will.

This is the second forum that I have been on where he up and left in a huff, never to be seen again...until the next forum.

Ok, I was wondering if that was him, I was going to pm you about that. He left that place because someone criticized him for calling a poster in a different forum a bunch of harsh names.

Go figure...

Forum List

Back