Outta Here

I always liken "******" to "mother fucker". Neither should be used lightly, as they convey the intent to insult someone. So, we have these words at our disposal to insult people. And there are lots of them. "Dirty Jew" is a phrase that gets you into trouble in a lot of places but here, you are free to call the dirty Jews, dirty Jews. And we have at least one, GHook, who advocates Jews spitting in my face after taking my money, just because I have the nerve to speak to the issue. What a dirty Jew.

I haven't actually run across any ******* here but if I do, and they behave like *******, I think it's more than OK to refer to them as *******. I know what it means, I know it is offensive and I won't use it unless I absolutely intend to offend you. And come to think of it, aren't dirty Jews just ******* anyway?

I don't know how he missed the open atmosphere here and permission to be as offensive as possible.

I'm surprised nobody's posted this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCbrEbEyheM]YouTube - Kramer, aka Michael Richards, goes on a racist rant[/ame]

I just learned that posters are allowed to use the N word here. Sorry, but that's completely unacceptable to me. Therefore, its been fun but I won't be posting here any more.

Goodbye and good luck with the site.

You mean this word?

1593303_828_avatar.jpg

I just learned that posters are allowed to use the N word here. Sorry, but that's completely unacceptable to me. Therefore, its been fun but I won't be posting here any more.

"Fuck" is ok with you, but "******" is so offensive, you have to refer to it as the "n" word, and LEAVE because someone ELSE said it? Seriously? :lol::lol:

Alrighty, then.

This isn't an antiseptic controlled environment asgard. There's no word police here.

Forum List

Back