Outstanding: Sarah Palin Endorses Christine O'Donnell In Deleware!

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
This is a good pick and another brilliant move by Palin. O'Donnell is smart and savvy and she will defeat her opponent. Sarah Palin once again shows her wisdom in choosing candidates that will be crucial in taking back our country and restoring pride and dignity to a nation that has been stripped of it by a man who is not constitutionally qualified to hold the office of the Presidency. Palin is using strategy that will surely benefit her when she runs for president.

Sarah Palin Picks A New Mama Grizzly And Endorses Christine O'Donnell In Delaware | TPMDC

Sarah Palin has endorsed Republican candidate Christine O'Donnell in her primary against one-time frontrunner Rep. Mike Castle, announcing her choice by calling in to Sean Hannity's radio show.

O'Donnell, who came from behind to come within striking distance of Castle before Tuesday's primary, tweeted her thanks to the former Alaska governor:

@sarahpalinusa Thank you for your clear confidence in my candidacy. Strong conservative women will take our country back! #teaparty #DESENPalin phoned in to Hannity's radio show today with the endorsement, an "exclusive," according to the conservative host.

This is a good pick and another brilliant move by Palin. O'Donnell is smart and savvy and she will defeat her opponent. Sarah Palin once again shows her wisdom in choosing candidates that will be crucial in taking back our country and restoring pride and dignity to a nation that has been stripped of it by a man who is not constitutionally qualified to hold the office of the Presidency. Palin is using strategy that will surely benefit her when she runs for president.

Sarah Palin Picks A New Mama Grizzly And Endorses Christine O'Donnell In Delaware | TPMDC

Sarah Palin has endorsed Republican candidate Christine O'Donnell in her primary against one-time frontrunner Rep. Mike Castle, announcing her choice by calling in to Sean Hannity's radio show.

O'Donnell, who came from behind to come within striking distance of Castle before Tuesday's primary, tweeted her thanks to the former Alaska governor:

@sarahpalinusa Thank you for your clear confidence in my candidacy. Strong conservative women will take our country back! #teaparty #DESENPalin phoned in to Hannity's radio show today with the endorsement, an "exclusive," according to the conservative host.

"A new mamma grizzly..." Love it. Keep it up guys. Keep pushing for the hot babes with the wind whistling between their ears. Is this the same woman who lied about winning two districts in 08 (there's only 3), but she didn't? Who whined that she couldn't finish college because she ran out of money but come to find out she just kept skipping classes? The same woman who hasn't had a job since 2005?

How many more? Someone please gather together a collage of our "New Mamma Grizzlies." This ride is gonna be hilarious!

w00t! Mrs. O'Donnell will be great in Del!

rosie.jpg

fortunately things won't change much for the rest of us;

America will still be secular
the 10 commandments will never be the law of the land
non-christian Americans will still have the same rights as christians
gays will still remain out and about
people will still have sex outside of marriage
evolution will still be taught in schools
divorce will still be easy to get
and if Alaska is any measuring stick marijuana might become legal all over the land!

and when you lower taxes (ha ha ha.....) they'll be lower for EVERYONE!

darn it....i'll just have to keep more more of my own money!

Er..ok.

An old mishmash of polls, which really don't prove anything except that polls are obviously widely divergent?

This Sarah broad has these wild CON$ DIZZY!!

The RepubliCON$ are really TOAST!!!

ROTFLMBAO!!!!!

49izadw.gif

This is a good pick and another brilliant move by Palin. O'Donnell is smart and savvy and she will defeat her opponent.

If you want the Republicans to win the Senate, this was a fucking stupid move. O'Donnell will not defeat Coons. Castle will.

This is a good pick and another brilliant move by Palin. O'Donnell is smart and savvy and she will defeat her opponent.

If you want the Republicans to win the Senate, this was a fucking stupid move. O'Donnell will not defeat Coons. Castle will.

Then you moonbats should be happy she is'nt going to win and shut up about it.... let them lose!

You can gloat about it later :rolleyes:

Then you moonbats should be happy she is'nt going to win and shut up about it.... let them lose!

You can gloat about it later :rolleyes:

I want Castle to win. I think he is the best representative for Delaware and I want to see the Democrats' majority weakened so that Obama's destructive agenda can be stopped. Christine O'Donnell is too far right for Delaware and can't win. Castle is just right.

I don't think Castle had a leg to stand on even before Palin's endorsment of O'Donnell.

I don't think Castle had a leg to stand on even before Palin's endorsment of O'Donnell.

Castle has been leading Coons in every poll quite handily. He will win the general election if he is the nominee. O'Donnell has been trailing Coons by double digits.

Castle has been leading Coons in every poll quite handily. He will win the general election if he is the nominee. O'Donnell has been trailing Coons by double digits.

I thought O'Donnel was catching up with Castle in the polls. And there is still two months or so to go. Ever hear of a group called ABC? Anyone But Castle. They may prove to be a force.

I'm from Delaware and can tell you that Castle is quite popular, especially in a primarily democratic state. O'Donnell has no real shot.

I'm from Delaware and can tell you that Castle is quite popular, especially in a primarily democratic state. O'Donnell has no real shot.
Oh really?

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/PPP_Release_DE_912806.pdf

Raleigh, N.C. – It looks like there’s a real possibility of a major upset in the Delaware Senate primary on Tuesday night, with insurgent conservative Christine O’Donnell leading longtime Congressman and Governor Mike Castle 47-44. That 3 point lead is well within the poll’s margin of error. If Castle is indeed defeated Tuesday night it will be yet another sign that conservatives have a strangle hold on the Republican Party and moderates may or may not be welcome anymore. Castle has an overwhelming 69-21 lead with moderate voters but they only make up 33% of the likely primary electorate. O’Donnell has a 62-31 lead with conservatives that’s more than enough to propel her to the overall lead. It’s clear that Castle’s popularity has taken a sharp turn in the wrong direction over the last month.

O'Donnell is a crack pot. She has massive financial problems, she thinks masterbation is a sin, she used campaign dollars to help pay the rent on a town house she lived in, she had her house foreclosed on, she filed a frivolous lawsuit, she lied about taking courses towards a Masters Degree and she's paranoid.

Carolina Politics Online DeMint Loses Credibility With O’Donnell Endorsement

She is the Republicans' Alvin Greene. This is what you want in the U.S. Senate?

O'Donnell is a crack pot. She has massive financial problems, she thinks masterbation is a sin, she used campaign dollars to help pay the rent on a town house she lived in, she had her house foreclosed on, she filed a frivolous lawsuit, she lied about taking courses towards a Masters Degree and she's paranoid.

Carolina Politics Online DeMint Loses Credibility With O’Donnell Endorsement

She is the Republicans' Alvin Greene. This is what you want in the U.S. Senate?

Sounds to me like she will fit in perfectly in the political arena.

Forum List

Back