Outstanding: Sarah Palin Endorses CeCe Heil for Tennessee's 5th District

Boy did she make a good choice. This woman is like Palin with common sense conservative values which is lacking in this nation. Palin is wise to endorse her. Palin has a tendence to know who is right for this country and her brilliant strategy to select these endorsements will be very beneficial to her if she decides to run. Just like Nikki Haley in South Carolina, she was a nobody and when Palin endorsed her, her poll numbers skyrocketed and she is ahead of the competition on her way to the governors seat.

CeCe Heil for Tennessee?s 5th District | Facebook

The woman is not bad lookin either which ought to get the liberal femi-nazi's fuming:
Defending the American Dream by

YouTube - CeCe Heil for Congress in TN's 5th District TV AD

I’m pleased to lend my support to CeCe Heil’s campaign for Congress from Tennessee’s 5th District. CeCe is another tough “mama grizzly” with the experience, passion, and integrity to restore some common sense to Washington. As a small business owner, attorney, constitutional scholar, and proud mother of two, she will fight tirelessly to protect our freedoms and rein in the excesses of an out-of-control federal government that seems set on spending away our children’s future. CeCe brings the business sense and the constitutional understanding that is so needed in DC right now.

I'm surprised no one posted an update here.

The blonde airhead came in THIRD.

Good work, Palin, you killed another one. lololol

Heil CeCe!

The Palin's are going to name their next kid 'Heil'.

Good brand of A/C

H-DXTAC.jpg

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back