Outsourcing

The ClayTaurus said:
And it only takes one to jerk off, which is pretty much the equivalent to his contributions over the last half year: entirely self-serving.

I think he's made some great points----he just screws up by taking a jab at you while making them.

The ClayTaurus said:
And it only takes one to jerk off, which is pretty much the equivalent to his contributions over the last half year: entirely self-serving.

You're just insane with jealousy over how much I rock and how all the girls like me best.

rtwngAvngr said:
I've never been successfully refuted. Nor have my arguments been addressed. You show me my isses being addressed and I'll show you hysterical namecalling. (I'm certain they'll be the same posts.)
Ooh even better: I don't feel like it, so do my work and prove my baseless assertions for me.

How about this? Fuck off. Have a nice night :)

The ClayTaurus said:
Ooh even better: I don't feel like it, so do my work and prove my baseless assertions for me.

How about this? Fuck off. Have a nice night :)

See. Noone can show anywhere I've been beaten. Cuz it's never happened. I'm a rockstar. "Tommy can you hear me"

dilloduck said:
I think he's made some great points----he just screws up by taking a jab at you while making them.
No, he screws up by relying heavily on laughable sources. It's guilt by association at its finest.

He compounds his problems by having entirely unrealistic solutions to the woes of society (which he'll magnificently counter with some "it'll be hard but we can do it, it's the moral thing to do" holy grail type of ra ra statement).

Then, as the cherry on top, he does NOTHING about this cause he so greatly believes in OTHER than spout off about it here on this message board. So clearly it's either not that big of a deal or he doesn't really care that much about it, or both.

You put it all together with your correct observation of his inability to keep his "witty" and "humorous" personal attacks out of the mix and it becomes obvious that's its more and more obvious that it's an attention-getting plea, which admitedly is working for him, as every ban he racks up only adds to the head aches of pretty much everyone on this board.

The truly amusing part of it all is how he exudes the exact qualities in delivery of his messages as those NWO folks he so terribly hates. His repetition is anti-brainwashing brainwashing. Or at least attempts at it. Maybe that's why he hates it so much.

rtwngAvngr said:
See. Noone can't anywhere where I've been beaten. Cuz it's never happened. I'm a rockstar. "Tommy can you hear me"
No douchebag, you can't refute my demand for proof by demanding your own proof. I refuse to play your deflection games. I've got a hurricane to send your way.

The ClayTaurus said:
No, he screws up by relying heavily on laughable sources. It's guilt by association at its finest.

He compounds his problems by having entirely unrealistic solutions to the woes of society (which he'll magnificently counter with some "it'll be hard but we can do it, it's the moral thing to do" holy grail type of ra ra statement).

Then, as the cherry on top, he does NOTHING about this cause he so greatly believes in OTHER than spout off about it here on this message board. So clearly it's either not that big of a deal or he doesn't really care that much about it, or both.

You put it all together with your correct observation of his inability to keep his "witty" and "humorous" personal attacks out of the mix and it becomes obvious that's its more and more obvious that it's an attention-getting plea, which admitedly is working for him, as every ban he racks up only adds to the head aches of pretty much everyone on this board.

The truly amusing part of it all is how he exudes the exact qualities in delivery of his messages as those NWO folks he so terribly hates. His repetition is anti-brainwashing brainwashing. Or at least attempts at it. Maybe that's why he hates it so much.

You wish. Why can't you ever refute anything I say. You've just been beaten so bad, so many times you've developed psychosis.

The ClayTaurus said:
No douchebag, you can't refute my demand for proof by demanding your own proof. I refuse to play your deflection games. I've got a hurricane to send your way.

You started this by saying all my arguments have been addressed. I say show me one addressed EFFECTIVELY. I also posit that calling me names does not count as addressing an argument. Then you pussed out.

rtwngAvngr said:
You started this by saying all my arguments have been addressed. I say show me one addressed EFFECTIVELY. I also posit that calling me names does not count as addressing an argument. Then you pussed out.
"Naw, I don't feel like it."

dilloduck said:
jeez--get over it--grab a topic----debate something

He can't. All he has is mindless hatred. that's what happens when people start detoxing from their brainwash. He'll be ok when he gets over the shakes and hallucinations.

The ClayTaurus said:
Naw, I'll just keep playing your game.

The game of coherent argument and valid point making? I'd like to see you give it a try for once. Quit being obsessed with me. It's kind of gay.

rtwngAvngr said:
The game of coherent argument and valid point making? I'd like to see you give it a try for once. Quit being obsessed with me. It's kind of gay.
Oooh. A new defense mechanism! Now whenever I respond to anything you post you can call me gay, that I'm sexually obsessed with you. Good one!

dilloduck said:
yes--maybe then everyone would stop spending so damn much time trying to trap you instead of addressing your arguments.

His arguments have been addressed, its when he is backed into a corner that he lashes out with something outrageous, thats why he got banned, there is no persecution involved, the victim game is sickening.

BTW, you play a great Ed McMahon to RWA's Johnny Carson.

OCA said:
His arguments have been addressed, its when he is backed into a corner that he lashes out with something outrageous, thats why he got banned, there is no persecution involved, the victim game is sickening.

Again. Calling me names is not addressing my arguments. SHow me where I've been SUCCESSFULLY refuted.

OCA said:

Thanks---and heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeee'sss

RWA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back