Outsourcing

syrenn

Rookie
May 10, 2010
Is the solution outsourcing?

Our prisons systems are overflowing with illegals. They are bankrupting us by their very presence in our jails.

How about we kill two birds with one stone and outsource illegal criminals to the country of their birth for incarceration? They are out of our contry and it will cost less to keep them locked up. My guess Mexico would make a tidy sum on half of what it costs the US to house them.

To date it costs California 47,000 a year per prisoner to keep these illegals.

California Criminal Justice FAQ: How much does it cost to incarcerate an inmate?

That is more then a good deal of people earn in a year. Why should we pay to keep these illegals in comfort? I somehow dont think that Mexican jail is quite so comfortable.

Currently poverty level is about what about 11,000. How about we give Mexico 11,000 a year per prisoner to keep them? Treat them just like any other mexican in mexican prison, just make sure they stay in jail! Let them rot as far as I am concerned. Then release them back into their homeland.

• Banned
Problem with that being that the home country (Mexico in particular) would most likely let the violent crook walk and they'd be back along the border, if not across it, again.

That is a possibility yes. But part of the deal could be that they must provide prof positive of incarceration for monthly payments on each prisoner. A job of course watched over by US law enforcement.

• Banned
How about all of the illegals in california jails? The pretex that they are already convicted criminals?

Jurisdiction? Rather the same when we take in an American imprisoned in a different country and allow them to serve out their sentence in this country.

Just as many countries build plants in Mexico to lower costs. Why shouldn't our correctional system do the same?

Swartzneggar has sent Jewish prisoners to Isreal and proposed sending prisoners that are Mexican nationals back to Mexico.

I don't see any reason why we couldn't send ALL our prisoners to Mexico, and pay Mexico $5,000/year/prisoner.

Is the solution outsourcing?

Our prisons systems are overflowing with illegals. They are bankrupting us by their very presence in our jails.

How about we kill two birds with one stone and outsource illegal criminals to the country of their birth for incarceration? They are out of our contry and it will cost less to keep them locked up. My guess Mexico would make a tidy sum on half of what it costs the US to house them.

To date it costs California 47,000 a year per prisoner to keep these illegals.

California Criminal Justice FAQ: How much does it cost to incarcerate an inmate?

That is more then a good deal of people earn in a year. Why should we pay to keep these illegals in comfort? I somehow dont think that Mexican jail is quite so comfortable.

Currently poverty level is about what about 11,000. How about we give Mexico 11,000 a year per prisoner to keep them? Treat them just like any other mexican in mexican prison, just make sure they stay in jail! Let them rot as far as I am concerned. Then release them back into their homeland.

yeah, you're not a Tea Party type. okay. uh huh.

:eusa_whistle:

Swartzneggar has sent Jewish prisoners to Isreal and proposed sending prisoners that are Mexican nationals back to Mexico.

I don't see any reason why we couldn't send ALL our prisoners to Mexico, and pay Mexico $5,000/year/prisoner.

Because yo have no clue what the prisoners are in jail for? Maybe refusal to pay a fine? Jails vs prisons? Felons vs ...

:cuckoo:

• Banned

Because yo have no clue what the prisoners are in jail for? Maybe refusal to pay a fine? Jails vs prisons? Felons vs ...

:cuckoo:

legals vs illegals

Think what you like, I don't give a shit. Stalking me dante?

Forum List

Back