OUTSOURCING Obama - China / Dickhead

China offers companies a better deal than we do for doing business there, namely lower tax rates.

I do check labels and it's getting more difficult to find things made in America.

It's policies that either encourage or discourage companies from staying here. Has Obama done anything in the past 4 years to encourage companies to stay here or build more factories in America? Actually, many are citing the health care reform for their departure. Every employee will become a huge liability for companies, so they are reticent to take more on. When other countries offer a sweet deal, they take it because if many stay here, they are liable to go bankrupt because they'll get taxed out of existence.

Funny someone mentioned that Obama would never talk to companies about where they should build factories when he stopped one company from moving to a non-union state. That was plain unconstitutional. If he talked to companies and tried to work out a deal to keep them here, that would just be smart. Needless to say, he went for the first one, but not the smart one.

who buys parts w/o looking at where they're made? :eusa_eh:

That dildo, up your ass - made in China.

Bet?

Check the label prior-to insertion?

Ah, but unlike HD crap, you can get dildos made in the USA.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000PHJBCG]Tantus Feeldoe Slim Vibrator, Blue:Amazon:Health & Personal Care[/ame]

Harley Davidson didn't really ever completely become an American company after they were bought out by AMF, and then re-bought back to America.

I wonder if Worrier102 is happy that his jacket is a lot cheaper since it was made in China?

And yeah...............you CAN get good after-market parts that are made here in America if you're willing to pay a bit extra and do some searching. My leather jacket doesn't say anything on it, it's just your basic black motorcycle jacket, but it WAS MADE IN AMERICA.

Last edited:
I wonder if worrier102 knows why his conservative buddies don't post on his threads anymore ? Its because they figured out what the rest of us did months ago about him. You're living a lie warbler :nono:

He doesn't need any help. Liberals need help... even on threads. A child cold spar with you. Not one thing posted by you on this thread is worth a shit! Well maybe a shit! :poop:

said the n00b flamer w/ his rep turned-off. :clap2: Dismissed.

I wonder if worrier102 knows why his conservative buddies don't post on his threads anymore ? Its because they figured out what the rest of us did months ago about him. You're living a lie warbler :nono:

He doesn't need any help. Liberals need help... even on threads. A child cold spar with you. Not one thing posted by you on this thread is worth a shit! Well maybe a shit! :poop:

said the n00b flamer w/ his rep turned-off. :clap2: Dismissed.

Ah does that bother the wittle itsy bitsy man child? :D You just proved what an asshole you are without even realizing it. You want to play with my "neg" button, Urkel?

Last edited:
Wife gave me a GREAT Harley Davidson riding jacket for birthday.

AUTHENTIC H/D riding gear.

Upon further examination....

Made in fucking CHINA ???

A couple of recent accessory buys for the bike - i.e. - pig tail for battery, etc. - all MADE IN CHINA.

When is this fucking ASSCLOWN President-In-Chimp going to keep American jobs in America?

Rather than being on "The View," assfuck - how about looking out for Americans?

President-In-Chimp? What do you mean by that?

Do you need to get together with your friends Rottweiler, Shootspeeders and Ariux to lynch a couple of negroes?

Last edited:
My leather jacket doesn't say anything on it, it's just your basic black motorcycle jacket, but it WAS MADE IN AMERICA.

Does it go well with your rice-burner, faggot ?

Actually, it went really well with my Harley Davidson 883 that was bored out to a 1200, and was capable of running 130 mph. Matter of fact, even won a match on the Dynadrags at Sturgis in 2003, and made the person who I raced go running for his mommie.

Not only that, but I climbed to the top of Pike's Peak (altitude at 14,100 ft) with an S and S carb that didn't even crap out once.

Bet my little ass Sporty could kick the crap outta your custom.

Wife gave me a GREAT Harley Davidson riding jacket for birthday.

AUTHENTIC H/D riding gear.

Upon further examination....

Made in fucking CHINA ???

A couple of recent accessory buys for the bike - i.e. - pig tail for battery, etc. - all MADE IN CHINA.

When is this fucking ASSCLOWN President-In-Chimp going to keep American jobs in America?

Rather than being on "The View," assfuck - how about looking out for Americans?

morning chickenshit, Romney going to lose so bad he takes the house down with him, suck on that bitch!

Actually, it went really well with my Harley Davidson 883 that was bored out to a 1200, and was capable of running 130 mph.

Sure it is.

A fucking mini-bike at 130 MPH with a faggot driving it. That must be hilarious.

No wonder Republicans are so confused!!!!
Is outsourcing a good or bad thing now?
I'm having trouble keeping up.

No wonder Republicans are so confused!!!!
Is outsourcing a good or bad thing now?
I'm having trouble keeping up.

Call United Airlines and try to make a reservation, asswipe. You'll be talking to some he-she in the Phillippines.

Thank Obama.

Ha!

OP buys crap for his shitty male compensation habit and blames the POTUS because a company in the free market has cheap crap made in China.

I am gonna blame the president for my TV that just died, is this where I post my thread?

:lol:

Actually, it went really well with my Harley Davidson 883 that was bored out to a 1200, and was capable of running 130 mph.

Sure it is.

A fucking mini-bike at 130 MPH with a faggot driving it. That must be hilarious.

Also rode it from Amarillo to Sturgis and back no less than 3 times. Never broke down, and even rode it to the top of Pike's Peak (with an S and S carb) and it never even burped once.

New Topics

Forum List

Back