Outrageous Recall Petition Policies

Big Fitz

User Quit *****
Nov 23, 2009
Mickey Mouse, Adolf Hitler Allowed On Wis. Recall Petitions - Politics News Story - WISN Milwaukee

I wish some day the left would realize their ends do not justify their means.

"We will flag them, but we will not strike them without challenge," Buerger said after being asked whether Mickey Mouse's signature would be counted. He noted that in previous recall petitions, Adolf Hitler's name was struck because the address given was in Germany, not because of the name itself.
This is LUNACY! The left are so insane about getting Walker out of office they are trying to give their imaginary friends, media idols, voices in their head and dead foreign dictators a chance to vote against their hated political adversary in the form of Scott Walker.

But what blows me away is that the review board will not strike them WITHOUT CHALLENGE! They'll just accept anything with a WI address!!!

You realize invalidation is how Barack Obama got his state senate seat, and went on from there. Walker needs to get his people in there and challenge ALL of them they possibly can and catch these asshat liars in their game.

You almost gotta scratch your head and say WTF. Every democrat elected to state office abandoned their post and fled to another state rather than vote on a bill and they want to recall...who? Republicans?

state law requires that all signatures be submitted, at which time they can be challenged.......

yes, walkers should get his people in there and challenge as many as possible......

just like obama did......

Last edited:
You almost gotta scratch your head and say WTF. Every democrat elected to state office abandoned their post and fled to another state rather than vote on a bill and they want to recall...who? Republicans?

Exactly, Whitehall. I couldn't believe it. Then they recall the REPUBLICANS! The Democrats in Wisconsin with the help of outside unions reminds me of a backwards country.

Mickey Mouse, Adolf Hitler Allowed On Wis. Recall Petitions - Politics News Story - WISN Milwaukee

"We will flag them, but we will not strike them without challenge," Buerger said after being asked whether Mickey Mouse's signature would be counted. He noted that in previous recall petitions, Adolf Hitler's name was struck because the address given was in Germany, not because of the name itself.
This is LUNACY! The left are so insane about getting Walker out of office they are trying to give their imaginary friends, media idols, voices in their head and dead foreign dictators a chance to vote against their hated political adversary in the form of Scott Walker.

But what blows me away is that the review board will not strike them WITHOUT CHALLENGE! They'll just accept anything with a WI address!!!

You realize invalidation is how Barack Obama got his state senate seat, and went on from there. Walker needs to get his people in there and challenge ALL of them they possibly can and catch these asshat liars in their game.
Those phony names are from Teabaggers trying to sabotage the process. You're just pissed that it backfired!!!

wisconsin democrats are despicable peoples.

yes, republicans find nothing more despicable than following the law........

if republicans werent such criminal scumbags, they might understand the concept of following the law........

There's nothing in this article about "the left". Indeed, recall petitions have been generated against both Democrats and Republicans in Wisconsin recently. The article describes some of the procedures of Wisconsin's Government Accountability Board. Specifically, when they encounter a suspicious signature they will flag it so that it can be challenged before the final tally of signatures can be made.

Imagine if it were otherwise and the GAB were allowed to strike signatures they deemed suspicious with no oversight. This would give unaccountable, possibly partisan bureaucrats the power to invalidate petitions with no grounds for appeal. The system in which both sides openly challenge or defend each suspicious signature/ballot is cumbersome but seems necessary (a system seen in the elections of Bush and Franken, for instance).

What was lunacy was that Walker put himself in the position to be recalled in the first place. Had he stopped with gaining concessions from the unions then this action would not even be taking place.

But he has a right to be worried. He's not too popular these days......

Poll shows majority support Walker recall

Even among REPUBLICANS he's losing support.....

Walker Recall Poll: Poll numbers show tripled Republican support for Walker recall - WITI

The poll also examined Republican support for a recall, and says the numbers have more than tripled - they're now at 24 percent, up from only 7 percent in the spring.

Yeah, it's gonna be an uphill battle for him............

Exactly, Whitehall. I couldn't believe it. Then they recall the REPUBLICANS! The Democrats in Wisconsin with the help of outside unions reminds me of a backwards country.
I still remember my former employer and union bussing busloads of transit workers to Madison from out of state to protest as if they were IN state employees and voters. ATU 1009 showed me the reasons why you need and must break the current model of unions in the public sector. It's very nice to put the fix in come contract time by making sure the people you negotiate are YOUR people.

Those phony names are from Teabaggers trying to sabotage the process. You're just pissed that it backfired!!!
Can you taste the Cyanide in the Kool-Aid you're drinking there EdtheCretin?

Yet another classic example of why you have zero credibility here.

What was lunacy was that Walker put himself in the position to be recalled in the first place. Had he stopped with gaining concessions from the unions then this action would not even be taking place.

Walker Recall Poll: Poll numbers show tripled Republican support for Walker recall - WITI

The poll also examined Republican support for a recall, and says the numbers have more than tripled - they're now at 24 percent, up from only 7 percent in the spring.

From your link.

The Wisconsin Public Radio/St. Norbert College Survey shows that 58 percent of respondents believe Walker should be recalled from office.

One radically left wing organization and a college of probably useful idiots at best, complicit allies at worst have a poll. I'd love to see the internals on that... and oh wait... look at this lovely little internal tidbit.

The survey of 482 Wisconsin residents was done between Nov. 1 and Thursday. It has a margin of error of plus or minus 5 percentage points.

Let's see... almost 6 million citizens in state, about 60% in voting age.... ummmm carry the three... so a sample of less than 0.01% of the population equals an accurate sample. Good quality control there. Secondly, WPR is notorious for getting a very liberal sample indeed. I'd love to see party/political affiliation of this sample.

yeah... good job there removing the "sucker" tattooed on your forehead.

Wow... I thought it was a legitimate question. Were there enough of those phony names to stop the recall petition? I'd be willing to bet that those phony names made up less than 1% of the total names on the petition.

In other words... More vomiting.

EDIT: Ed the Cretin? Inside joke or something?

Last edited:

Wow... I thought it was a legitimate question. Were there enough of those phony names to stop the recall petition? I'd be willing to bet that those phony names made up less than 1% of the total names on the petition.

The DNC has a history of falsifying signatures and voting graveyards. The Teaparty does not. To then automatically assume it's 'sabotage on a legitimate recall effort' which it most certainly is nothing more than sour grape whining by a bunch of political cry babies, is the height of sophistry. Something EdtheCretin is well known for.

I half expect him to scream "It wasn't our fault! It was the One Armed Man!" half the time right after then showing a complex chart on how the One Armed Man is Rush Limbaugh.

The DNC has a history of falsifying signatures and voting graveyards. The Teaparty does not. To then automatically assume it's 'sabotage on a legitimate recall effort' which it most certainly is nothing more than sour grape whining by a bunch of political cry babies, is the height of sophistry. Something EdtheCretin is well known for.

I half expect him to scream "It wasn't our fault! It was the One Armed Man!" half the time right after then showing a complex chart on how the One Armed Man is Rush Limbaugh.
BULLSHIT!

The RNC has a history of falsifying signatures and voting graveyards and voting multiple times. Coulter for one was caught at it. DittoTards brag about their acts of sabotage!

May 9, 2008
RUSH: Operation Chaos involves Republican operatives tampering in, messing around with, having fun in, Democrat elections

From your link.

The Wisconsin Public Radio/St. Norbert College Survey shows that 58 percent of respondents believe Walker should be recalled from office.

One radically left wing organization and a college of probably useful idiots at best, complicit allies at worst have a poll. I'd love to see the internals on that... and oh wait... look at this lovely little internal tidbit.

The survey of 482 Wisconsin residents was done between Nov. 1 and Thursday. It has a margin of error of plus or minus 5 percentage points.

Let's see... almost 6 million citizens in state, about 60% in voting age.... ummmm carry the three... so a sample of less than 0.01% of the population equals an accurate sample. Good quality control there. Secondly, WPR is notorious for getting a very liberal sample indeed. I'd love to see party/political affiliation of this sample.

Sorry if the truth hurts. :eusa_boohoo:

Face it, Walker went above and beyond what he was elected to do and he's gonna have to answer to the voters now.

Outrageous Recall Petition Policies
Ya' got a problem with DEMOCRACY, huh???

:eusa_hand:

scott_walker_in_total_recall-300x163.jpg

"A recall of controversial Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker now appear inevitable. In just 28 days, activists collected 507,533 signatures. Organizers have until January 17 to collect 540,208 signatures, which is equal to 25% of the state’s 2010 general election turnout. To be safe, recall advocates have set a new goal of 720,277 signatures by the deadline."

From your link.

Sorry if the truth hurts. :eusa_boohoo:

Face it, Walker went above and beyond what he was elected to do and he's gonna have to answer to the voters now.
above and beyond nothing.

He is answering the voters desires by doing precisely what he did. Now the minority that got it's back broke is trying to force back the voter's desires. And oh, BTW, a large portion of those 'protesters' are not even Wisconsin residents, but useful idiots, political stooges and thugs bussed in by other unions. I know because I worked for one who was doing that.

New Topics

Forum List

Back