OUTRAGEOUS! Grinning Obuma JOKES during statement on Munich carnage...

Once again, a USMB proud racist tries to school us on morality. Disgusting.

I'v e never seen Vigilante post anything racist. However, I have seen Obama make racist remarks in numerous speeches. At the very least, he has engaged in the most despicable brand of race baiting.

Grow up.
Apparently you believe that means "suck Obama's dick."

Since someone else posted vigina's racist posts, you lose.
What racist post? Did he say Obama is a douche bag?
. I don't think they've included that word under the category yet... It's to white a word, and can only be used against whites.. LOL.

Really??? When Trump speaks he comes across as an uneducated buffoon, while Obama speaks proper English, thoughtfully considers his responses and gives intelligent, well constructed answers to questions.

"I have the best words" is about the intellectual height of Trump's unscripted comments. Trump is an embarassment to your country.

The left labeled Trump's speech "doom and gloom", yet hours later yet another terror attack an Islamist.

He exposes Obama and Hillary for the utter fools they are. Just about every week there is some attack by Islamists in the West, yet the progressives continue to ignore it.

The country sees that these leftist politicians are nothing but frauds who are unwilling to stand up against the Islamic war against humanity.
You do know that Obama has rained more hellfire missiles down on Muslims than Bush ever did don't you?
They were dropping so many bombs on Syria that the Air Force were complaining that they were running out of bombs.
More and more troops are being sent into the Middle East.
He assassinates US citizens that he decides are terrorist sympathisers.
He has prosecuted more whistle blowers than all other presidents combined.

Yet, somehow, he is unwilling to stand up against terrorists?

Did Syria ever attack us? What business is it of ours what leader they have? The only reason Obama is attacking Syria is because he is doing the bidding of his Sunni allies Saudi Arabia and Turkey. They want Shi'ites gone, so Obama supports "rebels" to overthrow the elected government. Funny how he didn't support the coup in Turkey to overthrow Erdogan the Sunni extremist who is now persecuting tens of thousands of innocent moderates who aren't batshit crazy Islamists.

We shouldn't be concerned with how Muslims govern themselves. If given a choice, they will choose a hardliners radical Muslim to lead them. They should be left alone and isolated, let them kill each other off in their Sunni vs Shi'ites thousand year war.
You're asking me to defend Obama's foreign policies when I don't want to.

Nothing wrong with pointing out racism in an historical context, but that isn't what goes on these days is it ? It's being charged for purposes of stirring up the masses in hopes to foward some insane agenda that divides the nation farther and farther.

The nation IS divided by racism, but you don't want to see that. Racism isn't "historical", it's very much alive and well.

Do you believe that whites are smarter than black? That America is a "white" country. That Obama wasn't a "real" American. If you answer any these questions with a "Yes", you are a racist.

Nothing wrong with pointing out racism in an historical context, but that isn't what goes on these days is it ? It's being charged for purposes of stirring up the masses in hopes to foward some insane agenda that divides the nation farther and farther.

The nation IS divided by racism, but you don't want to see that. Racism isn't "historical", it's very much alive and well.

Do you believe that whites are smarter than black? That America is a "white" country. That Obama wasn't a "real" American. If you answer any these questions with a "Yes", you are a racist.
. What you need to understand is who exactly it is that is keeping racism alive, and who it is that keeps taking it out of it's historical context, and you need to understand who it is that is having to counter that agenda daily. There is an agenda to keep racism alive, and it is being used for I'll gotten gain is what it's being used for.

New Topics

Forum List

Back