Outrage

tlrolph

Rookie
Dec 23, 2010
Are you kidding me ?!?! I'm new at this, and dont even know if this will post,... but I am ready to SCREAM!!!!!!! HONORABLY discharched from the Marines, this country now
"proudly" "welcomes" gays to serve. Well I'm sorry, but I say give them their own batallion,... give them their own flag (rainbow equipped), and give them their own training facility,... let them scream "OOORAHHH" and storm the hill with their "woodies"
in hand, and perhaps after the next war or so, we'll have a famous photo to replace Iwo-Jima. This sickens me ! If I were serving today, I would "LEAVE" the military,.... charge me with whatever you want, brig time so what ! I would urge all active-duty military "STRAIGHT" personnel to W-A-L-K !!!!!!!! Let the fags fight from here on, and lets see how far this country progesses "in the name of EQUALITY" !!!!!! I'm ashamed to have E-V-E-R served, and to have ever had anything to do w/ this country's military. It's no wonder we're called the "Great Satan" . Now Obama is ready to "GRANT" so-called
"legality" to gay marriage. This country disgusts me !!!!! "Semper-Fi" It's time to declare our own "Jihad" because obviously, Muslims in this country are all "together" as not a single one of them is standing to "fight" against Jihad. Well, as a Marine, I say,...
BRING IT ON !!!!!! (Anyone besides me ever see Red Dawn ? )

LMAO, Get over it.

Once people were doing the same outrage over blacks in the military, then women, etc.

People want to volunteer to fight and/or DIE for you, if necessary give their very lives for you, and you're worried about their sexual orientation?

I think he was the one who volunteered.
Volunteered, did his service, and was honorably discharged, according to the post.

That changes nothing at all about what I asked.

Yeah, it does. He volunteered and that's what he thinks about it.

I think he was the one who volunteered.
Volunteered, did his service, and was honorably discharged, according to the post.

That changes nothing at all about what I asked.

Yeah, it does. He volunteered and that's what he thinks about it.
He's free to answer my question or not. His alleged service makes no difference whatsoever. I'll repeat the question.

tlrolph: People want to volunteer to fight and/or DIE for you, if necessary give their very lives for you, and you're worried about their sexual orientation?

Are you kidding me ?!?! I'm new at this, and dont even know if this will post,... but I am ready to SCREAM!!!!!!! HONORABLY discharched from the Marines, this country now
"proudly" "welcomes" gays to serve. Well I'm sorry, but I say give them their own batallion,... give them their own flag (rainbow equipped), and give them their own training facility,... let them scream "OOORAHHH" and storm the hill with their "woodies"
in hand, and perhaps after the next war or so, we'll have a famous photo to replace Iwo-Jima. This sickens me ! If I were serving today, I would "LEAVE" the military,.... charge me with whatever you want, brig time so what ! I would urge all active-duty military "STRAIGHT" personnel to W-A-L-K !!!!!!!! Let the fags fight from here on, and lets see how far this country progesses "in the name of EQUALITY" !!!!!! I'm ashamed to have E-V-E-R served, and to have ever had anything to do w/ this country's military. It's no wonder we're called the "Great Satan" . Now Obama is ready to "GRANT" so-called
"legality" to gay marriage. This country disgusts me !!!!! "Semper-Fi" It's time to declare our own "Jihad" because obviously, Muslims in this country are all "together" as not a single one of them is standing to "fight" against Jihad. Well, as a Marine, I say,...
10mvvuq.jpg

10mvvuq.jpg

Oh man! Classic!!!:lol:

Forum List

Back