Outrage over Wonder Woman's cross promotion with protein bars. Feminists outraged. Fat shaming. lol

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Just when I thought liberals could not possibly be any dumber than they already are. I just came across this. I guess it a month old or so.

Can you believe the utter bullshit that we are living in as a result of these fucking losers controlling how we live?

Think about it.

Steven Crowder's response is classic.

Note to left loons: A strerile environment where everything is perfect, political correct, nobody's feelings are hurt and you won't get triggered by every little thing is not possible. We are a nation of over 300 million, we are different and sorry but you're not special.

In short, man up, stop the BS and stop whining and bawling at every little thing. America is sick and tired of it.

steven crowder is a useless tool, he probably lying. Maybe one random lady nobody has ever heard of, wrote an article on her blog and now he can use it to sell his rubes on this new national crisis. Fat feminazis.... he should go back to ranting about how muslims treat women

How the hell did the purple owl get off my ignore list. My diarrhea has returned.

How the hell did the purple owl get off my ignore list. My diarrhea has returned.
Glad to hear. And a case of ex-lax is being overnighted so enjoy the extra added benefits. And be sure to wipe your dimocrat after each explosion.
I am actually on my way to the local cemetery to shit blow it out on a liberals grave.

Not kidding.

Note to left loons: A strerile environment where everything is perfect, political correct, nobody's feelings are hurt and you won't get triggered by every little thing is not possible. We are a nation of over 300 million, we are different and sorry but you're not special.

In short, man up, stop the BS and stop whining and bawling at every little thing. America is sick and tired of it.
South Park does a great job with reality speech.

What have you all done, hmmm? You raised 300 dollars by spending a half a million on filet mignon and crystal glasses.

Just like liberals thinking retweeting Greenpeace reduces their carbon footprint.

Just when I thought liberals could not possibly be any dumber than they already are. I just came across this. I guess it a month old or so.

Can you believe the utter bullshit that we are living in as a result of these fucking losers controlling how we live?

Think about it.

Steven Crowder's response is classic.

The feminists have been whining about Gal Gadot ever since they learned she was cast as Wonder Woman.

Everything from her nationality to the lack of hair in her arm pits.

The comment he made about feminazi's wanting a " fat Palestinian superhero" pretty much sums up the mindset of these idiotic dweebs.

Forum List

Back