Outrage over transgender woman permitted to use college women's locker room exposing himself

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A transgendered man permitted to use the women's locker rooms at a Washington college has created uproar among parents who say their children have been repeatedly exposed by him.

Colleen Francis: Outrage over transgendered woman permitted to use college women's locker room 'exposing himself' | Daily Mail Online
------------------------------------------------

Aww but isn't this what the trendy's wanted. Show the love and acceptance why you are preparing the acceptance of child molesters next. Aww c'mon show the love trendy's. You can't leave them out I mean after all you've already paved the way that's the last stop .......... It's coming to you sick pos's.

A transgendered man permitted to use the women's locker rooms at a Washington college has created uproar among parents who say their children have been repeatedly exposed by him.

Colleen Francis: Outrage over transgendered woman permitted to use college women's locker room 'exposing himself' | Daily Mail Online

Aww but isn't this what the trendy's wanted. Show the love and acceptance why you are preparing the acceptance of child molesters next. Aww c'mon show the love trendy's. You can't leave them out I mean after all you've already paved the way that's the last stop .......... It's coming to you sick pos's.

That is some sick shit. All credited to Bathhouse Barry.

Obama also allowed cross-dressing men in the women's living quarters in the Military.
Can you imagine the shock when a women gets a male roommate.
Liberals don't care about women's privacy rights.

Oh great a children's swim academy uses the facilities.

What the hell is the matter with people

More to the point, what's the matter with police? When they see women exposed to male genitals without their consent, a sex crime has happened.

Obama also allowed cross-dressing men in the women's living quarters in the Military.
Can you imagine the shock when a women gets a male roommate.
Liberals don't care about women's privacy rights.

Unless they are aborting their babies. THen they will go to the barricades and fight to the death.

it's not even MSM headlines
but if the he-she fruitcake was ''discriminated'' it would be headlines

it's not even MSM headlines
but if the he-she fruitcake was ''discriminated'' it would be headlines
I thought sex crimes at college universities, (where Sassy noted that little girls use locker room there too on swim events) were an area of concern in the media?

I hardly rate college age kids as children.

I hardly rate college age kids as children.

From the article…

Taking their own action, however, parents of children who use the facility - sharing the pool's locker room with a high school swim club and children’s swim academy – have turned to the police.
·
·
·
That swim coach who called police that day says she did apologize to Ms Francis for questioning her, ‘bus she also explained there were girls 6 to 18 years of age and they were not use to seeing individuals in situations like this.’

Of course, it is never any surprise to see perverted LIbEral filth such as yourself defending this sort of behavior.

Forum List

Back