Outrage over plans to build Library next to Sarah Palin

Vast LWC

<-Mohammed
Aug 4, 2009
New York
The Daily Mash - OUTRAGE OVER PLANS TO BUILD LIBRARY NEXT TO SARAH PALIN

PLANS to build a state-of-the-art library next to Republican catastrophe Sarah Palin are causing outrage across mainstream America.

Campaigners have described the project as insensitive and a deliberate act of provocation by people with brains.

The issue is forming a dividing line in advance of November's mid-term congressional elections with candidates being forced to declare whether they have ever been to a library or spoken to someone who has books in their home.

Last edited:
kids_laughing_1.gif

do they intend to chain her down or put the library on wheels?

:lol:

I was thinking the same thing. I'm still waiting for the punch-line.

Guess they're gonna have to put it on wheels.

It will be the second trailer park library after the Clinton Library.

Last edited:
Good grief, do LEFTIES even have a sense of HUMOR.

This was so not funny and just plain STUPID.

:eusa_whistle:

Now, now, Steph ~

let 'em have their little fun.

Come November, all we're going to hear out of 'em is a chorus of WAHHHHHH's! ;)

The thing you righties don't really seem to get about Sarah Palin Humor is that we're not making fun of her because we believe she's stupid.

At least, I don't.

We hold her in contempt because she plays on people's insecurities about their own intelligence, and attempts to put down intellectuals in order to make her fans feel better about themselves.

In many cases, the people who are insecure are in fact pretty intelligent, but they have an inferiority complex about their mental capacity for some reason.

People who are secure in themselves don't need to try to take people they believe to be more talented or intelligent than themselves down a notch, just to make themselves look better.

That's why Sarah Palin is a nasty person, and that's why it's great to make fun of her.

Last edited:
The thing you righties don't really seem to get about Sarah Palin Humor is that we're not making fun of her because we believe she's stupid.

At least, I don't.

We hold her in contempt because she plays on people's insecurities about their own intelligence, and attempts to put down intellectuals in order to make her fans feel better about themselves.

In many cases, the people who are insecure are in fact pretty intelligent, but they have an inferiority complex about their mental capacity for some reason.

People who are secure in themselves don't need to try to take people they believe to be more talented or intelligent than themselves down a notch just to make themselves look better.

OMFG.
just sooooo much to laugh about.
who the HELL DON'T you people HOLD IN COMTEMPT.
and fer friggen sure you lowdown lefties don't EVA play on other people INSECURITIES...
:lol::lol:

Last edited:
OMFG.
and fer friggen sure you lowdown lefties don't EVA play on other people INSECURITIES...

Can't speak for other people, but I hardly hold anyone in contempt.

The only people I DO hold in contempt are those that exploit stupidity for political ends, or people that intentionally cause harm to other people for profit.

OMFG.

Can't speak for other people, but I hardly hold anyone in contempt.

The only people I DO hold in contempt are those that exploit stupidity for political ends, or people that intentionally cause harm to other people for profit.

yeah, so that would be EVERYBODY except anyone CONNECTED with the Democrat-Progressive-Commie party, that's PLAIN TO see.

what a joke.

yeah, so that would be EVERYBODY except anyone CONNECTED with the Democrat-Progressive-Commie party, that's PLAIN TO see.

what a joke.

So, in your view, anyone who does not harm others for profit, or exploit stupidity for political gain is a "Progressive-Commie-Democrat"?

That says a lot more about you than it does about me...

New Topics

Forum List

Back