Outrage over Obama and watermelon

The funny thing is that both parties should be happy he nor most of those politicians that make such idiotic mistakes are NOT actually affiliated with either of them, because it's the only thing that's supporting partisanship at all right now.
well, i cant stand ignorant racist fucks no matter what party they belong to, or no party
they all suck donkey dicks

Regardless of race, right?
yup

I didn't even bother reading any of this thread. I just thought it was amuzing that this subject was worth so many responses.

Funny huh!

Maybe just maybe when he sent it he was trying to say ... get over it ... its stupid to even worry about and pointless to discuss move on.

any ignorant racist fucks

i dont care what they are, if they are racists i dont like em

Hmm ... hit a nerve did we?

The fact is, the more one advertises not being racist, the more racist they are. A non-racist person can take any joke about any race or stereotype and just laugh at it. Look at Adam Sandler for us Jews ... he's funny, any Jewish person that is insulted by his off color humor knows nothing of their blood or culture. Then there's Dave Chappel (sp?). He makes fun of both blacks and whites, most of his characters are 100% stereotypes, well, not as many of the white characters. His predominant character is a coke-head, black guy. Funny shit ... and guess what, he's black. People actually accused him of being racist ... instead of ranting and screaming that he wasn't, then apologizing for his jokes, he made even MORE off-color humor, one whole episode actually, and it made me laugh. Though I don't like his musical guests he's great. I just don't like rap, personal taste, does that make me racist ... maybe, but probably not.

What if the person is racist towards every group including their own racial and gender group?

Okay........quick racist joke.........

A man and a woman loved each other very much and decided to get married. Their friends all told them that since he was Jewish, and she was Black, they were going to have problems if they did.

They said "our love is strong enough to over come anything."

And, they had a happy marriage. Around a couple years later, they had a son, and then everyone told them again that they would have problems, as the father would want to raise the child Jewish, yet the mother was going to want him to remember his African root.

Again, they said, "our love is strong enough to overcome anything."

When the little boy was 10, he walked into the house one day and asked, "Mom, Dad, am I more Jewish or am I more Black?"

The parents thought for a moment, and then said "Why son? Because both of us are your parents, you're equal parts of each".

"Why"?

The boy then replied, "there's another little boy down the street selling his bike for 10 bucks. I wanted to know if I should offer him 5, or steal it".

Yeah, I know......I'm probably gonna burn........

Okay........quick racist joke.........

A man and a woman loved each other very much and decided to get married. Their friends all told them that since he was Jewish, and she was Black, they were going to have problems if they did.

They said "our love is strong enough to over come anything."

And, they had a happy marriage. Around a couple years later, they had a son, and then everyone told them again that they would have problems, as the father would want to raise the child Jewish, yet the mother was going to want him to remember his African root.

Again, they said, "our love is strong enough to overcome anything."

When the little boy was 10, he walked into the house one day and asked, "Mom, Dad, am I more Jewish or am I more Black?"

The parents thought for a moment, and then said "Why son? Because both of us are your parents, you're equal parts of each".

"Why"?

The boy then replied, "there's another little boy down the street selling his bike for 10 bucks. I wanted to know if I should offer him 5, or steal it".

Yeah, I know......I'm probably gonna burn........

LOL That's funny.

There was a time that America wasn't so politically correct, and people weren't told that they needed to be offended. In Hollywood of all places, not so long ago...say 1970, there was a movie Called "The Watermenlon Man," it starred of all people, a black man named Godfrey Cambridge. It was a good movie that was about a bigot. It was a comedy/drama movie. I never heard a big uproar over it. Today this movie would be taboo. Just what has happened you might ask? Lawyers

Last edited:
For another good example, watch the first Night of the Living Dead ...
... the black man survives all the way to the end, only to be mistaken for a zombie and shot by a white red neck. Everyone laughed, my friends and I STILL think it's funny. But if they did that today they'd be hung for suggesting such a thing.

I have sent many e-mails to people that I really didn't mean to send them to. I don't think that he didn't know that this was a stereotype. And as far as Rev. Wright, I don't understand how people keep thinking that he is racist. What was it, the Ameri-k-k-k-a thing? The chickens coming home to roost thing? Yeah, they were stupid statements but I didn't see the racism. Now if he was saying I hate those fucking [insert white racist words here] and we need to kill them or send them back to Europe (things that most hate groups say) then I could understand. Am I missing something? And Gunny, what does a black girl wrongly accusing white men of rape have to do with racism?

Are you serious. She knew that only accusing the white boys would play to her being black and it did. It played so well that the District attorney began a campaign of lies and misinformation for over a year about the incident until he got FIRED and disbarred for conduct unbecoming and illegal. All because she was black and the supposed rapists were white. From the get go there was ZERO evidence any rape occurred and more importantly evidence she had sex with her BOYFRIEND. As it turned out not a single bit of forensic evidence including DNA evidence ever existed to connect any of the Lacrosse players to her at all. Yet the DA kept the case alive for over a year and tried to rail road 3 of the students into jail. All because she was black and they were white. He released their pictures to hate groups and their pictures went up on street corners of that town with requests they be hunted down and beaten or killed. All because she was black and they were white.

As for Wright and his church, the TENANTS of the Church are racist, they call for God to punish and murder all whites. In fact they say that if God does not condemn ALL whites then he is not the true God at all.

As for Wright and his church, the TENANTS of the Church are racist, they call for God to punish and murder all whites. In fact they say that if God does not condemn ALL whites then he is not the true God at all.

:doubt: Now.......wait a minute.......never mind the fact that Yeshua (Jesus) was Jewish (a race which is white), as well as the fact that He was God's Son (who was probably also white), but.......it brings up another question.......

Why would God condemn anyone based solely on their skin color? Isn't that a bit racist also?

Nope.......these people totally have it wrong.......if God only wanted 1 type of people, why does everyone look different?

Nope....God likes variety.

Interestingly enough......there is a mirror reflection in Wright's beliefs, which is reflected in the Mormon church and it's offshoots, because Mormons and their ilk are just as racist against blacks as Wright's church is against whites.

Nope........just another divide.

:doubt: Now.......wait a minute.......never mind the fact that Yeshua (Jesus) was Jewish (a race which is white), as well as the fact that He was God's Son (who was probably also white), but.......it brings up another question.......

Why would God condemn anyone based solely on their skin color? Isn't that a bit racist also?

Nope.......these people totally have it wrong.......if God only wanted 1 type of people, why does everyone look different?

Nope....God likes variety.

Interestingly enough......there is a mirror reflection in Wright's beliefs, which is reflected in the Mormon church and it's offshoots, because Mormons and their ilk are just as racist against blacks as Wright's church is against whites.

Nope........just another divide.
so you agree that Rev Wright and his church are racist

There was a time that America wasn't so politically correct, and people weren't told that they needed to be offended. In Hollywood of all places, not so long ago...say 1970, there was a movie Called "The Watermenlon Man," it starred of all people, a black man named Godfrey Cambridge. It was a good movie that was about a bigot. It was a comedy/drama movie. I never heard a big uproar over it. Today this movie would be taboo. Just what has happened you might ask? Lawyers

Don't forget Blazing Saddles.

Not necessarily lawyers but those certain few people, not mentioning any names (don't have to) who have made a very successful living keeping the "whites are racist" tempo in the public eye - those people who basically blackmail corporations into either donating funds or placing them on the board; just to keep the protests away.

Here's the thing, if all us "whites" are so racist then why did half of us fight to offer the "blacks" freedom, and not just with protests either, there was a whole war fought.

Here's the thing, if all us "whites" are so racist then why did half of us fight to offer the "blacks" freedom, and not just with protests either, there was a whole war fought.
Its only the negative that is ever made into something! Without the "issue" there to bitch and moan about whats left?

Forum List

Back