Outrage: Obama Admin Says Texans Can't Arrest UN Observers Even If They Violate Law

You stupid bunch of wingnut assholes. You haven't yet figured out that OSCE is not the UN.
You're either a liar or borderline criminally stupid.

The OSCE is an ad hoc organization under the United Nations Charter (Chap. VIII)

Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh, and GHWB was a globalist, warmongering, neocon tool, so his signing on with U.N .internationalist meddling and do-goodery comes as no surprise.

Great post! Hell yea - All of the Bush's are globalists.. If Jeb ever runs I'll do whatever it takes to help defeat him.. Can't stand the Bushbots.

Excellent observation. The Bush's are one of the chief financiers and proponents of the NWO.

We did let them leave. It wasn't until the scumbags decided to attack what was still Federal property that caused a war. After that horrific war, the South still had the choice of being an occupied, independent territory. As it stands, secession is still unchallenged.

The next secessionist movement will be messier though, because the question of Federal debt will come up. No one is getting out without paying their share on the way out. If they did, no international bank or money lending institution would take the new country seriously, tanking their new currency out the door.

This should not deter Texas....they need to get started

This is cute guys and one of the reasons Romney is having a difficult time pulling ahead of a black man with a funny name who is running a country with a dying economy.

Get together on a practical issue and do something like create an economic policy that makes sense.

My apologies to Ron Paul supporters who should not be included in that bunch. Paul makes sense even if I do not agree.

Texas will be happy if they leave the Union....the Union will be happy if Texas leaves. This is a win/win situation. It' cannot happen soon enough.
Why do you hate Texas?

Could it be the way we shoot spiders when they ain't lookin'?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kJwrcqmRjg]Spider Shooting - YouTube[/ame]
Don't hate Texas....just want them to be happy....as their own country.
Sounds like Sunni Man saying he wants all Jews to be moved to a small island -- for their own protection.

Texas will do what Texas needs to do in upholding the law. Obama doesn't have a leg to stand on in telling a State they cannot arrest someone who breaks the law.
Fuck you skumbag whore! You don't want UN officials there so they don't see the un-American voter suppression and intimidation being done by the conservative terrorist group "True-the-vote" at several polling places throughout the nation.

I'll tell you what I'm gonna do, if anyone of those mother-fuckers get within 5 feet of me when I'm voting, I will treat as aggression and respond accordingly.

What fuckin' hypocrites you people are! We both know if the delegation was from Israel, you anti-American skumbags wouldn't be issuing any warnings.
What's the matter, bitch, cat got your crotch?

I do believe I made the fuckin' skank speechless!
She's probably shocked at the depth of your retardery.

I must admit -- it is impressive. :clap2:

More from Wikipedia you didn't post:

In Ware v. Hylton, 3 U.S. (3 Dall.) 199 (1796), the Supreme Court for the first time relied on the Supremacy Clause to strike down a state statute. The state of Virginia had passed a statute during the Revolutionary War allowing the state to confiscate debt payments by Virginia citizens to British creditors. The Supreme Court found that this Virginia statute was inconsistent with the Treaty of Paris with Britain, which protected the rights of British creditors. Relying on the Supremacy Clause, the Supreme Court held that the Treaty superseded the Virginia statute, and that it was the duty of the courts to declare the Virginia statute "null and void."

In 1922, the Court applied the Supremacy Clause to international treaties, holding in the case of Missouri v. Holland, 252 U.S. 416 (1920), that the Federal government's ability to make treaties is supreme over any State concerns that such treaties might abrogate states' rights arising under the Tenth Amendment.

As for Reid vs. Covert
The Supreme Court in 1957 declared that the United States could not abrogate the rights guaranteed to citizens in the Bill of Rights through international agreements.

Note, not the states, but the citizens. Seery V. United States also ruled that individual citizen rights guaranteed under the Bill of Rights can not be abrogated. Again though, that isn't the States Rights being protected, but the citizens.
Voter ID laws do indeed protect citizens. They prevent legal voters from being de facto disenfranchised by illegal voters.

Why am i not surprised this Administration would take this stance? 'President of the World' for ya i guess. Is it Election Day yet? Can't come soon enough. Time for a President of the United States of America.

In a development that should outrage every red-blooded, patriotic American, the Obama Administration announced that international observers in the United States cannot be arrested by state law enforcement even if the United Nations representatives violate state law.

As we publicized earlier this week, “United Nations-affiliated election monitors from Europe and central Asia will be at polling places around the U.S. looking for voter suppression activities by conservative groups.” [Click on this "Limited Election Observation Mission to the United States of America" list to see where the international observers will be deploying in your state.]

Unlike Alaska’s current passivity, Texas confronted this offensive intrusion by international observers with a warning from its Attorney General’s office: “[G]roups and individuals from outside the United States do not have jurisdiction to interfere with Texas elections.” The Attorney General himself also threatened that,

individuals from outside the United States are not allowed to influence or interfere with the election process in Texas. This State has robust election laws that were carefully crafted to protect the integrity of our election system. All persons—including persons connected with OSCE—are required to comply with these laws.

Elections and election observation are regulated by state law. The Texas Election Code governs anyone who participates in Texas elections—including representatives of the OSCE. The OSCE’s representatives are not authorized by Texas law to enter a polling place. It may be a criminal offense for OSCE’s representatives to maintain a presence within 100 feet of a polling place’s entrance. Failure to comply with these requirements could subject the OSCE’s representatives to criminal prosecution for violating state law...

Read more: Outrage: Obama Admin. Says Texans Can't Arrest UN Observers Even if They Violate Texas Law | Restoring Liberty
Outrage: Obama Admin. Says Texans Can

Why can't you fuckers every use legitimate news sources.... not just some guy's blog.

Oh, that's right all real news sources are 'bias'...

Idiots.

NO, you silly foreigner -- you CAN'T vote in our elections.

But I can observe...
But not interfere.

Did you donate to Obama? It's not like his campaign makes any special effort to turn down money from foreigners.

That's right......

Do you think if no authority figures are around, and somebody is being blatantly harrassed into voting for a certain candidate, that people should not do anything? Foreigner or not?

Nah, I think it'll be a close thing and while I'd like to see Obama win, Romney winning won't be a bad thing...

But I can observe...
But not interfere.

Did you donate to Obama? It's not like his campaign makes any special effort to turn down money from foreigners.

That's right......

Do you think if no authority figures are around, and somebody is being blatantly harrassed into voting for a certain candidate, that people should not do anything? Foreigner or not?

Nah, I think it'll be a close thing and while I'd like to see Obama win, Romney winning won't be a bad thing...
Who says no authority figures will be around?

And no, no member of a foreign organization has any authority to do anything at all -- except for alerting law enforcement.

God you Yanks are whiners..

NO, you silly foreigner -- you CAN'T vote in our elections.

Wow... Just when we thought you couldn't sound even stupider....

Yes, it is pretty stupid, isn't it?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrP7e-Pg-Hg]Zizek: Only Foreigners Should Vote! - YouTube[/ame]

http://cruncher.hubpages.com/hub/Th...ld-get-a-vote-in-the-US-presidential-election
The rest of the world should be allowed to get a vote in the election for USA president

--

And, the newfound economic power of China notwithstanding, the most powerful man in the world is still the President of the United States, POTUS himself. He has influence over the lives of everyone on the planet, but one the quarter of a million US citizens get to vote in the presidential election. Is that really fair?

I know it would be unprecendented to open up elections to citizens of any country at all, but some countries (like the UK) allow some resident aliens to vote, which seems only fair.​

Last edited:
But not interfere.

That's right......

And no, no member of a foreign organization has any authority to do anything at all -- except for alerting law enforcement.

i'm saying if there were no authority figures around....

If authority figures are around then the point is moot...

Last edited:
That's right......

i'm saying if there were no authority figures around....

If authority figures are around then the point is moot...
I repeat: All they could do is alert law enforcement. That's all. They have absolutely NO authority to do anything else.

Forum List

Back