Outrage grows after South Carolina officer throws student in classroom

No, he was killed for attacking the cop and going for his gun. The idiot is now taking a well deserved dirt nap.

Is there ANYTHING a cop can do that you won't piss yourself defending? I truly believe that a cop could pull over a young woman for no reason, yank her out of the car, rape her on camera, and shoot her point-blank in the back of the head...and you would say he did nothing wrong.

Not in the least bit true. I started a thread last week where I blamed the cop. I only state facts, loser.

Actually over a week ago you came in here whining that the assault victim here should be "expelled", and after repeated invitations to explain you have yet to come up with a basis for that judgment.

Seems to me that silence is eloquent, and makes Jaraxle's point.

Obsess much, moron? You are in the wrong discussion again.

"Moron"?
Am I the sterling intellect who declares "she should be expelled" yet can't think of a reason why?

On to week two...

No, he was killed for attacking the cop and going for his gun. The idiot is now taking a well deserved dirt nap.

Is there ANYTHING a cop can do that you won't piss yourself defending? I truly believe that a cop could pull over a young woman for no reason, yank her out of the car, rape her on camera, and shoot her point-blank in the back of the head...and you would say he did nothing wrong.

Not in the least bit true. I started a thread last week where I blamed the cop. I only state facts, loser.

Actually over a week ago you came in here whining that the assault victim here should be "expelled", and after repeated invitations to explain you have yet to come up with a basis for that judgment.

"Moron"?
Am I the sterling intellect who declares "she should be expelled" yet can't think of a reason why?

On to week two...

Wrong discussion stupid. Let's not divert this thread. Stick to the discussion or leave. I'll not play along with your obsession here.

"Moron"?

On to week two...

Wrong discussion stupid. Let's not divert this thread. Stick to the discussion or leave. I'll not play along with your obsession here.

Shit, I clicked in thinking you'd come up with something. Eternal optimist. :uhh:

Seriously Nimrod? You come waltzing in six hundred posts in progress, drop an uninformed comment and then run away when challenged on it ---- and now you want to play thread cop? :rofl:

You really wish this would go away, doncha?
Maybe you shouldn't have spewed in the first place. Ya think?

And you are still weak.

"Moron"?

On to week two...

Shit, I clicked in thinking you'd come up with something. Eternal optimist. :uhh:

Seriously Nimrod? You come waltzing in six hundred posts in progress, drop an uninformed comment and then run away when challenged on it ---- and now you want to play thread cop? :rofl:

You really wish this would go away, doncha?
Maybe you shouldn't have spewed in the first place. Ya think?

ZZZZZZzzzzz.....

And you are still weak.

Meh, the opinion of a barely literate left wing nutter has no effect on me. Of course you have to tell YOURSELF I'm weak. Makes licking your wounds easier.

Without her actions, nothing occurs. Are you so stupid you don't get cause/effect? Yes you are. Try resisting arrest and tell me how quickly they get your hat to the hospital.

So by your logic, cops should start shooting jaywalkers and litterers...

It should be legal to run over jaywalkers.

Almost happened to me yesterday. The location I happened to be has places where vehicular traffic must yield to pedestrian traffic. Seems the one darting in front of me didn't think he had to use that. When I didn't stop, he felt he needed to say something. The hilarious part is that a police officer witnessed the entire thing and said the the jaywalker, before I said it, what needed to be said.

Without her actions, nothing occurs. Are you so stupid you don't get cause/effect? Yes you are. Try resisting arrest and tell me how quickly they get your hat to the hospital.

So by your logic, cops should start shooting jaywalkers and litterers...

No, they should just stop showing up when Leftist cop hater hypocrites call them.

^ Believes police should decide who, how and when they are going to protect and serve.

^Believes someone that doesn't like the rules of the place they attend and the laws of the State don't have to follow them because they don't like them.

Forum List

Back