Outrage grows after South Carolina officer throws student in classroom

And the public outrage for a backtalking disobediant rebellious child to her teacher and then a uniformed police officer is...Where?

Physical violence will always be more of a problem than saying stuff
The student learned that when she physically resisted the lawful action of the officer.

She didnt physically resist anything. He's the first person to initiate contact with the choke hold.

No one is outraged about this. This bitch isn't at daycare she's at school. There are rules to follow and consequences if you can't. Passively uncooperative? What a pussy way to say you support her actions. It's only the uncooperative part that matters though. It escalated to the point she was told to leave the class and she refused. Then the cop shows up and she still chooses to be a ****. Na, she got what she asked for.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

He grabs the girl - she starts fighting the officer, refusing to stand up (DISOBEYING A POLICE OFFICER'S ORDERS).

Whoever watches the video will see that this statement above is bullshit unless getting choked is considered fighting

CC, are you saying she did NOT refuse to stand up and did NOT disobey the policeman's orders to do so?

She might've but the video was too short. Are you saying that throwing a teen to the ground and tossing them is the proper response for a girl who poses no threat? Is there any circumstances where a cop would be wrong in beating someone?
Don't let anyone for NTPP or CC's attempt to escalate this simple childish rebellion against authority.

She had no legal right to refuse, none. He asked her to move. She refused. He placed his hand on her shoulder, and she resisted. He took lawful action as she escalated the incident by grabbing onto the desk to impede his movements.

The officer will be commended.

The officer has already been fired...Whooops.

So again, Is there any circumstances where a cop would be wrong in beating someone?

He grabs the girl - she starts fighting the officer, refusing to stand up (DISOBEYING A POLICE OFFICER'S ORDERS).

Whoever watches the video will see that this statement above is bullshit unless getting choked is considered fighting

CC, are you saying she did NOT refuse to stand up and did NOT disobey the policeman's orders to do so?

She might've but the video was too short. Are you saying that throwing a teen to the ground and tossing them is the proper response for a girl who poses no threat? Is there any circumstances where a cop would be wrong in beating someone?
Don't let anyone for NTPP or CC's attempt to escalate this simple childish rebellion against authority.

She had no legal right to refuse, none. He asked her to move. She refused. He placed his hand on her shoulder, and she resisted. He took lawful action as she escalated the incident by grabbing onto the desk to impede his movements.

The officer will be commended.

No he won't. Watch the 11 minute interview of the kid who shot the video, and learn.

Student Who Videotaped Incident Speaks Out
Student Who Videotaped Incident Speaks Out

Many of the same people supporting the abuse of a minor child by a fully grown man are the same ones who sided with Cliven Bundy and his defiance of authority. Its really a striking thing to ponder...they are against big Government except when a Big Police assaults a hapless albeit uncooperative student...

And the public outrage for a backtalking disobediant rebellious child to her teacher and then a uniformed police officer is...Where?

The student learned that when she physically resisted the lawful action of the officer.

She didnt physically resist anything. He's the first person to initiate contact with the choke hold.
The videos clearly show that you are lying. Nothing on the net about the officer being fired.

Last edited:
Tyrone, she resisted arrest, verbally then physically. Sux to be her.

The boy who shot the video said other officer moved her Chrome laptop to another desk before he grabbed her. How considerate. I highly suggest you hear it from the horse's mouth. I've posted the interview link twice.

I wonder how old she is? She looks like she couldn't break 100 pounds, either. I just love those manly men in South Carolina.

Many of the same people supporting the abuse of a minor child by a fully grown man are the same ones who sided with Cliven Bundy and his defiance of authority. Its really a striking thing to ponder...they are against big Government except when a Big Police assaults a hapless albeit uncooperative student...
No, they are not.

The boy who shot the video said other officer moved her Chrome laptop to another desk before he grabbed her. How considerate. I highly suggest you hear it from the horse's mouth. I've posted the interview link twice.

I wonder how old she is? She looks like she couldn't break 100 pounds, either. I just love those manly men in South Carolina.
NTTP, she refused his lawful order then clearly physically resisted the officer.

The videos clearly show that you are lying. Nothing on the net about the officer being fired.

Yeah, just keep saying that and hope it sticks

No she did not ...those would be felonies...the only one on that video committing felonies was the likely steroid using "strength coach".
I assure you that if you did to your own teen daughter what he did you would be arrested . and she resisted arrest for what offense ? can you explain to me what she would have been arrested for ?
This dude is going to go down hard and he should. He asaulted a 14 year old gilr under color of law...whatever she did he did much worse...,

NTTP, she refused his lawful order then clearly physically resisted the officer.
His "lawful order" WTF ? if your daughter resists your lawful order can you assault her ...?

what was the arrest for ...or better the alleged arrest because guess what...she faces no charges...this guy needs to be charged to the max..........

what was the arrest for ...or better the alleged arrest because guess what...she faces no charges...this guy needs to be charged to the max..........

Perhaps the black with an attitude should do what is asked when asked.

Maybe she was being disrespectful by not throwing herself to the ground out of courtesy

her color does not justify the response.

but maybe this is why we point out that the right is a bunch of bigots.

Forum List

Back