Outrage grows after South Carolina officer throws student in classroom

He grabs the girl - she starts fighting the officer, refusing to stand up (DISOBEYING A POLICE OFFICER'S ORDERS).

Whoever watches the video will see that this statement above is bullshit unless getting choked is considered fighting

CC, are you saying she did NOT refuse to stand up and did NOT disobey the policeman's orders to do so?

She might've but the video was too short.

Are you saying that throwing a teen to the ground and tossing them is the proper response for a girl who poses no threat?

Is there any circumstances where a cop would be wrong in beating someone?

Lets say your fourteen year old daughter defied you , disrespected you and or cursed you and you reacted by grabbing her and heaving her bodily to the floor. Lets say the teen had her cell phone video on and there was a video of you doing the exact same thing that Officer Steroid Abuse did on camera. Guess what you will be charged with child abuse and endangerment and any other children who lived with you would be removed until it was deemed safe by a Judge for them to return...

Wow, she resisted arrest? Its another case of someone being under arrest AFTER the cop slams them all over.

When asked why its like "Uhhh, Resisting Arrest". What arrest?

Police Brutally Drags Student

Look close and you will see that she was kicking and kneeing him, turning the desk over herself. He then did what he was supposed, turned her over to handcuff her to remove her per school policy.

Yet another case of media pandering to the #BlackLivesMatter thugs.

Read story @ Twitter Lynch Mob Rages Over Latest "Racist Police Brutality" Video, But Facts Tell Another Story | John Hawkins' Right Wing News

And, of course, the Lefties demand this: FBI investigation sought in S.C. school incident caught on video @ FBI called in over S.C. school incident caught on video

I actually worked providing Clinical services in a school system program that required the staff to, if necessary, physically restrain students. To enter that program the parents had to sign a document acknowledging that they knew we would physically restrain students who were endangering themselves or others or were destroying property.

This program was small and expensive because a ratio of five students per teacher was the maximum ratio and each classroom required an aide. There was also clinical services Psychological and Psychiatric services ... This program was only for the most disruptive and violence prone students in a large city.

We were trained on physical restrain methods at a local university and taught holds and take downs we could use. We were told if you use only the methods we taught you we will stand by you in any trouble. They said if you do something we did not teach you and someone is hurt you are on your own.

None of what that guy did would have been seen as falling within what I was taught . It was emphasized that getting physical is the absolute last thing to do and only to prevent a child hurting himself or another person or destroying property. That kid was just sitting there passively uncooperative. If a video had surfaced of me doing what that officer did I would have been fired immediately and since the school system has its own Police they may have arrested me for child endangerment or abuse.

He assaulted her. Now I understand when one of Obama's kids which aren't exactly civilized and can't operate in a civilized society without aping out but what if it had been a white kid that IS civilized....cop has no self control and with 2 previous lawsuits has no business being around ANY underage folks or even on the police force.

Another thing that needs to be looked at is possible steroid abuse by this Officer. I think there is probable cause from his physical profile to his occupational profile to his over the top aggression to suspect juicing with 'roids. A test of his hair can show steroid abuse for 90 days previous....

'Outrage grows after South Carolina officer throws student in classroom'
- LINK: Outrage grows after South Carolina officer tosses student - CNN.com

SUMMARY:
Girl disrupts the class and refuses to leave when told to by the teacher. She continues. The teacher calls the office to have the uniformed officer there at school come remove her. The officer tells her to stand up. She refuses. He tells her again. She refuses. He asks her if she is going to get up, or is she going to make him get her up. She refuses. He grabs the girl - she starts fighting the officer, refusing to stand up (DISOBEYING A POLICE OFFICER'S ORDERS). In the ensuing tussle her desk flips backwards, and she and the desk fall to the floor with the officer still holding on to her and the desk. He then grabs her by the collar/shirt, pulls her towards the front of the room as she is face down, and 'throws'/'tosses her towards the front. He then steps up and demands she give him her hands so he can place handcuffs on her and explains she is now under arrest. She refuses. He orders her to do this 9 (NINE) times with her refusing - disobeying him and fighting him the whole time - until he finally grabs her arms behind her back, puts the cuffs on her, and takes her out of the class room.

Many people have gone nuts over this.
The policeman has been placed on administration duty, meaning he doesn't get to go back to the school (or any school) but is still being allowed to sit a desk and work.

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Here are MY thoughts, looking at this as if I were the girl's father:
She was completely in the wrong for disrupting the class.

She should have obeyed the teacher and gone to the principal's office.

He was right in calling for the cop since she refused to stop and refused to obey.

I have no problem with the policeman trying to remove her from the chair as she disobeyed a policeman's orders...repeatedly.

She fought with him and in getting her out of the chair it flipped over - I still have no problem with it. SHE caused that to happen, not him, because of her disobedience.

I do have a problem with him dragging and tossing her by the collar. I understand he was very mad at this point - I would be, too - but still, that was 'excessive'.

I have no problem with him cuffing her and arresting her.

As a parent I would not have immediately rushed to condemn the policeman because it is more than obvious that this girl was being unruly, disruptive, belligerent, un-cooperative, disrespectful, refused to obey her elder/teacher, refused to comply with a police officer's orders - repeatedly, and fought (with) the officer, also known as 'resisting arrest'.

Putting the cop on administrative duty, maybe even never allowing him to pull duty at schools (maybe), is a great idea; however, I would have to admit as a parent 90% of this entire episode was 'my daughter's fault. I would be whoopin' her arse at home and going over EVERYTHING she did wrong to ensure it never happened again. Her behavior was embarrassing / pathetic / inexcusable.

...but that's just me.

It sure is just you. Perhaps you should dig a little deeper before opining. Here is an interview with the kid who shot the video. The girl's offense was having her cell phone out.

Feds Open Civil Rights Investigation Into Spring Valley Incident

Look close and you will see that she was kicking and kneeing him, turning the desk over herself. He then did what he was supposed, turned her over to handcuff her to remove her per school policy.

So he grabbed her around the neck first because he knew she was going to...react to being chocked so he slams her to prevent anything from happening and then threw her for good measure.

Its interesting that you see a kick and a knee thrown by someone sitting down with a desk over their knees.

The officer was wrong, he's gonna get punished and lose his job, yada yada yada....but I get so sick and tired of these effin kids who's fuckin mamies allow this type of fuckin behavior. She should have gotten her black ass up and left the fuckin class room when an adult told her to do so...now this stupid black bitch is all over the web looking like a the animal she was, looking stupid. I can see her sorry ass mammie now on TV crying about her fuckin daughter when her daughter should have obeyed the first adult that told her to leave. Another bad ass black mf getting a check from tax payers for being bad.

He grabs the girl - she starts fighting the officer, refusing to stand up (DISOBEYING A POLICE OFFICER'S ORDERS).

Whoever watches the video will see that this statement above is bullshit unless getting choked is considered fighting

CC, are you saying she did NOT refuse to stand up and did NOT disobey the policeman's orders to do so?

She might've but the video was too short. Are you saying that throwing a teen to the ground and tossing them is the proper response for a girl who poses no threat? Is there any circumstances where a cop would be wrong in beating someone?
Don't let anyone for NTPP or CC's attempt to escalate this simple childish rebellion against authority.

She had no legal right to refuse, none. He asked her to move. She refused. He placed his hand on her shoulder, and she resisted. He took lawful action as she escalated the incident by grabbing onto the desk to impede his movements.

The officer will be commended.

Police Brutally Drags Student

Yet another case of media pandering to the #BlackLivesMatter thugs.

Read story @ Twitter Lynch Mob Rages Over Latest "Racist Police Brutality" Video, But Facts Tell Another Story | John Hawkins' Right Wing News

And, of course, the Lefties demand this: FBI investigation sought in S.C. school incident caught on video @ FBI called in over S.C. school incident caught on video

You're full of it. In that 1 second of video she doesn't have time to kick or knee him.

It sure is just you. Perhaps you should dig a little deeper before opining. Here is an interview with the kid who shot the video. The girl's offense was having her cell phone out.

Feds Open Civil Rights Investigation Into Spring Valley Incident

:haha:

Sorry, Having her cell phone out did not force the teacher to call for the uniformed officer - her refusal to obey the teacher, her disrespect, her disruption of the class, & her refusal to leave the class did.

Sorry, having her cell phone out is not what forced the police officer to have to remove her bodily from her seat - her disrespect, refusal to obey the order of a policeman, & resisting arrest did.

Sorry, but having her cell phone out is not why she was arrested.

That poor, sweet, innocent child who did absolutely NOTHING wrong... :lol:

Forum List

Back