Outlook bleak for President Obama

I am from the burbs and I've seen 20-30 businesses close near me, but my hero comrade Obama said "its fine". Yep all good :lol:
A retarded kindergartner can see what happens to li real strongholds, they perish.

Some of it is the result of deliberate action, some of it is cycles, that need to be waited out.

While they put up a "meh" facade on here, lets face it........the k00ks are shitting their drawers more and more as each day passes. They secretly know this Keynesian shit is going to get mothballed in a few months and think that they can change the course of the election from this Godforsaken nether-region of the internet...........in fact, spend hours and hours falling all over themselves doing the distraction ruse.

Of course, Id be lost without the public nutty-angst misery being displayed in these pages by all the k00ks. On a daily basis, I feel like a little kid at the batting tee knocking pumpkins with my Louisville Slugger FTW..........even more so in recent weeks as the whole hope and change thing falls deeper into the shitter.:funnyface:

While the election cant come soon enough for most, on some level, watching the mental meltdowns by the left has been particularly entertaining for me after the nightmare of 2008.:coffee:

Last edited:
While they put up a "meh" facade on here, lets face it........the k00ks are shitting their drawers more and more as each day passes. They secretly know this Keynesian shit is going to get mothballed in a few months and think that they can change the course of the election from this Godforsaken nether-region of the internet...........in fact, spend hours and hours falling all over themselves doing the distraction ruse.

Of course, Id be lost without the public nutty-angst misery being displayed in these pages by all the k00ks. On a daily basis, I feel like a little kid at the batting tee knocking pumpkins with my Louisville Slugger FTW..........even more so in recent weeks as the whole hope and change thing falls deeper into the shitter.:funnyface:

While the election cant come soon enough for most, on some level, watching the mental meltdowns by the left has been particularly entertaining for me after the nightmare of 2008.:coffee:

If not for all of the damage and hurt caused by these failed policies, it would be fun.

Outlook looks worse for the Nation. I only pray we get some good leadership in soon.

Avatar bro........Boob McNut would be able to beat Obama come November. The only possible direction is up. This guy is going to become the Wikkipedia definition of the Peter Principle.

Up? With the Eurozone about to completely collapse? We are going to be majorly effected by that

No. The rabbit hole can and likely will go much deeper before we reach the other side. Regardless who is the President.

Outlook looks worse for the Nation. I only pray we get some good leadership in soon.

Avatar bro........Boob McNut would be able to beat Obama come November. The only possible direction is up. This guy is going to become the Wikkipedia definition of the Peter Principle.

Up? With the Eurozone about to completely collapse? We are going to be majorly effected by that

No. The rabbit hole can and likely will go much deeper before we reach the other side. Regardless who is the President.
Agreed. Regarding matters of conscience, survival, and we are there, it is a matter for each of us to deal with soberly, with eyes open. There are those so desperate, they will stoop to any level to insure their Government Paychecks clear. They plan to mow right over the rest of us in the process, that much is sure.

I am from the burbs and I've seen 20-30 businesses close near me, but my hero comrade Obama said "its fine". Yep all good :lol:
A retarded kindergartner can see what happens to liberal strongholds, they perish.

INdeed.......they perish. Irony is......THATS the plan. The more that perish, the more votoers come out looking for the government support. Its the dynamic the hopelessly duped just dont understand.........hopelessly duped meaning not the k00ks on here who support this ideology. The people who dont understand there becomes a strong correleation between power and a stinky economy............not realizng that if conditions improve, those politicians are out of a job.:D:D Of course, the folks in the pronounced liberal strongholds are simply hordes of the brainwashed.........a tragedy.

The ruse of the liberal ideology is astonishing..........leverage the whole poverty thing as a wedge issue while consciously making sure that those poverty conditions are perpetuated via public policy. Liberal politicians benefit from human sufferring and do absoultely nothing to change that dynamic.

Fortunately, the ruse has been exposed and is about to be mothballed for a good spell.

And thank God for that............

Last edited:
No worries. Everything's fine Barryland.

Meanwhile...from the Washington Post:

It has been a Junius Horribilis for President Obama.

Job growth has stalled, the Democrats have been humiliated in Wisconsin, the attorney general is facing a contempt-of-Congress citation, talks with Pakistan have broken down, Bill Clinton is contradicting Obama, Mitt Romney is outraising him, Democrats and Republicans alike are complaining about a “cascade” of national-security leaks from his administration, and he is now on record as saying that the “private sector is doing fine.”

This has been one of the worst stretches of the Obama presidency. In Washington, there is a creeping sense that the bottom has fallen out and that there may be no second term. Privately, senior Obama advisers say they are no longer expecting much economic improvement before the election.
-----------------------------------------

Here's the rest Car wreck at the White House - The Washington Post

Forum List

Back