"Outfoxed" tops Amazon sales chart...

deciophobic said:
1a) "Ok where's the propagandumentary portraying Clinton for the Lieing, cheating, murdering adulterer that he is being praised by the Media Outlets and gaining rave reviews from every possible left wing nutjob out there?"

well, there are a couple(mainly limbaugh, hannity etc.), though they haven't yet made it to film, give it time.

Yes Im sure they have it in the works because they spend every waking hour jerking off at the thought of getting even with Rpeublicans. Oh wait that Michael Moore, Al Franken, John kerry, etc.

Your comparing commentators to News broadcastors? Your dumber than you look. Commentators take news stories and GIVE THEIR OPINIONS! Maybe i need to type slower for you. C-O-M-M-E-N-T-A-T-O-R-S G-I-V-E T-H-E-I-R O-P-I-N-I-O-N-S. Do you need Sign Language.

1b) "Wheres the blatant attack piece against CNN, MSNBC, ABCnews, et al in an attempt to stem their ratings so that a competitor can regain their monoploy control?"

all o'reilly does is blame other networks.

Prove it.

1) "1) Lets review. If MM had made an attack piece against Clinton, it would have never saw the light of day and no one would ever have heard of MM."

no one can know that since it hasn't happened. (btw, MM did have some other work b4 F9/11)

He is liberal you know. You think if he were a Republican activist anyone would have heard of him? Name me one Republican that has made "Propgandumentaries" About prominent Democrats or Democratic ideals.

3)"3) Do you think a former NSA and a current hopeful for NSA under Kerry will receive a fraction of the media attention that a few prisoners with underwear on their heads will receive? Do you think the NYT will run 50 straight days with Pictures of Berger on the cover? Do you think CNN, MSNBC, ABCnews et al will have round the clock up to the minute discussions on the THEFT of Classified "codename" files from our National Archive?"

"a few prisoners with underwear on their heads"? is that how you view the abu graib prison situation? wow!

A few stolen documents out of an area that held higher secrets than our nuclear secrets are less important than prisoner abuse? WOW! Hows that wool in the summer? Must get hot.

Hobbit said:
You think I'm gonna spend what little money I have on that trash? I have other things to spend money on, like rent, books, and tuition.

actually you probably wouldn't have to spend $ on it, they are giving copies out for free. and i'm sure it is available for download off the internet. next excuse.

Hobbit said:
Ok, bashing conservatives is still the trend. Everyone that comes out with a book that talks about evil conservatives and their corporate masters becomes a bestseller overnight, then disappears.

be careful, your words are supporting their argument that FOX is not unbiased.

What they are bashing is - THE TRUTH! FOX is reporting the truth and it is killing them as it they no longer control the "truth" as the citizenry is now being presented with views that are not controlled by the left-leaning media elites.

insein said:

"Your comparing commentators to News broadcastors? Your dumber than you look. Commentators take news stories and GIVE THEIR OPINIONS!"

1) you don't know what i look like.

2)so no one gets the news from watching the o'reilly factor? not one person has ever watched that show to hear what is going on in the world?

"Prove it."

1) watch his show

"He is liberal you know. You think if he were a Republican activist anyone would have heard of him? Name me one Republican that has made "Propgandumentaries" About prominent Democrats or Democratic ideals."

1) MM started out as a film/tv show maker. then went into books and more movies. just because that's how he chose to get his opinion out there.

"I don't know of a republican who has made any films, but there sure are plenty out there who make tons of $ out of books.
Yes Im sure they have it in the works because they spend every waking hour jerking off at the thought of getting even with Rpeublicans. Oh wait that Michael Moore, Al Franken, John kerry, etc."

1) not sure what you were going for there.

"A few stolen documents out of an area that held higher secrest than our nuclear secrets ir less important than prisoner abuse?"

1) are you saying abu graib wasn't a huge story? that it doesn't affect how/why the world hates us.

"WOW! Hows that wool in the summer? Must get hot"

1) actually sheep don't get hot during the summer. that's why stores sell sheep skin car covers, cuz it stays cool in summer and warm in winter.

freeandfun1 said:
be careful, your words are supporting their argument that FOX is not unbiased.

What they are bashing is - THE TRUTH! FOX is reporting the truth and it is killing them as it they no longer control the "truth" as the citizenry is now being presented with views that are not controlled by the left-leaning media elites.

That just goes to show how afraid of the truth they are!!!! Fox news has done polls as well,and half their viewers are Democrats. They must not be too bad!!

:p:

deciophobic said:
"Your comparing commentators to News broadcastors? Your dumber than you look. Commentators take news stories and GIVE THEIR OPINIONS!"

1) you don't know what i look like.

2)so no one gets the news from watching the o'reilly factor? not one person has ever watched that show to hear what is going on in the world?

People watching Oreily go there to get his opinion on the news of the day. People watching Brit Hume go there to watch the news. Same as the People that go to Watch Peter Jennings, Dan Rather and Tom Brokaaaaaw. Unfortunately what they get with the later 3 is opinion guised as news. No warnings or apologies given.

"Prove it."

1) watch his show

"I know you are but what am i." I do watch his show. He has never attacked anyone that hasnt made an erroneous statement.

"He is liberal you know. You think if he were a Republican activist anyone would have heard of him? Name me one Republican that has made "Propgandumentaries" About prominent Democrats or Democratic ideals."

1) MM started out as a film/tv show maker. then went into books and more movies. just because that's how he chose to get his opinion out there.

That has nothing to do with him being liberal does it?

"I don't know of a republican who has made any films, but there sure are plenty out there who make tons of $ out of books.
Yes Im sure they have it in the works because they spend every waking hour jerking off at the thought of getting even with Rpeublicans. Oh wait that Michael Moore, Al Franken, John kerry, etc."

1) not sure what you were going for there.

Let me rephrase that for you. You don't know anyone that has made a movie about a prominent democrat that was full of lies and propaganda that was praised by a media outlet as being a breath of fresh air.

"A few stolen documents out of an area that held higher secrets than our nuclear secrets are less important than prisoner abuse?"

1) are you saying abu graib wasn't a huge story? that it doesn't affect how/why the world hates us.

You scare me. You know why? You share ideals with Kerry. The world hates us because they hate us. You think the world starting hating us when 7 sodliers decided to abuse prisoners? Yet you dance around the fact (again let me go slow for you) A ......FORMER .....NSA ....CHIEF ....FOR ...BILL ...CLINTON ...AND ...CURRENT ....ADVISOR ....TO ...JOHN ...KERRY ...HAS ...STOLEN ...CLASSIFIED ....DOCUMENTS ....OUT ...OF ....THE ...NATIONAL ....ARCHIVE!

Do you not find that at ALL disturbing that a man of his stature would risk everything to get these documents?

"WOW! Hows that wool in the summer? Must get hot"

1) actually sheep don't get hot during the summer. that's why stores sell sheep skin car covers, cuz it stays cool in summer and warm in winter.

Nevermind. My previous question is answered by this one.

That has nothing to do with him being liberal does it?

Do you not find that at ALL disturbing that a man of his stature would risk everything to get these documents?

Nevermind. My previous question is answered by this one.[/QUOTE]

"People watching Oreily go there to get his opinion on the news of the day. People watching Brit Hume go there to watch the news. Same as the People that go to Watch Peter Jennings, Dan Rather and Tom Brokaaaaaw. Unfortunately what they get with the later 3 is opinion guised as news. No warnings or apologies given"

--So you're speaking for anyone and everyone who has watched TOF?

""I know you are but what am i." I do watch his show. He has never attacked anyone that hasnt made an erroneous statement."

--Watch more closely. (there are a number of sites out there related to debunking o'reilly, check some of them out.)

"Let me rephrase that for you. You don't know anyone that has made a movie about a prominent democrat that was full of lies and propaganda that was praised by a media outlet as being a breath of fresh air."

--Like i already said, no, don't know why you brought that up again. However, like i said again, there are plenty of books out there that are full of lies and propaganda, from both sides.

"You scare me. You know why? You share ideals with Kerry. The world hates us because they hate us. You think the world starting hating us when 7 sodliers decided to abuse prisoners? Yet you dance around the fact (again let me go slow for you) A ......FORMER .....NSA ....CHIEF ....FOR ...BILL ...CLINTON ...AND ...CURRENT ....ADVISOR ....TO ...JOHN ...KERRY ...HAS ...STOLEN ...CLASSIFIED ....DOCUMENTS ....OUT ...OF ....THE ...NATIONAL ....ARCHIVE!"

--The world hates us because they see us as a bully and a hog of natural resources among other things. I never said the world started hating us becuase 7 soldiers decided to abuse prisoners, it just added to that hatred. would you agree?

--I'm not dancing around the fact. I never said what he did was ok. i just feel as if you are taking the prisoner abuse a little to lightly. especially considering the documents that have just surfaced about rumsfeld inquiring about torure in 2001.

ignore the messyness of my replies, i haven't got the quote thing down yet.

ignore 1st 3 lines.

Lets start fresh then.

Has 60 minutes every done a piece on a pro-Republican Book?

They gave every recent Bush-Bash book a segment and gave the whole hour to Clinton.

Has a director ever done a movie telling lies about a democrat and then received acclaim and acceptance from the LMM?

The reason i state this is because MM has received much acclaim from the members of the media for what is highly regarded as a propaganda piece full of lies and half truths that are meant to distort a person's view of the president. Your inability to name ONE director that has received acclaim for attacking a prominent democrat proves my point.

Back to the O'Reilly Factor. Bill Plainly states that he is the no-spin zone. Therefore he gives the facts as they stand then he clearly states "This is what i think on the matter." Many of the "sites" have ridiculous claims like O'reilly never lived in Levittown, NY. Yet he produces a deed to his house and people still want proof. So i give little credence to THOSE sites.

On your lies and propaganda from Conservatives, site specific books instead of saying "There are lies on Both sides." Many of the Bush-Bash books have been dissected and refuted on this board. Specific points were taken and sources given to refute them. Don't make a blanket statement unless you can prove something.

"--The world hates us because they see us as a bully and a hog of natural resources among other things. I never said the world started hating us becuase 7 soldiers decided to abuse prisoners, it just added to that hatred. would you agree?"

Contrary to popular belief, the whole world does not hate us. Those that do shout the loudest and are given outlets to profess their hatred from sympathesizers in high places. If the whole world hated us, wouldnt it be impossible for ANY Americans to travel ANYWHERE in the world? Yet millions of Americans travel freely from country to country every year.

Rumsfield deals with the military. He is always looking into ways to make it more efficient. Forms of "Torture" have been around for years and have been implemented for years. Him having a discussion on types of torture that would be most effective for retrieveing vital information i find is a very productve meeting. These are not innocent people. These are POW's and/or terrorists. This incident with the prisoners has been discussed ad nauseum for months. All the details that were known from January have been released for the public to see yet the media still carries it as big story. 50 front page, top fold headlines in the NYT involved the Abu Gharib incident. Yet Sandy Berger steals Ultra Classified files and it is placed in page 17. That doesnt strike you as odd? That doesn't seem biased at all?

Let me hear your opinion on this matter if this was Condaleeza Rice that was stealing documents from the National Archive. How then would you feel about all this? Do you honestly believe that the media would not be hounding down her's and the president's neck right now?

Forum List

Back