Outfoxed! Prey shoots hunter

Two Thumbs

Platinum Member
Sep 27, 2010
Where ever I go, there I am.
Wounded animal pulls trigger on rifle, hits Belarus man in leg and escapes

Fox shoots hunter who wounded it - World news - Weird news - msnbc.com

MOSCOW — A wounded fox shot its would-be killer in Belarus by pulling the trigger on the hunter's gun as the pair scuffled after the man tried to finish the animal off with the butt of the rifle, media said Thursday.

The unnamed hunter, who had approached the fox after wounding it from a distance, was in hospital with a leg wound, while the fox made its escape, media said, citing prosecutors from the Grodno region.

"The animal fiercely resisted and in the struggle accidentally pulled the trigger with its paw," one prosecutor was quoted as saying

AHAHAHA

The hunter was out foxed by a sly old fox. :lol:

Last edited:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jne9t8sHpUc&ob=av2el[/ame]

I still have some deer jerky from my cousin from the 4 deer his family tagged this fall. Anyone want some? Mmmmmmmmmmmm

That's when it becomes a sport.

When it's up close and personnal where the animal knows it's in a fight and with what!

Well..

Truth be known. The hunter wanted to make a "funny" video and smeared himself with a scent that is given off by female deers. Like many goofballs, he didn't know what sort of reaction it would have.

In any case, my personal feeling on hunting is sure..if you want to give up on "civilized" life and make yourself available to the environment..why not? That would mean, hunting by your wits and not with high powered rifles, and living in the wild, making yourself available to predation.

Otherwise..the supermarket is chock full of proteins that were farmed and ready to be consumed.

That's when it becomes a sport.

When it's up close and personnal where the animal knows it's in a fight and with what!

Well..

Truth be known. The hunter wanted to make a "funny" video and smeared himself with a scent that is given off by female deers. Like many goofballs, he didn't know what sort of reaction it would have.
In any case, my personal feeling on hunting is sure..if you want to give up on "civilized" life and make yourself available to the environment..why not? That would mean, hunting by your wits and not with high powered rifles, and living in the wild, making yourself available to predation.

Otherwise..the supermarket is chock full of proteins that were farmed and ready to be consumed.

My Dad had a saying for people like that;

The stupid shall be punished, again and again and a gain.

I see your point.

I'm not against hunting, many people do it to feed thier families. Just don't call it a sport. In 99.99% of these events one of the "players" is unaware of the game and has no chance at winning.

I also am not against hunting. However I do not hunt.
I like dead pigs and cow best.

Deer meat is some of the most expensive meat you can get.
8K for a 4 wheeler, Deer tag, Camos, tree stand, etc.
And most around here even pay someone to butcher it for them.
Damn expensive meat and does not even taste good to me.
But yes someone needs to think them out some, they are hell on sheet metal on cars.

Forum List

Back