Outbreak of Japan's Imperialism

cyanrival

Rookie
Jul 31, 2008
Hi, this will be my first thread written on this very board and I am really glad to share these matters with you members of the board. So, here I begin...

According to those reliable sources of information, Asia seems to be in the middle of territorial conflicts right now. Most importantly, Japan is involved in every conflicts Asia is now facing. Not specific, but Korea, China and Russia were fighting against Japan to protect their very lands which they have been preserving for more than centuries.

Japan, one of the most developed countries around the globe, now wants to bring up and lay hands on territorial issues that have been settled over decades ago. Japan is doing everything(e.g historical distortion, lobbying members of international societies, wrongfully inscribed textbooks) within their power to dominate Asian territories.

Asians need help, yes, and they need it now. Before it gets too late, Citizens of U.S must raise supporting voices to stop Asia from getting involved into another colonization conflicts!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back